INDESTRUCTIBLE LOVE

By RosyChanelB

This is a Rihanna fanfic, it follows the life of Rihanna and her family. #Rihannafanfic #family #kids #love #... More

IntroductionπŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 1πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 2πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 3πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 4πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 5πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 6πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 7πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (Part 1)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (part 2) πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (part 3)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 9( part 1) πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 9(part2)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 10πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 11πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 12 πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 13πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Announcement!
Chapter 14 (Part 2)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 14 (part 3)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 15πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 16πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 17πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 18πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 19πŸ’«β­οΈβœ¨
Chapter 20πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨

Chapter 14πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨

294 23 148
By RosyChanelB

Please vote and comment!!!💕
Chapter song: How do you sleep. I am totally obsessed with this song, and it goes perfect with this chapter, so I thought I add it.
FYI: There is a scene in this chapter that was inspired by obsessed. If you have seen the movie you will know what I'm talking about.

Rick's P.O.V

After that shenanigans with Lauren I went to my man Michael house because I needed some man to man advise on how to deal with that crazy chick. I have a feeling she's up to something. I spent a little over an hour at Michael house before heading home.

I arrived at the house in what seemed like no time, I parked my Aston Martini in the garage then turned the car off.

I put my head in my hands pressing my fingers into my temple. The whole way here I was thinking about how to tell My Wife, how will she react when I tell her about the situation with Lauren. I don't know what I'ma say, but I have to tell her.

After 15 minutes of sitting in the car running all the scenarios in my head, I finally got out the car ready to face the music.

I went into the house, as I'm walking down the hallway I see the kitchen light on. I went on into the kitchen. Rihanna is sitting at the kitchen counter a glass full of what looks to be Hennessy in front of her and a blank stare on her face.

"Hey, baby," I spoke putting my keys on the key holder. Her eyes shifted towards me, her gaze meeting mines. The look she was giving me was very unsettling.

We stared at each other for a second before she looked away. She picked up her glass and drink the full glass in one gulp, then pulled another full glass. She stared down at the glass Swirling the ice around with a distance look on her face.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked moving further into the room.

She laughed angrily. "Am I okay? Oh, I'm just peachy,' actually I'm so fucking great because I just found out that my husband has been having an affair with one of his so-called artists." She said sarcastically, glancing over at me and then turning her back to take another sip of  her drink. "And you know how I found out about it, the fucking paparazzi told me. You know how embarrassing that was!"

I was confused because I have no idea what she's talking about. I frowned "Rih, what are you talking about? I'm not cheating on you." I said, walking closer to her. Since her back was turned to me, I couldn't see her face.

She turned her whole body to face me. Her eyes look red like she been crying. "Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about" she mocked. "Well, let me show you what I'm talking about." She said as she picked up the pile of photos laying face down on the table and threw it at me.

The photos scattered all on the floor I looked down at the pictures with disbelief. There were a bunch of pictures of Lauren and I. Photo of us laying down together kissing, photo of me naked from the waist down, and pictures of her grabbing my dick. I instantly got furious. "What the fuck are those, is this some kind of sick joke?!"

"Ohh, I don't know you tell me, Rick" she spits.

I clenched my jaw Looking down at the pictures trying to remember anything, but I couldn't remember a damm thing. I don't even know how these photos were taking or when.

I looked back over at my wife and she's glaring at me tapping her foot impatiently, waiting for me to explain to her. To tell her that this isn't real that the photos are perhaps fake, and I soo which I had something to say to her that could ease the frown, and sadness on her face, but I had nothing.

And the most frustrating part about this shit, is that I don't remember any of it. "Baby" her heated gaze met mines. "I don't know what going on in these pictures , I don't remember any of it. I promise you I have no idea when or how these pictures were taken. This is my first time seeing them, and I'm just as furious about it as you are."

She scoffed "You expect me to believe that? you want me to believe the lies that are coming out of your mouth right now Rick! What do you take me for a fucking fool!" She yelled her fingers, gripping the glass of Hennessy like it's a life preserver, her knuckles white.

