A New Beginning

Por BrittanyMaugh

Hannah comes home from a business trip to find out that her husband has been sleeping around with her best fr... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book
Chapter 38
New book out

Chapter 13

10.4K 256 27
Por BrittanyMaugh

Authors Note

****I do not know anything about divorce laws, but I like these for they help with my story sorry if I offend someone*****  LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER

I try to get out of the bed and notice that I am unable to get up.  I look at the source and notice that I am still in bed and I see that Blade's arm is around me.  I look at him and I mean really look at him think about the evening before, and I have come to terms that I feel very comfortable with Blade maybe something a little bit more.  Last night was probably the best night's sleep I have had since I left Mark or in fact years.  Not entirely sure if it is because I am not on a couch, or its because this tall handsome man made me feel a sense of comfort and safety.  I get look at my phone and realize that it is 9:15 am.  Oh shit, I mumble to myself I get to wiggle my way out of Blades grasp.  I make my way to the shower and get ready for the day ahead.  Nerves have officially set in as well as morning sickness I make my way to the toilet and empty the contents of my stomach yet again. "I am so ready for this to be over peanut.  Your making mommy sick." 

"You alright" Blade walks into the bathroom.

"yeah morning sickness and nerves are getting to me"

Blade walks in the bathroom and I notice I am still in my towel, however, he is staring right into my eyes not to make this situation any more awkward which I am very grateful for. "Hey everything will be fine Hammer will be with you the entire time, and I will be there by the time you get out. Remember you are not alone in anything you will always have us."

I look at him I am not sure if it is the hormones, but his words make me want to jump his bones and cry at the same time.  So I hide the first and thought and tears escape my eyes.  "Sorry damn hormones are making me a wreck."  He leaves the bathroom and gets dressed and states to both Hammer and myself that he is leaving.  I proceed to get dressed in a red-orange and black dress with a black blazer to match and red-orange heals.  I step out of the room and I see that Hammer is ready to go.

"You look, good hun, let's show this fucker and that tramp that they messed with the wrong girl."

His confession gets rid of the butterflies and makes me feel better with everything that is about to happen.  "When should I talk to him about the baby" 

"Hun its all about how you feel in the moment, and when you think you are ready to let this asshole know"  That right there is why I love these people.  I have never really had anyone who has truly had my back.  Thinking back to all of the things I have done with Alysa.  Her words never truly hit me like the ones these rough men they call bikers have.  I truly believe that they have my back and they are my true family that I have grown to cherish.  We head out of the hotel and get into his truck "you know you never really drive your motorcycle that I see."

"I do but right now the truck is what is needed to help my little sis out."

Twenty minutes later we arrive at the attorney's office, and I look behind me and I see Hammer "Hey I am right here, and will not leave." Before I head in the grabs my arm and hands me my pills and bottled water "I am sure you forgot with everything going on so I took it upon myself to bring it just in case."  I take the pills and water and chug it down "thank you I did forget" He pulls me into a bear hug and reminds me that he is right there for me, and kisses me on my head.

I walk into the office and I see Mark sitting there holding Alysa hand.  I roll my eyes and take my seat.  The attorney walks in.  "Ok let's get this going"

"Mr. McCool please tell me your side of the story and we can go from there.  Well, I am divorcing my wife for abandonment when she took her job.  As well as a loveless marriage."

I am completely in awe at what he just said loveless marriage my ass you prick.

"And you Mrs. McCool"

"Well I am divorcing my so-called husband for infidelity, and sleeping with my so-called best friend, and someone I considered a sister."

"Ok well I am already familiar with what we are going to do and I will say this.  There will be no arguing in my office, and my word is the final word got it."  We both nod our heads.  I am just ready for all of this to be done.

"Ok well, I award 60% of your assets awarded to Mr. McCool as well as the house." 

Both he and Alysa look at each other happy that they have officially cleaned me out of everything I have worked hard for. 

"We are adjourned Have a good Day"

"Woah Woah Woah you can't be serious sir."

"I am afraid I am Ms. McCool and my word is final.  Don't push this any further or we will reconvene.

Everyone gets up and heads out I just sit there just completely shattered about what just happened. I get outside and see Hammer and Blade leaning against their trucks.  The notice their faces, and then look at mine with complete loss.  A wave of anger comes over me and I lose it.

