Our Second Chance A Tom Riddl...

بواسطة KiriaQuebrada

Cora Mitchell is a muggleborn Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. She gets picked on constantly and she begged for a secon... المزيد

My Second Chance
A Broken Timeturner
Muggleborns, Half Bloods and friendship
My House, My Love
Defense Against the Dark Arts Class
The Deal
I can't Forget You
Love Potions and Second Kisses
The Chamber of Our Secrets
Dreams
I Thought You Changed
I Can't Do This Anymore
I can't live without you
Tom's thoughts
A/N
the Basilisk
A/N
face revival
Starved
My Cherry Blossom Sin
Petrification and the Truth
Cora Mitchell
Truth
The End
1K!! 🤩🤩

How to fix it

443 8 0
بواسطة KiriaQuebrada

Tom's POV

I couldn't do it. Cora is dead and it's my fault. I have to fix it. I was walking down the hallway when I ran into professor Dumbledore.
"Tom what are you doing up on this fine evening?"
"I made a big mistake professor. I need to save Cora."
" Well I think I have just the thing to help you. Come with me."
I followed Dumbledore to his office and he gave me a time turner. He said,
"Now Tom I must say that I have never seen this side of you. 6 turns should do it. You can't do this alone. Seek help from the victim of the beast and then and only then will you successfully save Cora back." And he left. I knew what he meant. I needed to seek Mertle Warren's help and save Cora from her death. I put on the turner and turned it 6 times.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

230K 5.8K 21
" you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are grey. you'll never know dear, how much I Love You. please don't take my...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...