"Yess that exactly what I'm asking you to do!....Trust me and believe in me, you know I will never cheat on you. That bitch must have drugged me or something to get these pictures."

She Slammed the glass on the table making it contents splash everywhere "don't give me that bullshit! because you don't look like someone who was drugged in those photos!" she yelled The vein on her forehead coming to life almost immediately.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying desperately to keep the impending headache at bay. "Dammit, Rihanna! That had to be it because I have no memory of any of this. I don't know when or how these pictures were talking"

"Then explain to me what the fuck this is then because I swear to God, Rick..." she said clenching and unclenching her fists.

I sighed. I wasn't planning on telling her like this, but here it goes. "This chick been had it out for me. I didn't realize what she was up to until I went out with the guys two nights ago when she walked up on me In the bathroom and throw herself at me, basically wanting me to have sex with her in the restroom and I turned her down. After that happened, I fired her ass. She came to my office today mad about me firing her, and she told me that I would regret firing her, and I guess this is what she meant."

"Hold on, wait a minute, you telling me, that bitch tried to get you to have sex with her in the bathroom two nights ago, and you just now telling me this. Were you even going to tell me if these photos hadn't come out!"

"Of course, I would have told you!"

"You should have! Why didn't you tell me! She screamed.

I let out a frustrated sigh "I was wrong I should have told you what was going on from the beginning, and I was planning on telling you today, at dinner, but then yo-."

"Don't give me that's bullshit!" she cut me off "that was today what happen to the day it happened or the day after. Or You didn't tell me because some part of you enjoyed it, so you went back for more and the least you could do is be honest with me, but no, you want to stand here and lie to my fucking face!!!!" Without warning, she stood up, grabbed her class, and whipped it at the wall. The glass shattered, its contents flying everywhere. I stared at her in shock.

"That's not true; this woman is sick!. I will never do that to you...to our family. I need you to trust me more than ever right now. We have been together for seventeen years and married for thirteen years I have not once cheated on you, never!"

"Trust you" she yelled, stepping up to me, her eyes blazing with anger. "You want me to fucking trust you! when there are pictures of you and that bitch together all over the internet where our kids could see them. She drags her hands through her hair as she tried to calm herself "No, I don't fucking trust you!" she said, poking me in the chest.

"Come on, Rih, why can't you believe in me? You are accusing me of cheating on you when I didn't because of some pictures that are out there which was taking when I was not in the right frame of mind. I will never hurt you I love you."

"You..." her voice broke her eyes shining with unshed tears. "You don't love me because you don't do something like this to someone you love. How long were you going behind my back and fucking that bitch, huh." her lower lip trembling just slightly, and that just crushes me? She grifts her teeth, squeezing her eyes against the tears, But I could tell she's on the verge of crying, I blinked back tears my own running my hands across my face.

"Nothing happened between Lauren and I! I need you to, believe me Rih. I never slept with her she took these pictures, so she could ruin our relationship, and this is what she wanted. she's a fucking psycho!"

"You said you don't remember, so how the hell you know you didn't sleep with her?!" she yelled fist clenched tightly at her side.

"Because..."I paused, bringing my voice down. "because I'd know if I had sex with someone, and I didn't have sex with her!!! You're my wife. We are supposed to be in this together for better or worse. And the one time that I am asking you to have my back and believe in me, in us, you're giving up on me!" I get out before I can think better of it, the sentence clawing past my lips without my permission and striking her like a blow.

Her light green eyes turned dark in a quickness. She shoved at my chest pushing me against the wall "why the hell would you say something like that to me!" She pointed at me. "I have had your back, through every step of this marriage! I have been there for you whenever you needed me, but what I won't have your back on is this, because I don't believe a word coming out of your mouth!!!" She screamed, eyes blazing with anger. The tears she had been fighting over-topped her lashes.

"Baby... I-."

