Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]

2.3K 31 6
By jintime

Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]

Mileena's POV

"Jessica I'm all set and ready to go now! Come on i'm tired already" i said. 

After a bunch of hours grooming the models of the fashion show. We're finally done, it's already dark at its 9 in the evening. . . .

"Let's go" she said as she pulled my hand and drag me to the parking lot.

The both of us got in the car. Me in the passenger seat and Jessica in the driver seat since she owns the car and she offered to drop me home. 

"Gosh. that is so tiring" i said as i leaned my head to the window of the car.

"So how is your relationship with Harry?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

Then it comes to my mind. I'm still in that pretending thing with him. I'm still playing as his fake girlfriend.

BUT I HATE HIM NOW.

"I'm actually gonna break up with him later" i said acting like there's nothing wrong on what i said.She was shocked at my answer, she hit the break which cause the both of us to lean forward because of the force of the sudden stop of the car. Luckily, we were wearing out seat belts. "What the hell? You wanna get us killed?" i said as i gasped air.

"You want me to kill you? Why are gonna break up with him?" i gave her a stern look as she continue "He seems sweet, come on Mileena. You're boyfriend is a worldwide heartthrob. Are you insane?" She said

i laughed at her words. "Worldwide heartthrob? Well i don't need Worldwide heartthrob boyfriend. He seems sweet but he may not be a good type of boyfriend."

"But..." She started but i stopped her as i put my finger on her lips.

"no. butts are just for sitting" i said as i winked at her. giving her a sign that I'm not in a bad mood at this time even though i'm gonna break up with my FAKE boyfriend later.

She just sighed as i removed my fingers . . . . .

As we get nearer and nearer to my house. i noticed that there is a car parked on my drive way.

Jessica stopped at car behind the familiar car parked on my drive way. then i looked at the plate number of the car.

"argh! Harry" i whispered with sound of frustration.

"What?" Jessica asked

"Nothing.. ummm- thank you so much for giving me this project and thanks for the ride. See ya soon" i said as i get out of her car.

I walked fast to my house.

"i should have kept the extra keys to some other place" i said to myself as i roll my eyes.

"Who's in the house?!!!" i shouted at the moment i opened my front door. I heard stumble of feet from upstairs to i went up. "Harry? are you there?" i yelled making my voice echo to the whole flat.

the way to my room is completely dark, the only light that i can see is from my room.

and it looks like....

FLAME !!

oh my godd.

the first thought that came to my mind is Harry is gonna burn down my house.

i paniced and run to my room.

but i stopped as i opened the door. The floor were covered with rose petals.

There is a table on the center of the room where flamed candles are placed.

i walked slowly to the table as i noticed a note placed on one of the plates in the table. 

' Please forgive me for whatever i've done. I am so sorry   -H '

i frown after i read the note.

"Rubbish" i whispered. but because of the house is completely silent. every whisper can  be heard inside the room.

The door suddenly shut behind me which scared me then i turned around and saw Harry.

"Mile..." he started speaking but i trailed him off.

"No Harry, this is rubbish. You're completely not the Harry i knew anymore. I don't need you in my life, and i don't need to get hurt again because i didn't learned my lesson and i don't need more lies from you" i said angrily.

Before i knew it, he came fast to me and hugged me tight. He said nothing until i felt water touched my skin and heard soft sobs from him.

"i- I am sorry Mileena... P-please let me explain" he said as he sobs.

my eyes started to water.  i weakly push him but his arms are locked around me, not letting me go.

 "Harry" i whispered. "Stop crying" i said because it will just break down to tears when i see him crying. My anger went down a little. i don't know why.

I'm not really that bad person who hates a person for a life time. Yes, he hurt me. and it hurts a lot deep in my heart there is still pain.

"ok. Just please take a seat and hear me out" he said as he pulled a chair and let me sit. He get the wine in the bucket and poured the liquid in my glass, the sweet aroma of the wine lingered on my nostrils, the scent went perfect with the melody of soft music roaming around the room.

"would you like this? or this?" He asked with a very soft voice and small smile that never left since the moment i agreed to hear him out.

"Harry, I'm not really hungry" I lied. i'm already starving but I would like to eat alone than eat with him. its just very awkward.

