The Escaped Heiress ( Complet...

By mhaemhaexhien

An Excerpt Shock siyang tumingin sakin habang hawak hawak ang pisngi niya na tinamaan ng sapak ko. I looked... More

The Escaped Heiress
Escaped 1
Escaped 2
Escaped 3
Escaped 4
Escaped 5
Escaped 6
Escaped 7
Escaped 8
Escaped 9
Escaped 10
Escaped 11
Escaped 12
Escaped 13
Escaped 14
Escaped 15
Escaped 16
Escaped 17
Escaped 18
Escaped 19
Escaped 20
Escaped 21
Escaped 22
escaped 23
Escaped 24
Escaped 25
Escaped 26
Escaped 27
Escaped 28. I
Escaped 28. II
Escaped 29
Escaped 30
Escaped 32
Escaped 33
Escaped 34
Escaped 35
Escaped 36
Escaped 37
Escaped 38
Escaped 39
Escaped 39. II
Escaped 40
Escaped 41
Escaped 42
Escaped 43. I
Escaped 43. II
Escaped 44. I
Escaped 44. II
Escaped 45
Escaped 46
Escaped 47. I
Escaped 47. II
Escaped 48
Escaped 49
The Escaped Epilogue
The Escaped Chapter
Covers Used/ Not Used

Escaped 31

14.8K 221 8
By mhaemhaexhien

Escaped 31

Spade watched her as she started to fall asleep. He sighed before putting Cyred's head into his shoulder. This damn brat. He muttered while touching his baby sister's head. Pakiramdam niya maaga siyang tatanda sa kosumisyon. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

He decided to open his phone to call for his twin brother.

"Ace" cold tone na bati ni Ace sa phone.

"Bro" bati ni Spade and immediately Ace liven up.

"Are you with her? How is she? Did you transfer blood to her already? Is she okay? Does she look fine? Damn should I also go there? It was so unfair that you get to hold her while I'm stuck in this boring merger" tuloy tuloy na sabi ng kakambal. He resisted the urged to laugh because he knows that if the role are reversed kahit anong merger pa ang kaharapin niya it won't stop him from flying here and holding their baby sister.

"Chill bro, I'm with her. This damn brat wasn't even in the hospital ng dumating ako. Kinailangan ko pang sunduin sa school nila nag pumilit pa raw na pumunta doon."

"What?!"

"yeah what the heck right? I'll scold her much more later when she's much more stronger. I don't like how weak she looks brother." Spade looks at Cyred's form noted that she's starting to resemble a sheet of paper with how pale she is. His brother was silent on the other side and Spade knows and feels that they're both worrying for their baby sister.

"Make sure she's alright please. I'll talk to you again later, I have a meeting scheduled in 2 minutes"

"Sure. Have fun" tawa ni Spade. Minura nalang sya ng kapatid before they both hang-up. Spade knows that he won't be able to delay managing their empire soon with the sorry excuse of getting a doctorate degree and he also knows that Ace needs help even though he never admits it. He let out a sigh.

Cyred was asleep for a long time. She was wheeled to her room but she remained unconscious even after syang mabigyan ng almost 2 blood bags that in their relief brought back some color in her skin. She was as pale as a ghost but now fortunately her color is starting to comeback.

"We shouldn't have her confined here, hinahanap na siya ng mga kaibigan niya" basag ni ate Cen sa katahimikan.

Spade looked up from his laptop "Then let them come here, I can go. She needs the best facilities and this hospital can give that to her so don't fight me on this ate Cen even Ace sided with me" kibit balikat ni Spade habang hinihilot hilot ang ulo. He's drained and feeling weak after all those blood bags he gave Cyred. But it was worth it. It will always worth it for their baby sister.

"but where on a high class hospital Spade and they all know where on a tight budget, we shouldn't be able to afford this kind of premium room" Alala ni Ate Cen. Their cover might blow any moment now. Kahit pa madaming tao ang binayaran to make people shut their mouths but they can't be assured na wala ngang lalabas.

"besides you showed yourself sa dalawang kaibigan ni Cyred, what were you thinking iho, those two came from prominent family of course they'd recognize you. You're just as bad as your little sister. Gosh." Worry pa ni Cenaida.

"I'll take care of it, don't stress yourself ate cen." Sabi pa ni Spade.

"And oh there's a doctor on the last hospital, Mr. Castellano he looks like someone who will not shut their mouth from the knowledge I gave him. Take care of him"

"Done"

"Make yourself scatter, her friends are on the way here." Spade nodded and wore the cap and shades before going outside.

He's curious on what kind of friends she keeps beside her but resisted the urge and instead arrange for a car so he can go back to their home here in this country.

