The Mafia And His Queen

Od Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... Více

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 9 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 21 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 25 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 36 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 63 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 4 - 🖤

167K 3.9K 2.1K
Od Miss-Lynn

•Roxie's POV ~

"Okay, Rose. I put Lily to sleep an hour ago. She should stay asleep until the morning so all you need to do is be here. There's plenty of food here. If you get hungry, please help yourself to anything you want. You have my number and I wrote my work number and Vanessa's number on a piece of paper and put it on the fridge. If anything is wrong, call me. I'll have my phone with me the whole night. I'll answer right away." I spoke so fast, I didn't even think she understood me but she did.

"Roxie, everything will be fine. Go ahead and go to work. You don't want to be late. I promise I will call if anything." My neighbor Rose said with a smile while placing her hands on my shoulders.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and nodded my head, "Okay, you're right. I've just never left her alone before and-"

"I understand, Roxie. You're worried but when you come back, you'll see that all went well. She will still be asleep safe and sound." Rose reassures me in a soft tone.

I smile at her and thank her before making my way to the door. Stopping in my tracks, I turn back to face her, "Rose, are you sure-"

She cut me off with a laugh before I could finish, "She'll be fine, Roxie!"

I release a large sigh and put my hands up in surrender, "Okay, okay. I'll see you later, Rose. Thanks again."

"Of course, dear. Have a good night at work." She waves goodbye before I walk out and close the door behind me.

I walk downstairs to Vanessa, who had already gone to wait for me in the car so that we can go to work and I got in with her.

When we walked into the club, it was completely packed. The bar was crowded with people flirting and drinking. The dance floor was full of people grinding against each other to the song 'Big Poppa'.

*Throw your hands in the air, If you's a true playaa!!🙆🏻‍♀️haha!! Jk! Continue..*

Vanessa looks over at me and raises an eyebrow, "Are you ready for a busy ass shift?"

I took in a deep breath and shrugged my shoulder lightly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar.

"Lucky, this is Roxie, our new server." She says to someone behind the bar.

A good-looking guy turned around. He smirked at me and said, "Oh, yeah. Boss called me this morning and told me. Although, I don't understand why he hired you himself. I usually hire the servers."

"Uhh, I've actually never met him. Vanessa talked to him for me." I tell him nervously while playing with my fingers.

"Seriously? You could've just come to me, Vanessa. I am the one who hired every other server in this club." He said to her while crossing his arms over his chest, making his muscles bulge.

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "You act like you would have died if you didn't hire her yourself."

"I mean... yeah. I could have. You're just lucky I didn't." He replied before winking at me.

I laughed lightly but still didn't say anything, deciding to continue listening to them talk.

Nessa snorted and said, "No, you're Lucky."

He stared at her for about five seconds with a straight face before saying, "That wasn't even funny."

"Oh, come on!!" She leaned over the bar and punched him in the shoulder. "It was a little funny. Admit it."

"No, now do me a favor and get your ass to work." He tells her as he glances down at his watch. "Your shift started ten minutes ago."

She flipped him off before walking away into the crowd of people.

He then turned to me and passed me a tray with eight shot glasses filled with tequila, "Here, take these to table nine."

"Okay." I hesitate before asking him, "Do you mind if I make a phone call first?"

He tilted his head a little and narrowed his eyes at me, "Really? You just started your shift. On your first day, need I remind you."

I glance at the ground with my heart beating wildly in my chest and then look back up at him, "It's kind of important."

Sighing, he tells me, "Alright, you got one minute. Make it quick, shortcake."

I nod my head and quickly pull out my phone to call Rose. It rings a couple of times before she finally picks up, "Hello?

"Hey, Rose. I was just calling to check up on Lily. Is she okay? She's still sleeping?" I ask with worry, holding a finger over my other ear so I could try to hear her better.

"Yes, dear. She's fine. She hasn't woken up at all." She responds to me with a reassuring tone.

I blow out a sigh of relief and nod as a smile tugs at the corner of my lips, "Okay, great. I gotta get back to work now. Thanks, Rose."

"Of course. See you later, Roxie." She tells me and I hang up before putting my phone back in my pocket.

