I Thought You Changed

A month passed since me and Tom decided to date. I was the happiest girl in Hogwarts. To bad not all things are what they seem. I was walking down the stairs to my common room when I heard an odd sound in the girls bathroom. Tom had told me how to get into our chamber of secrets. The odd language he spoke was parsletounge or the ability to speak with snakes. I made way down the chamber and I was able to make out the noise. It was a moan. But it wasn't a moan of pain it was a moan of delight. I started to run to the noise and I froze. Tom was in bed half undressed with Rosa Parkinson.

Tom's POV

I knew that I would have to end it with Cora soon, but I never imagined this. I was on my way to the chamber of secrets to do some reading and I new I was being followed. I thought it was Cora. Then before I could say Wingardium Leviosa I was pulled into the most uncomfortable kiss of all time. Rosa Parkinson a Slytherin girl had followed me and was now kissing me. I hated it. She tasted terrible. Unlike Cora and her sweet spearmint taste. Rosa was rough on me. I was getting annoyed. She ripped off my shirt and took off hers. Lord help me. She started moaning. God no wonder she was single. Then I saw the worst sight in the world. Cora seeing me half  undressed with another girl. I was lost for words.

Cora's POV

I finally said something."How could you Tom I thought you had changed?" Tom was silent. But Rosa spoke.
"You see dear Tom doesn't deserve to sleep with a filthy mudblood like you. He made his choice." No one spoke.
I said " you're not even denying it. We're over don't you ever speak to me again." I ran out crying and I heard the moans resume and then I cried even more thinking about Tom and his facial expression when he first took me here.

" I ran out crying and I heard the moans resume and then I cried even more thinking about Tom and his facial expression when he first took me here

I had lost the one person that I loved. I saw no point in living. I bundled up in my bed and cried myself to sleep. I hated him but I still loved him.

Tom's POV

I felt like such an asshole. I could have ended it in a nicer way and now Cora hates me and now people are going to think that I'm with Rosa. Can my life get any worse? I'll never be s good as her.

3rd Person POV.
Tom and Cora went to sleep and were haunted by the mistakes they made.

A/N
I give a shout-out to my friends Maria and Izzy for this story.