"Don't...baby me!" She interrupts, biting her lip as tears crest her eyelashes. "What did she have that I don't..... " she paused and swallowed hard "I give you everything, I love you unconditionally I give you my heart, my soul, and two beautiful children. That bitch is not even half of me. You know she knows, and I know it!" She brushed away her tears that are now falling down her face "Why would you do this to me? what did I do to deserve this." she cried with more tears rolling down her face. That just broke me, and it makes me feel like shit for putting her in this position. I should have listened to her from the beginning when she told me she didn't trust that bitch Lauren then this wouldn't had happened.

"I am soo sorry, for putting you through this, but I swear on my mamas grave I never cheated on you. I love you Rihanna."

She scoffed like my words didn't mean a thing, and that hurts "you know what I feel for you right now. I hate you, I hate you for doing this to me, to our family to our babies. How could you do this Rick." She cried punching me in the chest, and I let her because the pain she's feeling is not compared to her fists hitting my chest. She Pounded me in the chest a few times before pulling away.

"You don't mean that" I said as I gripped her arms trying to pulled her into my embrace.

She yanked her arms away from me "You and I are done!"

My heart sank "Come on Robyn don't do this to us, don't do this to the kids."

Her pupils dilate at the slice of my tongue over her surname. "Don't fucking say that to me you should have thought about that before you went cheating with another bitch behind their mom's back!"

"How many times do I have to fucking say this I didn't cheat on you, I told you there was nothing going on between us, and I never slept with her!" It's really frustrating, and It hurts knowing that she thinks that I did cheat on her.

"Because I don't believe anything that you're saying Rick!" she spits back.

"Goddamned....Rihanna! you know I will never hurt you!"

"That's exactly what you did, and we are done!" She exclaimed , before turning away and started walking away from me.

"Rihanna" I called, and she kept on walking "Rih" I said as I grabbed her waist stopping her moment.

She yanked her hand from my gripped "what! What! What do you want, Rick!!!" She yelled, her voice wavering with unshed tears.

"I want my wife to listen to me, you know me you know I will never hurt you!"

"No, no! I don't know you. I know the Rick that tells me everything and the one that doesn't go behind my back and fuck another bitch!! - You, I have no idea! All I asked is for you to be honest with me."

"I told you the truth! And you didn't believe me," I spit, jabbing a finger towards her." We stare at each other for a second, not saying a word. The silence in the room is like a suffocating blanket snuffing out the flickering flame on a votive candle; it's all-encompassing, deafening, terrifying.

"No, you didn't!" she yelled broken the uncomfortable silence.

"Yes, I did!!" I bite back suddenly, gritting my teeth to tamp down my own flash of anger. I took a calming breath. "I told you the truth" I said softly.

"No, you didn't Rick you lie" She said shaking her head back and forth. "We made a vow on our wedding day that we will tell each other everything no matter how ugly or uncomfortable it might be. I asked you the day after you went to the club if anything happened, and what did you tell me, you said no" she said crying.

I scratched the back of my head "I know" I said as I tried to reach out and touch her, but she pulled away.

"I don't know what to believe right now." she said walking backwards.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her to me "I'm soo sorry baby, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but please don't let this end us" I plead looking her straight into the eyes.

She grifts her teeth, squeezing her eyes against the tears she pulled herself out of my embrace moving to stand by the counter "get the hell out of my house!! She screamed.

I slammed both hands on the kitchen counter "this is crazy, Rihanna, don't you see what's happening!" I yelled.

"Get out of my house" she repeated pointing towards the door.

"This is my house too!"

"I don't care get the hell out!"

"Where the hell do you want me to go!"

"Go to hell for all I care!, but until then I suggest the four seasons."

"This is fucking crazy, you really gonna let this break us after everything we been through!" I yelled stepping up to her.

She crossed her arms over her chest, protectively. "I suggest you pack your toothbrush, and then I want you to pack your socks and shaving cream, and pack your clothes or whatever the hell you need and get your ass out of my house!" She said before walking past me, I go to reach for her, but She swerves past me, batting my hand away at the last minute.
"Just...don't," she says, arcing her arm high and wide to avoid my grasp.

She turned around and stormed up the stairs. without one glance in my direction. I blew out a huff of air, shaking my head. I stood helplessly in the middle of the kitchen, "Fuck fuck fuck!" I screamed angrily.