It didn't take long before the friends came spilling on the door, all looking and crowding at the girl sleeping in the middle of the bed. Everyone's wearing a worried face. Even Heart that always shows her blank stare looks really anxious.

"huwag na kayo mag- alala mga iha okay na sya" sagot ni Ate Cen sa mga tanong na hindi nila maivoiced out.

"Nung nakita ko po yung video omg ate Cen pakiramdam ko hihimatayin ako" sabi ni Cassie na nakahinga na ng maluwag ng marinig ang sinabi ni ate Cen.

"It was being investigated na po the school were cooperating with the police to track down the car that almost hit Sheniah and hit Cyred" inform ni Sherine.

"Yeah I'm sure the Thomms family won't let this pass when one of their children was almost hit." agree ni Lorly.

"but she looks better than the last few days, must be this hospital?" takang tanong ni Grycel.

"How is she?" voice out ni Heart.

"Oh, a long-time friend of us decided to help, buti nalang since mas nabibigyan ng pansin ang mga needs nya in this hospital, you'll meet him eventually umalis lang saglit may aasikasuhin pa raw. The doctor said that she was lucky there was no permanent damage, her legs were torn up but it will be hard for her to walk again soon. Now all of you go home baka hinahanap na kayo ng mga magulang nyo, anong oras na" Cenaida easily lied.

"Can we visit tomorrow? Aabsent nalang po kami sa mga klase namin" volunteer ni Cassie but Cenaida knows that it will take at least 3 days before Cyred can placate his brothers so she added another lie.

"We'll be discharging later we can't obviously afford this Hospital. I think it will be best for her to rest for a few days? I'll be taking her with me dun sa province muna for recovery, since she won't be able to walk properly but as soon as she's healthy I promise ibabalik ko din sya sa inyo okay? But I just need her to recover first I hope all of you understands."

The friends all nodded their heads understanding that her health comes first and kissed Cyred's head or cheeks in goodbye while praying for her recovery soon.

💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠💮💠

She was trying to open up her eyes but it won't follow her command. Parang naka glue or naka scotch tape at naka stapler. Her legs were also throbbing and her head is about to burst from the pounding pain.

Ilang oras na ba siyang tulog?

Ng maidilat nya na sa wakas ang mga mata nya hindi nya inaasahan ang makikita. Blurred pa nung una ngunit unit unti itong luminaw. Kasabay non ang unti unting pag sikip ng dibdib niya sa panic.

Napagasp siya at halos hind na makahinga. Naalala nya ang ganitong pakiramdam sa mansion nila Stephen and it was happening again but this time the fear she feels is real. She's in the house she promised she'll never set foot again.

She needs to go but she can't move. She's stuck.

"Ahh!" she screamed in panic. Her mind can't comprehend why she is here.

No! No! Bakit? Pinilit niyang pigilan ang panic na nararamdaman nya but it was drowned by the panic and terror cursing thru her. Nasu-suffocate siya. She can't bear to look at the room. It was the room in her nightmares.

Pilit niyang tinatakpan ang mga tenga nya. Andyan na naman sila. Yung bulong nila. Yung boses nila. She kept on hearing things. She belted out another scream. Scrambling towards the corner, she fell on the bed and crawled just to get away.

Umalis na kayo. Umalis kayo. Ayoko marinig. Maawa kayo. Stop please. Tama na.

"Stupid daughter!"

"You don't deserve to be here. You only bring disgrace in our name."

"You do not deserve the name and the riches we gave you"

"Nobody loves you. Nobody cares for you. I bet if i kill you right now nobody will miss you"

"You're pathetic you can't even behave yourself? You're such a disgrace in this family!"

"I want you out of our lives!"

"I should just kill you and end your pitiful life"

"No, no. that's not true" she whispered. She tucked her head in between her knees and kept on rocking herself back n forth that brings little comfort on her as memories after memories she buried deep inside her mind rushed in the forefront of her mind.

She kept on whispering "no, no, no. stop. Don't come back. Don't come back." again and again like a mad woman. It was a true miracle on how the stitches on her legs didn't open up.

Her thoughts were scattered all over and she can't think straight. All she can do was panic. "Please stop it." Iyak niya pero tulad noon walang nakakarinig. Walang tumutulong. Wala.

She felt the room closing down on her. Why is it dark? Why does the room suddenly felt small? Why does—Why is she in the closet?

"You should stay there"

"You belong with the rats"

"You deserve that"

And again she was inside the closet she can't breathe. She can't comprehend that everything was inside her mind.

She didn't even hear the thumps on the floor. Mga kalabog na senyales ng takbuhan and then the door to her room opened revealing Spade's worried face and Cenaida's panicking one.