I grab the tray and then make my way to table nine. Sitting at the table is two older men. I don't make eye contact with either of them but I could feel their eyes on me as I get closer to them.

I stop at the table and place the shots in front of them. Just as I was about to leave, one guy spoke up while slurring on his words and looking me up and down, "You wanna s-stay and have a sh-shot with us?"

I could literally smell all of the alcohol coming out of his mouth. I mentally roll my eyes before beginning to turn and walk away, "I can't. I'm working and even if I wasn't, the answer would still be no."

Right as I started walking away, I felt a hand slap my ass. My heartbeat picked up speed and not in a good way. Calm yourself down, Roxie. It's only perverted drunks.

I took a deep breath in and made my way around the club, continuing to work. At the end of my shift, I find Vanessa and walk up to her before saying, "Nessa, I'm going to use the bathroom real quick then we can go."

"Okay, I'll just wait at the bar for you." She says before walking away.

I make my way into the bathroom and was quite shocked when I took it all in. There weren't any bright colors but it was still nice.

Wow, I would've thought that a bathroom inside of a club would be a lot dirtier but nope. I wonder how they keep it so clean throughout the night. There's no puke anywhere... not even a single piece of paper towel dropped on the floor. It even smells like lavender.

Shaking my head, I walk into the nice clean stall and do my business. All of a sudden, the restroom door opens and I hear female voices talking loudly.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see him?" A screechy voice asks the person who came in with her.

"I knooow, right? He is sooooo hot!" The mousy voice replies while she stretches out her damn O's.

Suddenly, the screechy girl started making this really horrible noise before she started talking again, "Eeeeeeeeeee!!!"

It was the kind of noise that would probably be able to break glass. I'm just surprised the mirrors didn't crack.

"I cannot believe I got to see him tonight! He's so manly. Imagine what he could do in bed." She says dreamily, more to herself than to her friend I assume.

Fucking hell. They just started talking and I already have a headache. Whatever... there ain't no way in hell that I'm staying in here listening to them talk about who knows what for who knows how long.

Finishing up, I flush the toilet, walk out of the stall, and head towards the sink. They both stop talking and from the corner of my eye, I could see them both look at me.

One of the girls says something to the other in a whisper while they look me up and down and start snickering. I just ignored them and went to dry my hands. I'm not trying to get into any drama right now. I need to go home to my bubbles.

I left the annoying girls in the bathroom and went to find Nessa at the bar. She's drinking water and having a conversation with Lucky, who is wiping down the bar top.

"Hey, Ness-" Just as I started talking, my phone began ringing and cut me off.

I pulled it out and looked at the screen, immediately answering the phone when I saw that it's Rose who's calling me, "Rose, is everything-"

"Roxie, it's Lily! I don't know what happened. I just... Oh my God!" She shouts through the phone in a panic, causing my stomach to turn.

"What about Lily? Rose, what happened with Lily?!" I question but she doesn't respond to me. I hear the faint sound of something banging and continue asking, "What's that noise in the background? Hello? Can you hear me?! Rose!!"

I hung up the phone in fear and anger when she doesn't speak. My heart starts racing a million miles a minute and my head begins to spin, thinking of all the possible things that may have gone wrong.

The one night that I'm not with her, something happens. What if it's really bad? What if he's here? What if-

No! Stop it, Roxie.

Shaking my head, I clear away all of those thoughts. I can't think like that. I need to get home to Lily.

Vanessa was staring at me in concern but I just grabbed her hand and pulled her to the exit with me while hurriedly saying, "You need to get me home right now and fast!"

"What? Why? What's wrong?" She asks me with concern and panic flashing over her face.

"I don't fucking know, Vanessa! Take me home so I can find out!!" I snap at her. That was probably a little mean but right now, I didn't care. My priority is Lily.

I promised myself and her that I would always keep her safe. I'm not about to let her down or break my promise.

Mommy's coming, bubbles. Just hang on.

♾♾♾♾

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
214K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
2.5M 53.9K 34
Layla was born into the mafia life. Her father is the Don of the Italian mafia, all her life has been filled with crime and the illegal things done b...