thin line; daoming si

由 paradisepjm

You would rather be anything in the world than the soulmate of the rich, arrogant and obnoxious Daoming Si. B... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Quick A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 {Epilogue}

Chapter 15

6.7K 208 113
由 paradisepjm

A/N: hey guys!! i know its been a while and im sorry i made you wait so long. i hope this chapter is fluffy enough to make you guys forgive me hehe

oh, and this chapter is dedicated to jaegerbooom for giving me this idea!!

_______

"This better not be some stupid prank or I swear-"

"I promise, it's not some stupid prank." Si chuckles as he ties a handkerchief over your eyes. "Just trust me."

"Fine." You huff.

He takes your hand, pulling you along. You have no choice but to follow him blindly. "Where are you taking me?"

"My car. We're going somewhere, it's a surprise."

His words have your eyebrows furrowing. You're not going to bother asking him about the destination because you know he's not going to tell you.

"The door's open. Get in."

He helps you climb in the passenger's seat, pulling your seatbelt over you.

Soon enough, you feel the car begin to move. "This is the longest ride of my life." You groan.

"Y/n..we just left the driveway."

"I know."

He doesn't respond but you assume that he rolled his eyes at your antics.

After what feels like forever, you finally feel the car come to a stop.

"We're here." He says cheerfully.

"Finally!" You smile. "Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Nope."

You pout and he laughs. You hear the car door open and you feel his hand grabbing yours, helping you get out the car. He grabs your shoulders, leading you to a specific location. "Stay right here, don't move."

You sigh, folding your arms in front of your chest. All you can see is the sunlight streaming through your blindfold, nothing else. You begin to bounce your leg with nervousness and anticipation.

After what feels like more than a few minutes, you hear footsteps approaching. "I'm going to take off the blindfold now, okay?"

You nod as you feel Si move behind you, his fingers working to untie the knot. The bright sunlight immediately hits your eyes and you wince as they slowly adjust to your surroundings.

After blinking a few times, you can finally see normally again. You quickly realize that you are in a park and in front of you is a cute picnic setup. The typical red and white checkered blanket is set on the grass, a woven basket on top of it.

You turn to Si, your eyes wide. He smiles at you sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I hope a picnic date isn't too cheesy.."

You step closer to him, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Don't worry, I like cheesy."

He turns a bit pink, making you giggle. You walk over to the blanket, Si close behind you. Sitting down on the grass, you dig into the basket, curious to see what he has packed.

"You made all of this?" You gape at him as you pull container out of container out of the basket.

"With a little help from your mom, yes."

"When did you have the time?"

"When you were at school." He shrugs. "She even gave me her secret recipe." He says with a smirk.

"No she didn't." You roll your eyes. Knowing your mother, she would rather die than reveal her infamous chicken recipe.

"She didn't." He laughs. "But she let me watch her make it."

"Close enough." You shrug with a small smile.

After that, you begin to dig in to the dishes. "This is really good." You comment through your mouthfuls of food. "Maybe you should cook for me more often."

"I don't think you want that." He chuckles nervously. "Let's just say that without your mom, I would have been screwed." You laugh.

"Look, I even brought desert." He reaches back into the basket, pulling out a small box. He opens it to reveal an array of chocolate covered strawberries.

Your eyes widen and you immediately reach for one. However, he quickly slaps your hand away. "I don't think so."

"What? Why?" You pout.

"I have to feed it to you. That's what couples do."

"Are you kidding me?" You give him an unimpressed look.

"You said you like cheesy stuff." He shrugs with a small smirk on his lips.

You sigh. You did say that... "Ugh, fine."

He smiles triumphantly, picking a strawberry out of the box. The chocolate immediately begins to melt against his fingers due to the warm temperature outside. "Open wide." He says, his tone sickeningly sweet, obviously intended to annoy you.

You roll your eyes, reluctantly opening your mouth.

He moves closer, slowly feeding you the sweet treat. He watches you with a certain look of satisfaction as you chew and swallow. "Wow, how romantic." You remark, your voice dripping with sarcasm.

He completely ignores your statement, moving even closer to you. "You have a little something.." He mumbles, reaching for your face.

You stay still as he swipes his thumb across the corner of your lips, wiping away what you assume is a bit of chocolate. Then he brings it to his own lips, sucking the bit of chocolate off of his finger. All while maintaining eye contact with you.

