Cry For Me (BxB)

Galing kay letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... Higit pa

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

6- He Has Amnesia?

6.6K 240 34
Galing kay letsrunawaycora

A/N: This part is just about Harper's thoughts. It's kinda important to the story.

Harper's pov

Four years ago around the time of the accident when I got a call saying that Toby was in the hospital, I dropped what I was doing immediately! I rushed over there to find Jonah Maverick asleep in the guest chair next to his bed.

I don't know why he was there nor did I care in that moment. I stayed there with Toby until I had to go to the restroom. When I got back Jonah was gone. It surprised me to say the least, but not as much as him being there in the first place.

I hadn't seen him around Toby since. Turns out Toby had amnesia, but he didn't forget me. Which I was grateful for. However he didn't mention the relation to knowing Jonah either. When he found out his mom died in the accident, he became so broken that I swore from that point on I would protect him.

I hated how I couldn't see it earlier than he was being abused by his own father. I like to think that it only started after the accident. I was happy that Tobias told me one night through tears. It was also upsetting that it took so long for him to but I understand.

Some days when he reminisce about his mother, he talks about her to me in a way that I would know. Which I don't most of the time. I only connected it to the way he would look at me sometimes in a way of understanding.

I remember one time he asked me something that caught me off guard one day. He asked me; 'how come you never calm me down the way you use to? We never do the things we used to do anymore, why?'

It was in that moment I remembered his amnesia. He didn't forget me, but he did however forget someone. Someone really important.

He just confused them with me.

°
°
°
A/N: The next part is just pictures (as well as any part with their names.) Feel free to skip if you want.
°
°

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

311K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
718K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
77.9K 3.2K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
2M 81.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...