The Accidental Fling

By prettyinpinklace

Bea was just your average teenage girl. Her life was very simple and boring. Until one day when she came acro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update!

Chapter 16

446 11 1
By prettyinpinklace

I showed up to the funeral because I wanted to say good bye. I couldn't care about what anyone would think of me. I wanted to be there. I stood behind people because there was quite a few people there. When the service ended I headed to where Nathan was buried. I stood there looking at his grave that said "Will never be forgotten" I tear fell from my eye. "Nathan I never wanted you to do this. I just wanted to let you know I won't ever forget you." I sat down on the grass. "I'm going to miss you but in my heart I know we weren't meant to be together. People come into other peoples lives for a reason and I don't know what the true reason for us but I know that I've learned a lot and I will never ever forget you." Nathan I love you. And I'm sorry you took your life because you didn't have to. I really thought you'd like to have this here". I placed the memory book I made for him on his grave. I Got up and walked away. But before I did I said "Goodbye Nathan".

I'll always have the memories we shared. And my story will go one. Sadly without Nathan but I guess people grow from the mistakes they make. Mistake number 15 (Never fall for the bad boy).

----------------The End-----------------

-Thank you for reading! And supporting my first ever story! Till the next one -Brittany xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 12.3K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
144 10 6
Victoria struggles with social anxiety, self hatred and depression. She tends to close the world out, preferring to stay in her head. But after she s...
318K 11.2K 71
Moving to a new town is not easy, especially when you're not good at making friends. Then you add in the popular guy from next door that you're force...
20K 253 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...