Summer Lovin | Yoonmin ✔

By orangexmint

"Min Yoongi, is this a dildo?" "...it's so you have something to remember me by," More

Author's Note
Summer Lovin'
PART ONE
The First Summer
On The Pier
Firework Festivities
The Second Summer
Back On The Pier
Take Your Time
The Fifth Summer
Sleepless Nights
Subtle Touches & Sideways Glances
The Sixth Summer
Keep You Safe
The Seventh Summer
Masturbation
Masturbation pt. 2
Pier Pleasure
The Final Summer
Until Next Time
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
EPILOGUE
Thank You/Author's Note
Q&A
Q&A Answers
B.C: Returning

THIRTY-FIVE

3.7K 200 101
By orangexmint

IT WAS LIKE LIVING IN THE PAST. Jimin felt uncomfortable every single time he left the house. Always making sure to lock the door, carry around pepper spray, the constant looking over his shoulder whenever he was alone. He was walking on eggshells and he hated it. There were days were he couldn't bring himself to leave the house, and had to have Hoseok or someone bring him homework so that he wouldn't fall behind in class. Jimin found himself practicing dance in Jin's living room, and sending in videos to his teachers just to make sure he passed. But there were days were he had to go into class, and on those days he felt fear. Fear that today was the day that something happened to him. Or to Yoongi.

Yoongi seemed to be less on edge than Jimin, but that was only for the younger's sake. Yoongi himself was loosing sleep over the fact that Jimin had a psycho stalker ex that was hellbent on having him back, and would do anything in the process. Even kill. He was trying to be strong for Jimin's. If He wasn't anxious, then Jimin wasn't anxious.If he smiled, Jimin tried to be happy. Yoongi often found himself trying to distract Jimin so that his mind wasn't on Jaehyun. There had been no news on him since the incident and Jimin was slowly going insane. Namjoon and Jin were absolute saints for taking them in and having to put up with Jimin's nightmares and panic attacks. But the two didn't mind. Jin and Jimin had grown extremely close during the time that they were there, and by this point, Jimin knew how to properly cook several different meals thanks to Jin. Yoongi was grateful for him. Cooking always distracted Jimin to the point where food was all he could think about.

But Yoongi couldn't distract him forever. They couldn't pretend that they were safe, and they were reminded of that whenever they had to go to class. Jimin always felt uneasy walking from the apartment building to the bus stop, and he hated doing it alone. There were some days where Yoongi wouldn't be able to go with him in the morning, and so the older would watch from the corner as he got on the bus. But it still made them uneasy knowing that something could happen in between the time they were apart. Yoongi preferred to go with him. He liked knowing that Jimin was right by his side, that he could reach out and touch him when the younger got scared. And Jimin preferred that too.

Thankfully for both of them, they had Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Tae, and Jungkook. On days when they couldn't be together, they always had someone with them to ensure their safety. On nights that Jimin had dance late, he would stay with Hoseok, Tae, and Jungkook in the dorms, and when Yoongi had late practice, he and Joon camped out in their dorm, or in Hoseok's dorm, the five boys squeezed into one space. Hoseok would normally meet Jimin by the subway or bus stop in the morning when Yoongi couldn't be with him, or Namjoon and Jin couldn't come with,and Yoongi almost always had Namjoon for the commute to school seeing as their class ran at similar times. It made Jimin feel better than Yoongi wasn't alone, and it comforted Yoongi to know that Jimin had people to protect him when he couldn't. But how long could they keep it up? They were nearing almost two weeks since the break in, and the police had nothing to go off of. There were no footprints outside, or shady characters on the surveillance cameras.

It was like Jaehyun didn't exist.

*

late april/early may

Jimin hurried into the building to escape the rain. He was walking faster than normal, partially due to the dour pour outside and because Yoongi couldn't come with him this morning. The older had caught a cold and was practically dying in bed, and since Namjoon had to go to work, and Jin was already in class, he had to go alone. Hoseok had been there for him when he got off the subway, but he had his own class to go to, so he was alone for his walk to Art.

He was tired was from dance, and exhausted. His thighs burned, but here fused to stop and catch his breath. He would wait until class,because Jimin was terrified that if he stopped, something would happen. He he powered on, clutching the strap of his bad in one hand,the other shoved in the pocket of his rain coat, his fingers wrapped around the pepper spray.

Jimin rounded the corner, bumped into someone and screamed, startling the other. "JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THEY HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR?!"they shouted. Jimin stumbled backwards but two hands caught him before he could fall.

"M-Mark?" Jimin stammered, getting a good look at the guy. Sure enough, Mark was standing in front of him, hair dripping wet from the rain. The boy was practically soaked to the bone.