"What the fuck did you do!!!!!" at my outburst both Hammer and Blade start up the stairs.

"What do you mean Hannah," Alysa says seething

"How did y'all manage to take over half of my shit, and the house we should split it.  What I also want to know what game are yall fucking playing acting all nice and shit when I find you FUCKING in our bed." I look between both of them I am about to get my damn answers. "Then I come back and you are cold and cut up almost all of my fucking clothes.  You already stole my husband which I don't understand since you two can't stand each other and then you have to destroy my personal property."  I yell.

"I cut your shit cause I am so sick and tired of "Hannah" getting her way all the time.  I was interested in Mark first not you."

"so that gives you the ok to destroy my belongings, you fucking tramp.  Well maybe you could get a decent guy if you are not screwing everything with two legs and a  dick" 

"Well I wanted mark first, and in the end, I got the man I want"

"but at what fucking cost Alysa your best friend your sister." I am now having tears gather in my eyes, but I will not give the damn satisfaction of them seeing me cry.

"You know what you two fucking deserve each other you are scums of the earth and deserve everything that you get.  Cause girl Karma is a bitch, and you will get it tenfold."

I look at Hammer and Blade "give me the damn file in the truck time to end this shit once and for all"

Hammer runs to the truck and gets the file that I am inquiring about.

"Well, this is all I have to say to you is what do you want to do about custody?"

"custody we don't have anything that has custody?"

"Well, surprise shithead I am 7 weeks pregnant" 

They both look at me and all I see is anger in his eyes. I am not sure why he is mad?

"I thought you were on the pill have you been lying to me you bitch." I am completely taken aback about his wording I look at Blade and Hammer and I see their fists that are clenched and tight jaws.  

"I was, but it is not 100% and you know that.  So what is the big fucking deal we may be divorced now but we have a child between us"

"I don't want kids with you." He stated matter of factly he looks lovingly at Alysa and the next phrase just shatters me.  "Alysa and I have been trying to have a baby, and I do not want to add you to the mix and complicate us with the drama that you will bring." 

"Well, I guess that I came prepared for this.  I met with someone in Louisiana and had these papers drawn up just as an insurance policy.  All you need to do is sign the papers where it is highlighted and you will have zero rights to this child.  You forfeit everything in regards to this baby." 

He has no problems just signing away his rights to this baby.  He hands the paper back to me and just walks away.

I stare at him leaving and I feel a set of arms around me.  I look up and see Hammer giving me a sympathetic look. "hey babe it will be ok you have all of us remember that.  I know we keep repeating this, but remember you have this baby to take care of." He places his hand on my lower belly and it gives me a wave of calmness in this shit storm.

"I want to go and get my things and go home." now rubbing the tears from my eyes they both nod and head to the storage unit.

We get there and a wave of uneasiness hits me.  We pull into the unit and I give me the keys to Blade to open up. All I can do is place my hands over my mouth and gasp.  Everything is destroyed EVERYTHING IS JUST DEMOLISHED. 

Blade and Hammer look at me and before my knees can give out Blade grabs me and pulls me to his chest.  Hammer walks into the storage to see if there is any idea who could have done this

"Blue there is a note" I look up at hammer and I shakenly take the note and read it.

Well well, dear Hannah,

I know you did not think you will ever hear from me again or see me, but I know you know I  would turn up eventually after all these years.  Let's just say I have been keeping a close eye on you over the years, and I think it may be time for us to get reacquainted. 

See you soon, James.

I look up at both of them and just hysterically cry in blades arms, and Hammer takes the notes and reads it.  Then hands the note to Blade he reads it while keeping me secure in his arms.

"Blue sweetheart, who is James? Hammer asks cautiously and no malice at all.

"He was my ex before Mark, he was a bad man Alysa got me out of that situation if you know what I mean, and he is back."

OMG OMG WHO IS JAMES AND WHAT DOES HE MEAN HES BACK?

I just want to say thank you for all of the reads and votes.  This has been a fun experience, and I never thought I would have more than 600 reads so far.  Please keep on the lookout, and please continue to Vote.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45K 2.9K 27
All I want to do is make one decision for myself, but that's hard to do when you have parents like mine and have to follow the list. 1: Go to an all...
1.5K 91 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
40.2K 732 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...