"Si, we're in a park! There are children!" You hiss at him, smacking his shoulder to hide your embarrassment. However, you can't hide the bright blush on your cheeks.

"Too much?" He asks, breaking out into laughter.

You don't answer, simply huffing at him.

"Hey, stop pouting and come to the playground with me."

"No."

"Please?" He whines, coming closer. "I know you want to go on the swings. You can't fool me."

He had you at swings. "Fine."

He smiles widely, pulling you up from the picnic blanket. "I'll race you." He says quickly before taking off, leaving you in the dust.

"Wait, that's not-" You begin to protest, but he's already gone. "..fair." You groan, rolling your eyes and trudging after him.

"You're so slow." He comments when you finally catch up with him. "Come sit, I'll push you."

You sit on the swing, wrapping your hands tightly around the metal chains. He pushes your back softly and you peek over your shoulder, glaring playfully at him. "Push me harder, I'm not five."

"Fine." He mocks you in a whiny voice, sticking his tongue out at you.

You laugh, not paying much attention as he pushes you considerably harder. Your loose grip on the swing causes you to fall forward. You let out a screech as you catch yourself on your hands and knees, your right knee scraping harshly against the ground.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" He gasps, running around the swing to help you up.

"It's just my knee..I'm fine." You reassure him as you stand up, wincing slightly.

"Let me see." He says softly, bending down to take a look at it. The skin is bright red and irritated, and it's starting to bleed. "We need to bandage it up or it could get infected." He says, standing up. "Let's go home. Can you walk?"

You nod, taking a couple steps. You can't help but limp, however, due to the throbbing in your knee.

"I'll carry you."

"No, it's fine I-" You let out a shriek as Si picks you up bridal style.

You hide your face in his shoulder, slightly embarrassed. You have no doubt that people are watching, and judging, the two of you. "You're lucky you're not that heavy." He teases and you scoff at him.

He carries you all the way to the car, gently placing you in the passenger's seat. The ride to his house is somewhat quiet. One of his hands resting in yours, placed in your lap.

When you arrive, you wait for him to come around to your side and help you because you know he's going to insist anyway.

He picks you up once again, carrying you to the front door. He even manages to open the door while holding you, which you find pretty impressive. He doesn't let go of you until you reach his room, setting you down on the bathroom counter.

He sighs as he takes out several medical supplies, placing a hand on your thigh for support as he begins to attend to your wounded knee. "I'm sorry for, you know, ruining our date." He mumbles sadly.

"Hey." You say softly, making him look up at you. "You didn't ruin anything." You smile. "I could tell you put a lot of effort into it, which was really sweet. And I still had a lot of fun. Matter of fact, that was the best date I've ever been on."

"Really?" His eyes widen cutely.

"Yes, really." You giggle. "You're really cute, you know that?"

He looks down, a blush evident on his cheeks.

Taking a deep breath, you gently reach out and lift his chin up so that he is looking at you. You slowly lean in, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He leans into you, eyes fluttering closed and his lips molding against yours. You melt into the kiss, your hands going around the back of his neck to play with his hair.

When you finally pull away, your face is flushed from embarrassment. And from the expression on Si's face, you can tell that he wasn't expecting you to take initiative like that. At all.

His cheeks are bright red, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. You can't help but laugh at his shocked expression, you don't think you've ever gotten him this flustered.

"You okay?" You tease with a smirk.

He shakes his head furiously, knocking himself out of whatever daze he was in. "Y-yeah.." He looks down, turning his attention back to your knee. The room is silent as he finishes bandaging you up.

He finally musters up the courage to look up at you after a few minutes. This whole situation is fairly amusing because you're not used to him being this shy. "Do you want to, uh, watch a movie or something?"

"I would like that." You grin, hoping off of the counter.

A few minutes later, the two of you are cuddling on his bed, having a movie marathon. And you don't know about anyone else, but for you, this is the perfect way to end a date.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13K 424 24
[COMPLETED] The girl who hated guys and the guy who don't know anything about girls. What happen when fate brings them together? With just a simple f...
85.7K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
64.6K 1.4K 11
It's a long road to the sexual awakening of Daoming Si and Dong Shancai, but we can't wait for them to get there. *Mature content in some parts*
50.2K 3.2K 59
#WATTYS2020 The lives of rap songwriter, Wang He Di and aspiring singer, Shen Yue, intertwine at a music club in Suzhou. It is love at first sight fo...