"You better not be here when I come back downstairs!" she yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Rihanna!" I called out, but all I got was the slamming of the room door. I stood dumbstruck inside my own kitchen, feeling so hopeless.

.........................😧

Chanel's P.O.V
The next day.

"I'm going to mommy" Ariel said as soon as we enter the house. We spend the night before, at my grandma's house. She had to travel Atlanta this morning for a conference, so our driver picked us up.

Ariel jogged up the stairs with Lola following right behind her. These two have been inseparable since she got her. Last week she even tried to take Lola to school, and when mom told her she couldn't, she had a fit.

I headed to the kitchen to find some snack. A couple of minutes after, Ariel walked back in the kitchen, frowning. I was sitting on at the kitchen counter eating some fruit salad. "what's wrong with you?"I asked.

"Mommy won't open the door."

"What do you mean she won't open the door is she in her room? I asked as I pop a small piece of strawberry in my mouth.

"Yes, I could hear music playing in her room."

"Well, did you knock hard enough."

"Yeah..duh" Ariel smart-mouthed.

I rolled my eyes "Hey, Ms. Linda, have you seen my mom since you got here " I asked the housekeeper.

"Yes, I saw her a couple of hours ago when I came in, but she had been in her room ever since" she said as she's wiping down the dinner table.

"Did she seemed sick?"

"No, she looked fine, a little tired, but fine to me."

"Well, imma go check on her" I said before getting up and heading upstairs to my parents room.

When I got to the door, I could hear loud music coming from the room. Usually, when there is loud music playing in my parent's bedroom, that's when they are getting it on, but since my dad isn't here, that's not the case.

"Mom" I Called , knocking on the door. I knocked on the door two more times then waited for an answer but nothing. "Mom! Mommy ! Mama! Mother!" I said, knocking on the door harder. But still nothing.
"Mom are you okay?" I shouted through the door. "You can't keep ignoring us mother. This is child neglect. I know you can hear me. Mom open the door!" I said, continuously knocking on the door. A moment later I heard the music turned off " took her long enough about time."

The door suddenly swings open, making me stumble into the room. My mom caught me before I hit the ground, thank God because that would had been a terrible fall. "Geez, mom, could you worn a girl before swinging the door open." I said and looked up at my mom, and she looks super pissed, but I also noticed a hint of sadness.

She raised her eyebrow "what do you want Chanel?"

"Umm, I came to check up on you. Ari wanted you, but she said you weren't opening the door."

"Is she hurt?"

"Umm....no, she's not....She's fine."

"Then why the hell you banging on my door like that for? Have you lost your damn mind?!" She yelled.

Seems like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. "But you weren't answering the door though" I mumbled.

"So you decided to keep banging on it like you own my damn house? If the door is locked, it is for a reason. Don't come banging on this door like this again, Chanel. Or I promise you, you gon regret it"

"Geez...okay I'm sorry" I grumbled.

"Mmmm" she mumbled as she turned and walked to the bed and lie down pulling the cover over her body.

I followed her into the room and flipped down beside her. Turning to face her "are you okay mom?are you sick or something you look like you going through it" I said looking up at her. She seems sad, her eyes are puff up, and red.

She shot me a half-smile "Thanks for pointing that out. It's called a hangover, don't drink and you have nothing to worry about."

My eyes shifted towards the empty bottle of wine sitting on the bedside drawer "okay. Well, that explains why you're looking so busted right now. Cuz I was bouta say, ever heard of a comb and brush," I joked. She's wearing black satin pajama pants, and a matching top. Her natural curly hair is a mess all over the place. She looks like she just rolled out of bed after lying there for a couple of days. She didn't laugh at my joke; she just glared at me with a straight face.

"So are we still having our mother and daughter day today? I asked with a raised eyebrow knowing the answer is no, but I had to ask anyways.

"No, I'm not feeling too well" she said softly.

"Okay. Maybe we can have a daddy and daughter day then. Where is dad by the way?"

"I down know-." her words were cut off by the ringing of her phone. I looked down at it since it was laying down between us.

