Dreams

As I lay down on Tom's chest I was dreaming about what happened. I loved the way Tom kissed me. He was a very aggressive person but with me he was so gentle if I didn't already know that Tom was the one kissing me I wouldn't have known that it was him. He was a whole new person around me. When he kissed me I tasted the sweetness of spearmint gum. That was something we both liked. His lips were so soft and warm I didn't want to let go. He was wearing the cologne I liked and I rested my head on his neck to smell the cologne. His arms almost never left my body. I liked the way he held me. It was truly a pleasure to sleep with him. He changed me. He made me dangerous.

Tom's POV

I laid down cursing myself for hours. Why did I do this? She was a mudblood and I was a half-blood. We could never be together. I did in a way admire our little make out session. She tasted like spearmint gum. One of the many things I loved about her. Her lips were soft and warm. She was so small that I had to pick her up so we could reach each other. As much as I say that I don't need her. As much as I say that I don't love her. I knew I was lying. There was so much about her that I couldn't get away from. I was sick. I needed her more than I needed air to breathe. My thirst for her was greater than my thirst in a desert. I thought she made me weak. A part of me wants to believe that. But I know that she makes me stronger. I'm just afraid of losing her to my own selfish needs. But for now,. I think I'll enjoy the moment and love her while I can. Because she made me feel like I could be myself around her. I felt dangerous.

A/N
I made this because my friend said I needed more details. Also if the dangerous woman part is weird I'm sorry I was not able to find a video that changed the words so it would fit Tom. So just use your imagination and pretend that the lyrics are flipped.😋