I Can't Do This Anymore

WARNING:THESE NEXT FEW PARTS HAVE SUICIDAL PARTS SO IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU DON'T READ THIS. WHEN YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS 😭💀
THAT IS THE SUICIDAL PART. WHEN YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS 😇🌹YOU ARE SAFE.

Tom's POV

It's been two months since I broke Cora's heart. I felt like such an ass. I lost the only person who gave a damn about me. The worst part is her appearance. Her light carmel skin was now a washed out pale color. She looked a lot skinnier. I haven't seen her in the dining hall since I hurt her. She never smiled and never talked to anyone else but Professor Dumbledore and her roommate.
Little did I know that what I did was about to go too far.

Cora's POV
💀😭 WARNING SUICIDAL MOMENT!!

I can't take this anymore. I hate seeing Tom and Rosa together. I hate my filthy blood status. It's like they could see through me. Can someone wake me up inside. Bring me to life. I just want to die.
I'm going to kill myself tonight in the Astronomy Tower. It's a nice place to die. I'm not sure how to do it but I know that I'm going to. I went to my room and wrote a note.

Dear whoever sees this letter first,
I'm sorry about what's about to happen. I just can't do this anymore. I hope you all enjoy your life. I wish I could have done the same.

With Love,

Cora Mitchell

At The Astronomy Tower.

I have everything I need to kill myself. The letter is on my bed. I snuck into the kitchen to get a knife. It wasn't a very big knife but it'll do the trick.

I took off my blouse so I could get a good idea of where I was going to stab myself

I took off my blouse so I could get a good idea of where I was going to stab myself. I figured that my chest was too harsh so I decided to stab myself in the stomach. Well more of my torso than my stomach. I breathed in and placed the knife to my torso. I was scarred. So I backed it away from me a little. I slowly started to move the knife closer to my torso. I felt the til on my skin. I inhaled sharply and exhaled. Then I pushed the blade closer to me. I felt a small sharp pain. I had broke the skin. I felt blood starting to ooze out for the wound. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain.

Tom's POV

I heard a scream coming from the Astronomy Tower. As a predict I was on patrol. I walked closer to find Cora topless. It took me a minute to figure out what she was doing. I saw a small pool of blood by her. She was stabbing herself.
"Cora!?"

Cora's POV

I heard my name. Still holding the knife I slowly turning around to see Tom staring at me. I said a few short words. " I'm sorry Tom. But I just can't do this anymore." Then I jabbed the knife into my torso and screamed in pain. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I fell into Tom's arms.
🌹😇 IT'S OVER NOW.
A/N

Haha cliff hanger! Next part out soon.