"Jimin? Jesus where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you since Jackson's party," Mark stated, straightening him up.

"I'm sorry, I haven't really been around much the past month."

"Yeah, I heard about what happened to your dorm," Mark said, leaning against the wall. "Suga's been skipping out on practices because of it. Coach's giving him a pass though because he could get hurt in the process." Jimin frowned at Mark's tone, because he knew damn well that Mark was angry about him not showing up to practices.

"My ex threatened to kill him because of me, so sorry he hasn't been coming to games. You seem to be doing fine on your own though, don't see why it matters. Isn't that you wanted anyways? More play time? For him to not be around? Don't be an asshole Mark." Jimin grumbled, looking away from him. Mark sighed.

"Sorry," Mark looked down at his shoes, and then back up at Jimin. "How are you doing? Are you okay?"

"No, my ex wants my boyfriend dead, and me back. I haven't been sleeping, I'm scared to be alone...Yoongi's sick right now and-"

"Yoongi?"

"Suga– Yoongi, they're the same person."

"Like, your Yoongi though? From when you were a kid?"

"Yeah, can you believe it? He was here the whole time," Jimin stated. "Anyways, he couldn't come with me today because he's sick, and so I had to come alone, and I'm just scared something's gonna happen to me."

"I'll walk you back after practice if you want," Mark said, straightening up. "I can meet you outside the gym and take you back to the dorm."

"I'm not staying at the dorm. Hoseok has work, and Taehyung and Jungkook went to Tae's parents for a few days."

"Where are you staying then?"

"With a friend. They don't live on campus,"

"Well then I'll walk you back."

"I don't know, Mark, you and Yoongi-"

"Forget that, you matter to me, and...and I can see that you really matter to him and that he cares about you a lot...so I'll make sure you get home okay,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Okay. What time does practice end?"

"Normal time,"

"I'll see you then."

"Bye Jimin,"

"Bye Mark,"

Despite the hacking cough he had, Yoongi was outside Jimin's building,waiting for his class to end like a good boyfriend. He was shivering from the cold, and was soaked to the bone because he forgot his jacket at Jin's place. He was in a rush to get here on time, and didn't want to miss the bus.

He lent up against the pillar, listening to the rain come down.Droplets pounded the roof like watery bullets hitting their mark. It was relaxing to listen to, and calmed his nerves a little bit. It didn't stop him from looking over his shoulder every five minutes. He was paranoid, but who could blame him?

At around ten after five, Yoongi could hear Jimin's voice from down the walkway. He stood up straight, and turned to his left. He spotted Jimin coming around the corner, eyes glaring when he noticed Mark next to him, arm slung over his shoulder. It didn't help his mood when both of them looked surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned, setting his bag down at Yoongi's feet."You're going to make it worse!" he cried, noticing how soaked his sweater was. "What were you thinking, Yoongi?"

"I wanted to make sure you got home okay," he rasped. The sound sent shivers down Jimin's spine. "Mark," Yoongi acknowledged, nodding his head.

"Suga,"

"Mark was gonna make sure I got home okay, that's all," Jimin whispered to him. "I didn't think you'd come."

"I'm here," Yoongi assured him. "You ready to go?"

"Mmm hmm. Thanks for offering to bring me back, Mark."

"Some other time then. Make sure he doesn't get sick," Mark said, eyeing Yoongi.

"He'll be just fine," Mark began walking away backwards, looking at both of them.

"See you around Jimin,"

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," the man muttered, slamming his hands against the wall. "You idiot you should have known he'd come for him."

He paced back and forth in the dark room, running his hands angrily through his hair. Get rid of him the voices said, he's the problem.

"I know that but HOW!?" he screamed. "I don't want to hurt him, he's just in. MY. WAY!" He screamed again, swiping his arms across his desk. Items clanged loudly as they hit the floor, pencils sprawling under the desk and bed, a cup shattered. "How?" He mumbled to himself as he sat on the bed in defeat. "Can't kill him, can't kill him, but need to be rid of him, but how?"

There came a knock at the door. "Jaehyun? You good man?" his roommate called.

"I'm fine," he spat.

"K, just checking man, dinner's here by the way. I'm heading out." He could hear the sounds of his roommates footsteps retreating down the hall. He let out a huff and flopped back against the bed.

"Jimin will be mine again," he said, confidently. "Just have to get rid of him."

I'm sorry this story took a dark turn

i swear one day I'll write a cute fluffy harmless story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
162K 6.3K 31
"get in the car" "excuse me?" 𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
5.6K 236 14
"I always felt something for you deep down Tae, I just need time to figure out it was love"
385K 15.4K 60
" What are you? " " What am I? Or what am I capable of? " " Both? " " Why don't I show you what I'm capable of? "