"Dad is calling" I said since she wasn't picking it up
She rolled her eyes as she picked it up, then declined the call, and tossed it back on the bed between us. She's definitely mad at my dad. "Why aren't you answering? Did you and dad had a fight?"

She glared up at me "Mind your business and stay out of grown folks business."

"Geez okay" I said raising my hands in surrendering.

Her phone started ringing again. My dad picture appeared on the phone screen. She kissed her teeth.
"Can I answer it? maybe it's something important" I asked reaching for the phone. She didn't say anything, so I went ahead and answered it. "Hey dad."

"Hey honey, Why are you answering your mother's phone." My dad said on the phone.

"Because she wasn't answering it."

I heard him sighed on the phone. "Where is she?"

"She's right here in bed with me?"

"You and Ariel get ready, I am on my way to pick y'all up so we can hang out."

"Awesome! I was just thinking about calling you to take us out."

"I will be there in an hour okay."

"Alright see you later dad."

"Later" he said before hanging up the phone.

I turned to face my mom "Dad Said he's going to pick Ariel and I up in an hour."

"Okay" she said with a shrugged.

Yep she's totally mad at my dad "Are you hungry? do you want me to get you something to eat?"

"No, thank you baby, but I'm okay."

I nodded "Do you need me to do anything for you?"

"I just need you to Make sure Ariel don't come in here bothering me either, keep her occupied. I need this one day to myself. One day of peace and quiet."

"Why? is the hangover that bad?" I asked to which she send me a death glared.

"Chanel, I'm not in the mood for your mess this morning just do what I asked, please."

"Alright, We won't bother you unless it's an emergency."

"Thank you, now get out of my room."

"Seriously, you kicking me out to be alone, isn't that child neglect."

"Chanel! I'm serious leave she said looking daggers at me.

"Fine, I will leave since you being grumpy this morning."

All of a sudden, she hopped out of bed, quickly covering her mouth, and running fast as hell into the bathroom.

I got up and followed her. I stood by the closed bathroom door. I could hear her throwing up
"Ugh" I cringed, I hate the sound of people throwing up, it makes me wanna throw up too, "You okay, mama?!" I Shouted from outside the door.

"Chanel, I'm fine now get out!" She yelled.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me twice" I said before leaving the room and heading back downstairs.

Ariel was in the living room, playing with Lola. I sat down beside them on the floor. "Ari" I called getting her attention.

She looked up at me and smiled "yes, is mommy, okay?"

"Yes, mommy is alright, but she doesn't feel too well, so we have to let her rest Okay."

"Okay" she said, turning her attention back to Lola.

"Daddy is going to pick us up soon, what do you wanna do until then?" I asked as I am gently stroking Lola's back.

"Can we play dress-up?" she smiled looking at me.

"Yes we can, now come on let's go" I said standing up.

She rose up "race me to the playroom!" Ariel said and picked up running not even giving me a heads-ups "what a little cheat."

I ran after Ariel, with Lola following closely behind me. Ariel and I play dress up for about an hour before my dad picked us up.

To be continued........................😧

What do you think about Rihanna and Rick fight. Who side are you on?

Would you have reacted the same way if you were in Rihanna position?

Do you think Rihanna should believe what Rick is saying even though there are pictures of him and Lauren together?

Do you think Rihanna was over reacting?

Lauren is THOT, over here fucking up my mans Rick's life.🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

What do you think will happen next?

Do you like the chapter? Post an emoji of your reaction.

Thanks for reading!!!  Don't forget to vote!

Sorry it took me awhile to get this chapter up. I'm in college and I got a job baby... lol. Well, I hope y'all like it. BTW, I had to cut this chapter into three parts because it was too long. The other parts will be posted later. Stay tune to find out what happens on the next episode of INDESTRUCTIBLE LOVE.

One love, Willienetta💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 11.3K 29
" I have watched you loved another girl for so long and that broke me everyday" Rihanna has been Brandon's best friend for years. They went to high s...
127K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. BeyoncΓ© finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
45.4K 2K 38
BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals behind bars. People die every day. In Lo...
163K 11K 63
BeyoncΓ© is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...