Then my stomach just made a noise, that noise it make when your really hungry.. and because the room is so peacefully quiet. even a drop of a pin can be heard.

"Looks like someone is lying" He said and smirked but in a few seconds. the smirk was gone and our face became more serious... the moment became more awkward because of what he said.

"You can start explaining now."i said. expressing no emotions and not making eye contact with him.

He sighed first, knowing that he got a lot to say.. " what i said in the video was the truth, i chose you because you are special to me. you are my bestfriend. and i need you. You are the one who cheers me up when i'm lonely, you're the one who find ways to have fun on suck boring days and you are part of my heart. Mileena, a day like yesterday is just painful and knowing that i cause you that pain is what breaks me. Please forgive me."

"But you swear to Caroline that it was the truth, that you you just said it and if she was there you would have chose her. Clearly means that you didn't mean what you said... What is this explanation? another lie? Harry i'm sick and tired of this."

"Everything i say to your are the pure truth from my heart"

"Harry, stop please. Stop fooling me. stop making me feel special if i'm not really. You just need me as someone you can be with when there's nobody else. Stop making me fall in love with you because i am already but it just doesn't seem right because I'm nothing to you and that's what really hurts"

He went silent. he didn't spoke any words.

"And I want to stop pretending to me your 'fake' girlfriend.. It will just cause me more pain.And i don't want to be your ...." I got trailed off by him. His eyes made contact with mine. His dark green eyes are watered again.

"Please don't tell me that you'll stop being my bestfriend too" he said then wipe a tear that slipped from his eyes.

"Look, I may be talking to you right now, but it doesn't mean I already forgive you."

"why?"

"because it's not that easy. i pained me deep here" I said as i pointed to my chest pointing to my heart.

"I just wanna let you know that I'm really sorry and i will do everything for you to forgive me"

We both are looking down, don't wanna have awkward eye contacts with each other.

I can feel that we both don't know what to say.

"Excuse me, i gotta go somewhere" i said as i stood up from the chair grabbed the cardigan.

"We're still friends right?" he asked with all the hope in his eyes. 

I don't know what to answer.

"I don't know Harry." i said and made my way to my car and drove off, leaving him alone in my house.

Harry's POV

She left her house. and i'm here frozen, standing in her bedroom.

i sat at the edge of her bed and placed both of my hands to face.

"So what happened?" Louis came in the room, he literally made me jump out of my skin.

"don't you know how to knock?!" i said.

"hey, relax mate. now tell me what happened?" he said as he sat with me on the bed.

"She heard me out but i don't think she already forgive me"

"it will take time Harold. Don't loose hope" he said as he softly patted my back.

 "Harry, you know she love you so much.. i mean more than friends" He said

"How do you know? since when?"

"When we were at the cabin... she told me that she's been in love with you since x factor days, she's just hiding it because she doesn't want to break the friendship plus you got you 'girlfriend Caroline' "

"That's it !! I'm done with Caroline. I love Mileena more. She's more important to me than Caroline. I'm breaking up with her." i said. 

I finally made up my mind, after all, Caroline doesn't treat me right. and i don't feel any love from her. All i feel is just physical contacts with her. and she never appreciates me. what's the point of choosing her over my bestfriend who gave me the happiness Caroline never gave.

She's the one.

"Wait. are you freaking sure about that?" Louis asked as his jaw dropped. I put my hand under his chin and closed his mouth.

"You'll catch bugs if you don't close this, and yes. I'm definitely sure" i nodded with my whole confidence.

"Ok, If that's your decision. . . Now let clean this set up before she came back here. You don't want to see her cleaning this, don't ya?"

"You clean this, its your idea" 

"and who is this for?" Louis said as he stared sternly at me with his left eyebrow raised.

"argh! fine.." i said as i lifted a chair and walked back to the car.

- - - - -

END OF CHAPTER 13 PART 2 !!

Sorry for the very late update. i was just really bbusy this week. and i want this chapter to be good So it took 3 days to do this.

As you have observed. i changed the title to 'Last First Kiss'

what do you guys think about it? :)

and i also changed the cover ;)

            - @1DWillKissMe

           - @HeyVisconde

_VOTE_COMMENT_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
60.5K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
250 25 29
What would you do, if you fell inlove with your best friend? What would you do if that person betrayed you? Would everything change? What would you d...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...