Only Above the Surface

By lonelywhal

Jin just got out of a relationship and Jimin knows the best solution: a one nightstand. Jungkook needed some... More

Gucci? Gucci.
JuanCock
DaddyLongDick
Whalien 52
Kinky
Go best friend! That's my best friend!
Cathouse
Pretty Vanilla
Can a girl top?
Boy Must Be Stupid
Come for me, Beautiful.
What if...
Fuck off
I Wanna Skate With Somebody!
Red Genie
Majestically thick as fuck
Funk Boi
Rough
Bowling Balls
Lucifer The Beautiful
The Binge
Lovely Boy
Candy Rain
Blue Desert
Double Check
Eye Protection
Baby Blue
The Overgrown Baboon
Please Say Yes
Too much.
Eskimo Kisses
Magical Bubbles
You can trust me
Sunrise
Something I Will Never Miss
Let Him Go
Dreams
Kitty Knuckle Duster
Family: Part 1
Family Part 2
Are You Going to Greet Me
Estranged
Bear With It
Login

Need a Tissue?

1.5K 107 29
By lonelywhal

"Oh, Jiminie!" Mrs. Kim cried running to the bed, shoving Taehyung off the small bed purposely as she pulled Jimin into a hug. The male falling with an "Oof!" for the second time that day. Mrs. Kim was very protective of Jimin, she treated him as her very own son.

"Mama!" Jimin cried and wrapped his arms around the small woman, basically swallowing her whole within his arms.

Jungkook and Jin stood a the door with the nurse watching the heartwarming scene until Jungkook's brain got the better of him.

"I've always wondered this but is there a name for having sex in a hospital?" Jungkook whispered turning to Jin so he wouldn't ruin the sweet moment that was happening before him but he was honestly curious. "Like, you know how airplanes have the 'Mile-High Club'? Is there a name for hospitals?"

Jin snorted. "Yeah, it's called Grey's Anatomy."

The nurse finally got over her initial shock and screwed her face up in disgust as she gripped her clipboard tightly. "This is against hospital regulations. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is family only visiting hours," She said with a sneer to Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately scurried to stand up straight and gulped. Mrs. Kim pulled away from Jimin and turned to face the nurse. She tilted her head back and sniff the air a few times. "Excuse me, but I do believe I detect a hint of homophobia in the air. You should go check on that and while you're out, fix that attitude. It's not good for your complexion, dear,"

The nurse rose her eyebrows in shock, Taehyung, and Jungkook also gapping at the clap back while Jin watched on smugly. "You're okay with your son being—well, like that?"

The room was silent. Jungkook was used to the judgment from people so he did what he always did, he kept his gaze to the floor and hoped the woman would leave soon.

"A beautiful fucking human being? Hell yes, I'm okay with that! I'm proud as hell!" Mrs. Kim snapped, ready to throw hands if Jimin wasn't holding on to her.

The nurse tightened her lips and turned to walk out of the room without another word. Mrs. Kim turned back to Jimin and pulled him into another hug, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Don't listen to a word she says, Jiminie. That goes for the rest of you as well," Mrs. Kim said without moving away from the hug.

"She's not going to get security, is she? This will be the third hospital I get kicked from," Taehyung said sadly.

"It would help if you didn't go around sucking post-op patient's dicks, Taehyung," Jin rolled his eyes and walked over to the bed to sit behind his mom at the bedside as Jimin giggled. "Now, Chim, why are we here?" Jin asked softly, taking one of Jimin's hands into his own.

"Well, this is one of the rooms they take people to after surgery-"

"Jimin," Mrs. Kim said sternly, "That's not what he's asking you and you know that,"

Jimin's shoulders sagged in defeat. He really didn't want to talk about his relapse. Sensing this, Taehyung moved to Jimin's side and gently picked up his free hand giving is a reassuring squeeze.

"Honey, I know you're trying to be sweet and all but this is a family intervention and, frankly, I don't know you," Mrs. Kim gave Taehyung a once-over, not impressive in the slightest.

"Oh, uh, I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you," He said, holding his hand out.

Mrs. Kim just blinked at the poor boy letting the room fall into an awkward silence. She didn't like him and he couldn't blame her. Taehyung didn't exactly make the most spectacular first impression.

"Babe, can you and Jungkook step out for a minute?" Jimin whispered.

The taller boy nodded and leaned down to kiss him on the fore held before leaving the room with Jungkook.

Once outside the room, Jungkook turned to Taehyung, "Thanks for texting us that you were here, dickhead." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, hoping the others wouldn't hear even with the door closed.

Taehyung shrugged. "Me and Jimin had some stuff to sort out before you guys came,"

"And a mouth full of dick was your way of 'sorting stuff out'?" Jungkook snorted.

Taehyung fought back his smile, lightly shoving the other with his shoulder.

Jungkook shook his head with a smile. Sighing when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out to see over 20 plus unread messages and 5 missed calls all from Minho.

