I can't live without you

A/N

This part will be in Tom's POV the entire time. And the next part will be in Cora's POV at the same time.

I could not believe what I just saw. Cora just stabbed herself in front of me. I rushed to her aid and I started to remove the knife. Blood started coming out of the wound. I tried so hard but I couldn't stop it. I took off my shirt and after the round her waist begging her not to die in my arms. "Come on Cora stay with me please don't die you're all I have right now I was so stupid I was going to end it with you anyway because I'm a monster and you don't deserve a guy like me you deserve so much better. Rosa followed me into the chamber I couldn't stop and she was doing I'm sorry you had to see that I wish I could take it back just please don't leave me please sweetheart don't leave me even if you wake up we might not be able to be in love but I don't want to be the reason you die."
In that very moment Cora's body went limp in my arms her skin was cold touch she wasn't moving or blinking. I put my ear to a chest it was silent. I put my face near her mouth and nose and there was no breath. Cora turned pale white. She had died in my arm.

Cora's POV

At that very moment I was brought with excruciating pain that wouldn't end. I knew I should have gone with chest it would have been quicker. I felt someone with me begging for me not to go and begging me to stay with them. But I couldn't they didn't know what I was going through. I was on the verge of life and death.I finally saw person who is begging you to live. It was Tom. I wanted to tell him that I couldn't I was in so much pain words with stuck inside my throat. I turn my head inside the Gates of Heaven. I said one last thing before walking into the light. Goodbye Tom I'll always remember the sweet times we had. You gave me so much peace and purpose. I wish it wouldn't had to end. But all the things it can last. Love Cora.

A/N

I'm sorry I just had you this type of cliffhanger. If you're upset that I killed Cora hold on don't get all upset on me  yet I am nowhere near done with this story and I can't wait for you to see what else I have in store for you hey everyone thank you.