Agad silang lumapit kay Cyred na nag uugoy ugoy parin and still whispering and mumbling incoherent words. Spade set her on his lap. "Queeny. Hush look at me. Kuya's here. They're not here. Look at me come back here Queeny" pakiusap ni Spade sa kaniya.

But Cyred remained inside her mind, her eyes like possessed kept on glancing around her like she's seeing things they don't see. Spade looked at Ate Cen for guidance he's starting to panic because Cyred is not showing any signs of waking up from her episode.

"let's move her to the living room, hurry" Spade nodded and lifted Cyred up and carry her towards endless halls. Finally they approached the spacious and lavish living room and Spade sat on the long couch with Cyred still on her lap.

"hush, Cyred kuya Spade is here Ate Cen is here see? Look at us, we are here for you, come back to us" Finally Cyred became aware of her surroundings agad siyang yumakap at pumulupot kay Spade na parang linta. Her body is still shaking and face still wet with tears.

"Hey. Hey. Everything is going to be fine. Im here. Im here now. Calm down please." sooth sa kanya ng kuya niya habang inaalis yung buhok na nag stuck sa face niya. But she isn't complete done with her episode and Cenaida know this.

"I'll go get her medicine there must be still be some on one of the cabinets" before pa makasagot si Spade Cenaida is already running away.

"Ayoko dito. Ayoko dito. Ilabas mo ko dito kuya, kuya. They are here. They are here can't you see? Alis na tayo please. Ayaw nila ko tigilan. Andyan sila kuya" she continued to wailed, eyes darting back n fort.

"Go get some water us some water! What the fuck are you doing just standing there?" Natatarantang sigaw ni Spade sa mga maid na nakatayo at nanunuod lang.

But Cyred doesn't seem to see them anyway. Lahat ng nandito. Lahat ng nakikita nya. It's the same. Parang nag time travel sya and she's going to relive every horrible thing they did.

"Cyred Queeny! Open your eyes! Don't let them get you honey! Drink this for me please " pakiusap ni ate cen.

"No! I don't want to see them anymore"

"They're in your mind Honey they are not here. Open your eyes and look at me. Come on my brave soldier" Cyred tried to seek her voice comforted by Cenaida's words.

Naupo si Cenaida sa tabi ni Spade at kinuha ang alaga na agad namang yumakap at pumulupot rin sa kaniya like her life depended on how tight her hug is, na kapag bumitaw siya mawawalan siya ng oxygen.

"Ate, ate! Andito sila alis na tayo." medyo huminahon na iyak niya as she buried herself on Cenaida's neck to hide. After a few more tries of coaxing Cenaida was able to extract herself sa vice liked grip sa kanya ni Cyred.

"Wala sila okay? Cyred making ka sakin. Wala tayo dun. Look around we're on a different place so calm down. Please, look is that the same place? Di ba hindi? Come on, calm down and breathe" she continued to sooth her back to force her to relax.

"P-pero I saw it with my own eyes and- and I can hear them—" protest pa ni Cyred but was hushed by Spade.

"They're not here. I am here and Ate Cen, we are real see?" this time ipinasa ni Cenaida si Queeny sa lap ni Spade para mapainom niya si Cyred ng gamot pero tinabig yun ni Cyred.

"Ayoko. I don't want to drink that! Ilayo mo sakin yan ! Baka may lason yan! Gusto nya akong mawala , gusto nila kuya. Gusto nya akong mamata-" tanggi ni Cyred still clutching her head willing the torturous memories to go away.

"Hush. It's okay. It's okay. Wala sya dito. Si Ate Cen lang andito and I. Drink the medicine please. It will help you. It's your medicine don't worry. Remember? Doctor Simon? Pag umatake daw painumin ka? Free lollipops? Chocolates?" pakiusap nya and hesitantly Cyred obeyed and drink the medicine.

It takes a moment bago tuluyang nahimasmasan si Cyred. The voices went away and her vision, she can finally see everything in her present. Alam niyang nagretreat back na sila sa likod ng utak nya. Waiting to lash out again pag may pagkakataon unti-unti nag even na ang pag hinga niya. At tuloy tuloy lang ang pag tapik ni Spade sa likod niya.

Cyred started to look at everyone around her. 'Wala . Wala tayo dun. They're not true' bulong ni Queeny. At duon lang siya nakahinga ng maluwag. It's just a panic attack. She reminded herself. She knows she just need to calm down and it will soon go away. She closed her eyes again and nuzzles at Spade's neck.

Her mind this time with the medicine running in her veins brings a flashback in the front of her mind. And it was like a television that turned on she can't help but watched.

