The Last Dance (A One Directi...

By FaultinmyHeart

Tracy Tomlinson is a pretty normal 16 year old, besides the fact that she has Luekemia. She lives in Doncasto... More

The beginning
The Journey is rough.
Excitement begins.
Let's keep it a secret... for now.
Keeping your hopes up
Watching Tracy.
It's not looking well
A Miracle
Confusion
The worst case
The Last Dance
Over coming the odds.
My promise
Interview
Hate
Just a Dream
Past, Present, Twitcam
I love you guys
The beach
Leaving everything
Can't live without her
Singing
It's not possible
Hey there Tracy
Surprise...
I'm in love with you
Grease and Acting
Epilogue

Drama

354 7 0
By FaultinmyHeart

Liam;

I don't think I could have handled being without her much longer. Even though I can't actually hug her, or kiss her. But she's still mine.

"What was that about?" Harry asked once our video chat was over. They all turned to me.

"What?" I asked also getting sort of confused.

"She was sad, left, came back and was the happiest person alive." Zayn explained. I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile twitch at the corner of my lips.

"They're back together!" Niall cheered, tackling me into a hug, soon being joined by the other three heavy boys.

"Way to go Liam! I'm so proud!" Louis said, pretending to wipe away a fake tear. I couldn't help but smile even more.

-

"Let's go to eat. Now." Niall demanded. We were all in the living room, doing nothing. It was so boring out here without Tracy.

"Alright. Let's go." I sighed. We packed into the van and drove to the one and only, Nandos.

Tracy;

"Lucky duckling! Getting back together with THE Liam Payne!" Lacy smiled brightly as soon as I closed the laptop. My cheeks burned a bright red.

"Well" Was all I could say I was blushing so much.

"I was going down to check the activity boards. Want to come?" She asked, pulling on some neon pink converse.

"Sure." I smiled, pulling on some boots and following her down stairs. We stopped in front of a red bulletin board that had a boat load of activities and information.

"Let's see... Cooking? No. Basketball? No..." Lacy mumbled to herself.

"How about performing arts." I suggested, taking an information sheet.

"Sounds fun." She shrugged, picking a paper up for herself.

"The meeting starts in about an hour." I said, looking at my phone, which read 12:47. I really need to get used to American time. I'm so tired!

"Let's grab something to eat." Lacy suggested, tugging on my arm toward the campus cafe.

"I want a muffin!" I yelled out loud. That was a Louis moment...

Everyone in the cafe turned to look at me. Some girls eyes widened, probably recogizing me being Louis' little sister. I sighed, knowing what would come next.

"Are you?"

"No it can't be."

"But she looks like her!"

I heard mumbling.

"Yes! I'm Tracy Tomlinson!" I said, my British accent ringing through the quiet cafe. I turned back towards Lacy who was smirking. She stepped up to the cashier and ordered for us while I tried to ignore the stares I was getting.

We took a seat in an empty booth, she drinking he coffee and me eating my muffin. I took out my phone and took a picture, clicking on 'Send Media'.

To: LouLou

Look what I got!xx

I clicked send and set my phone back on the table, waiting for a reply which came shortly after.

From: LouLou

Not fair! >:( Save me some!xx

I laughed and hit reply. I looked up to see Lacy looking at me funnily.

"Louis." With that one word she understood and let out a quiet laugh.

To: LouLou

I don't think it would taste great if I saved it(;xx

I tucked my phone back into my pocket as I finished up and threw my trash away, linking my arm with Lacy's as we walked to the drama department.

"Please everyone take a seat! We'll start in a minute!" I short red head instructed with a big smile. I took a seat close to the front with Lacy and took out my phone again.

From: LouLou

Stupid muffin. What are you two up to?xx

I turned the camera back on and switched it so it was looking at us. I made a derp face while Lacy crossed her eyes and did duck lips. I pressed on 'Add contacts' and clicked on the other four boys.

To: LouLou, Leyummm<3, NiallTheGreat, ZaynieWanie, Harold Star

Waiting for the dang performing arts meeting to start! MISS YOU GUYS <3 xxxxxxxxx

I recieved multiple replies, all making me smile or laugh.

From: LouLou

Who are these scary people on my screen?!

From: NiallTheGreat

That's hot.

From: Harold Star

PERFORMING ARTS?!

From: ZaynieWanie

Having fun?(; I didn't know you were interested in performing arts?xx

From: Leyummm<3

You look amazing(; So you have some hidden talent?! Glad Louis isn't the only one with all of it(; Miss you too xxxx

I set my phone back inside my pocket as the instructor walked back in.

