Petrification and the Truth

Tom's POV

I am ready to save Cora. I can't live without her. Then Rosa comes.
"Tommy. Hi."
"Rosa move."
"No."
"Rosa this is no joke."
"I know. Stuperfy!"
Then everything went dark.

Cora's POV
I'm in the bathroom washing my face when I hear hissing. I look in the mirror and everything went dark.

A/N No Cora is not dead.

Tom's POV
I wake up I the hospital wing. My head hurt. I look over to see Cora lying on a bed. I limped over to her and felt her pulse. She was alive. I had done it. I sat on her bed with her head in my lap. I was playing with her hair and caressing her face. Then Professor Dumbledore came in through the door.
"Good evening Tom. How are you on this fine evening?"
"Relived sir."
"I'm sure you are. Love is a wonderful thing. But so is lust and obsession. At first we brush it of and then it gets worse."
"What do you mean sir?"
"Come with me."
We go to his office and a bowl of water floats across the room. Dumbledore takes a vial and pours it in.
"I'd like you to take a look."
"What is this?"
"These are Ms. Rosa Parkinson's memories."
I dip my head in.

Flashback:

"Cora I don't even know why you are even still alive. Tom will never care about you. Just kill yourself."
"I don't want to get my hands dirty. I'll let the Basilisk kill her"
"Don't even try to escape Cora. There's a charm on the door so no one can hear you. Enjoy dying slowly."
"Come on you stupid snake kill her.

End of flashback:

I take my head out and fall to my knees.
"Rosa killed Cora."
"Yes. But don't worry she is in big trouble. And Cora will be safe. For now rest."
"Yes sir."
"And Tom. Don't open the chamber again. Unless you want to risk Cora's life again."
"Yes sir."