'No please No! I don't want to be here alone. Don't leave me here! I'll be good I promise'

'stop your pathetic crying and move!'

The twelve-year old desperately clutched her step-mother's legs. But she was pushed, her head smacked but she didn't mind the pain and immediately scrambled towards the door of the closet. No! She was locked inside again.

'Please ! Please ! I'll be a good girl! Just don't leave me here! Its dark in here I'm scared!' Cyred continues to pound on the door of the closet but the voice outside just laughed at her attempt.

'do you think I care honey? Now repent and reflect on your mistake and I'll be back sooner or later behave hmm?' she said in a cooing voice.

"No please, I promise! I'll be good! I'll do what you want! Whatever you want just let me out please!' but her step-mother laughed again like it was amusing for her to hear her plead.

'Shut up! You're making my head aches with all this wailing. No food, only water for you. Since the Senyor would be gone for a week you'll suffer for 5 days inside'

Cyred wailed louder inside the closet and pounded even harder.

'Na-ah-uh. Next time learn not to mess with me. Don't show your face again when me and my amigos were talking. Okay ? It's your punishment for showing your face like a damn queen. I told you already, I am the only queen in this manor as long as you live hear you heard me?'

'Im sorry! I'm sorry! Please!' She tried but all she heard is the clicking of her step-mother's heels slowly fading and leaving her inside the closet.

"You okay?" tanong ni Spade kay Cyred na tahimik ng huumihikbi sa balikat niya. Tumango lang ito pero nanatiling nakatulala.

'Who gave you the permission to go out of you room?' Cyred immediately cowered and clutched her right cheek that was strucked.

She whispered 'n-no one' in fear.

'Thats right! No one! What.are.you.doing.here!' her step-mother's tone is enough to set her tears.

Cyred whimpered in fear. 'I-i ' before she can utter another word her hair was grabbed and she was pulled outside unto the barn.

'Senyora, please, please the child, have mercy on the child' one of the helper on the mansion cried clutching her chest in pity of the her but with one glare of the Senyora she scampered off with one last emphatic look to her.

'Im sorry! Im sorry! Please!' Cyred repeatedly apologized but she was only pulled harder.

'You should have thought about this before you decided to disobey me, this whipping should be enough to teach you a lesson you insolent child!'

She was suddenly brought out of the painful memories when Spade jolted her na parang alam niya kung saan pa-tungo ang isipan ni Cyred.

"Do you want more water?" Cyred nodded her head and drank more water. She looked up at ate Cen seeking to have her warm hand into hers.

She wouldn't be here, alive and breathing if she wasn't saved by this angel sent from above.

'Hey! I'm so sorry for everything i did. You know i only want what's best for you. Here. A peace offering' Cyred looked up at her step-mother that suddenly went inside her room carrying a cupcake.

'Come on take it, I made it especially just for you" she beckoned further.

"You know, I'm going to be good to you from now on, I realized my mistakes' and once again she smiled at Cyred that reluctantly nodded, afraid of the masked sinister smile on her step-mother's face and start to eat while she was being silently watched.

Cyred shakily took a bite she's afraid that if she dare defies her commands she will be whipped again and it hurts too much. She can still feel the scars on her back. She hates whips.

Not after 5 minutes of swallowing she felt her throat starts to burn. She can't breathe, she gasped and hold her throat panicking at the constricting feeling.

'What's happening?' she looked at her step-mother, to ask for help but realized that she's already at the door watching her and with a final smile she closed the door and locked it.

Cyred cried out and stumbled on the ground seeking for help. But no one can hear her. No one can hear the muffled cries of a child like her. She'll be dead, alone.

She should have died that time because she's seriously allergic to cinnamon but an angel came through the door in the identity of her Ate Cen and her panicky face is the last thing she remembered that time.

She'll never return there she swears. Those memories were only sneak peeks to what she had suffered on the hand of that woman. She swears to all holy sweets and chocolates she's not going to return to that mansion even if her life depends on it.

Well clearly her life really depends on it because she doubt if she's going to get lucky to be out of it alive once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 12.9K 73
I am living a normal life until one tragic accident happened that kills the life of many and brought me to an unknown world of Eos. I am not sure if...
198K 3.1K 20
I was a mess, the unwanted child. A girl who tried her best to be on top but still failed. I failed as a daughter as well as a person. Welcome to the...
231K 9.5K 90
Serene Clemente-Evans She's a TROUBLE MAKER She's a RULE BREAKER She's a RISK TAKER! Si Serene ay ang klase ng babae na ayaw mong kalabanin. Trust me...
44.6K 816 10
Oneshot stories by PekengKyoot Love is in the net :)