"Hello! I'm Mrs. Tommy! The performing arts teacher!" She greeted excitedly. I looked around to see only about ten or so other people here. "You are all going to audition for our first play. Grease!" She said, handing us each a script. "You have to at least try singing. Even if you know you can't!" She laughed. I had a small voice, so at least I wouldn't embarrass myself.

She passed around a paper to write out names on. I hesitated at first before writing my last name.

"Alright, I'm going to pick someone randomly and they'll go first." She said, looking up and dragging her finger along the names, stopping at one and reading it aloud. "Ashton Turner."

A tall brown haired boy stood up and walked to the middle of the room in front of me and Lacy. He was handed a script, which he quickly looked through.

"Who are you auditioning for?" Mrs. Tommy asked as she sat at her desk.

"Danny." He said. His voice sounded confident as he had a small smile.

"Start when you're ready." She replied, getting a pen in hand. Before he started saying his lines, he looked at me. He had vibrant blue eyes, almost like Niall's, but darker. His smile grew, causing me to blush slightly.

He read his lines perfectly, no doubt he wouldn't get it.

"Who are you auditioning for?" Lacy whispered to me.

"Sandy." I smiled proudly. "You?"

"A pink lady. Not sure which one yet." She shrugged.

"Tracy Tomlinson?" Mrs. Tommy called out. I took a deep breath before standing to grab my script.

"I'll audition as Sandy." I told her. She smiled and nodded as I walked to the center of the small room. I looked at everyone, feeling really nervous. I took in one last breath and put on a big smile, fluttering my eye lashed as I performed my lines.

"Thank you Tracy, take a seat." The teacher said, writing something down with a smile.

"You did awesome!" Lacy smiled as I sat down.

"Thanks. I felt nervous." I sighed in relief that it was over.

Lacy's audition was also perfect. She pulled off the whole bad girl roll really well. I had no other competition, if you want to call it that. Neither did Ashton.

"Tomorrow we will be singing! Then it will be the final cut! See you tomorrow!" Mrs. Tommy waved as we all walked out. I took out my phone to see 17 missed calls. It was only an hour, really?

Liam

Louis

Zayn

Liam

Niall

Harry

Louis

Louis

Liam

Louis

Louis

Niall

Harry

Liam

Louis

Louis

Louis

These boys.

I called Louis first, seeing he was the one who called the most.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He yelled as soon as I answered.

"Auditioning! What's wrong with you guys? Why do you have to call so much?" I asked, sounding annoyed, which I clearly was. I heard shuffling then a beep. Probably on speaker now. Lacy was walking to another boy from the class, not noticing me on my phone.

"Well you could have answered!" I heard Louis yell, again.

"No, actually, I couldn't!" I growled. He was getting me very angry right now.

"Calm down-"

"No Louis! You calm down! I was in an audition and you expected me to answer your call? How come you don't answer your phone when you're on stage? Huh?!" I snapped, trying to cool my voice for no one else to hear. Lacy unlocked our door, opening it enough for me to come past while she flirted with the boy.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Now I felt bad.

"Sorry for snapping at you Lou." I sighed, plopping down on my bottom bunk.

"It's alright. I was just scared."

"I was too!"

"I was more then you!"

"Please, I was more worried then any of you!" I finally heard the other boys speak, making me smile. I missed them, a lot.

"Well, I'm fine." I laughed.

"Great! How was it? You never told us you were interested in the performing arts!" Harry blurt out.

"I only went with Lacy." I shrugged.

"So what are you doing in there?" Zayn asked suspiciously.

"Auditioning for a role."

"What role?"

"Sandy."

"For what movie?"

"Grease."

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN GREASE?!" They practically yelled into the phone.

"I didn't get the part yet!" I added quickly. "I have a singing audition tomorrow."

"What are you singing?" Liam asked.

"I don't know yet." I sighed.

"You should sing Bruno Mars." Niall said randomly.

"What song by him?"

"The Lazy Song!" Harry cheered.

"Alright."

"Seriously?"

"Why not?" I laughed.

"Sing for us then!"  Louis cheered.

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Pretty Please?" Liam whined into the phone. UGHHHH

"Fine." I groaned. "But I have to practise bye!" I rushed, hanging up the phone before any of them could answer.

I guess I'm singing the Lazy Song.

A/N

Hi(:

Thank you for reading, I'm almost at 1,000 reads! I want to also thank my best friend, Kaila, who is also reading this. Love ya K-Dawgg!(;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 16.3K 30
Harry's lived in London all his life and is one of the best doctors in the country. He has a family that loves him, money, and a cozy little cabin in...
469K 18.2K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
7.6K 115 21
Every Directioner's dream is to meet One Direction and see their hotness or witness a bromance, but for 16 year old Tiffany it's different. The boys...