He wasn't sure how to go about this situation because if he took it up with HR then it would be dismissed because it involved two males rather than male and female harassment. He didn't want to go to HR anyway because he hated getting into work-related issues. Plus it wasn't that significant anyway.

Jungkook didn't hold a grudge against Minho for kissing him in the first place and figured he just needed to set the man straight. For all he knows he could have been giving the man the green light without even knowing. He just needed to talk to Minho.

Jungkook unlocked his phone and went through the messages.

MinHo: Jungkook

MinHo: I'm so sorry plz pick up the phone

MinHo: look i didnt know u werent into me

MinHo: I must have read you wrong

Jungkook nodded dispute know the other could see him.

MinHo: plz pick up

MinHo: we need to sort this out

MinHo: i would take it back if i could just plz don't tell my uncle

MinHo: its just that i got out of a serious relationship and i guess i was looking for someone in all the wrong places

MinHo: i was also trying to prove that i was over him but i shouldnt have did that with you but

MinHo: we were together for two yrs and i guess im rusty when it comes to reading signs

MinHo: I was just ready to get over him, he put me through hell and I needed a distraction

MinHo: idk why im telling you all of this but i want u to understand why i did it i guess

MinHo: it won't ever happen again I swear

MinHo: plz answer it would be better if i could just talk to you ):

Jungkook didn't bother to read the rest and just scrolled down. He felt bad for Minho, he didn't know the man just got out of a bad relationship. He would do the same thing just to get over an ex.

Jungkook: Don't worry about it. It just caught me off guard that was all. I'm sorry about your ex, I had no idea.

MinHo: Jungkook! oh thank god i was about to drive to your house! im glad you understand but i still think we should talk

Jungkook nodded and then remembered this was a texting conversating. Jungkook texted an agreement and said they'll talk about it on Monday at work before stuffing his phone back in his pocket. As if on cue, Jin opened the door to allow the two males back into the tiny room. Taehyung rushing to Jimin's bedside, keeping a large distance between Mrs. Kim and himself.

Jungkook smiled and took both of Jin's hands when he reached him and brought them to his lips. He didn't miss the way Jin's ears flushed a pretty pink color from the action. It was cute.

"Hey," Jin started.

"Hey," Jungkook said.

Jin rolled his eyes and looked at their intertwined fingers, loving the way they looked together. "So, I know its like, 6 in the morning and the sun just woke up but do you mind taking me back to my apartment? I have to get my car for work-"

"You're still going?" Jungkook asked his brows furrowed.

Jin nodded. "I can't call off now, it wouldn't be fair,"

"But you haven't slept in over 24 hours, Jin. That's overdoing it, don't you think?"

Jin shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last. Plus, I can't afford to take any time off."

Jungkook stepped forward and brought a hand to his cheek. Jin's eyes widened at the unexpected touch. Not that he minded, Jin was always a sucker for affectionate shit.

"Doesn't mean its right," The younger male murmured.

"Ah, my hero," He chuckled. "It's fine. Shit happens. Whatcha gonna do?"

"Ain't that right," Taehyung commented.

Jungkook ignored him. "Do you have your work clothes?"

"Yeah, they're in my locker at work," Jin answered.

"Okay, I'll just drop you off at work and pick you up since it's my day off."

Jin froze as he realized Jungkook was going to see where he worked. "N-no, it's okay. I, uh, have my work I.D. in my car! Yup! So, I need my car! Thanks for the offer though!"

"Uh, Jin?" Jimin called out to get the man's attention. "Your car is in a McDonald's parking lot on the other side of town. Plus, you can always punch your number in to clock in,"

Jin closed his eyes for a brief moment, thinking of ways to make a murder look like an accident.

"Oh, Jinnie, just let the poor boy take you to work," his mother said.

"Yeah, Jinnie, let the poor boy take you to work," Jimin smirked.

"Um, okay, whatever. No big deal," Jin gave an awkward laugh, tucking his short hair behind his flaming red ear. "So, uh, I work at a place called Willy's Weenies..."

*****************

"Jin, I need you to clean out the back freezer and clean behind the oven when you are done. We have an inspection this afternoon." Bobby said not waiting for a response back before going into his back office and closing the door.

"The fuck? Excuse me, I didn't know I was the only one working today," Jin muttered under his breath as he tied on his work apron, shutting his locker with a slam. "Why don't you get off your boney ass and help,"

"Wow, already at it and you just got here," Hyuna glared at Bobby's office door like she could make the door burst into flames the harder she glared. "Don't worry, Jinnie, I'll help you."

Jin gave her a smile but before he could thank her Bobby came out of his office like he heard her offer. "Hyuna, I need you on slicing duty." Jin's smile dropped.

"Okay, I'll start after help-"

"No, you'll do it now. Get to it." Bobby arched a perfectly manicured brow in challenge to her.

Hyuna sighed giving Jin a sad smile, mouthing "Sorry" before she headed to the back of the restaurant. Jin watched as his savior left him behind with bitch ass Bobby. If he didn't rely so much on this paycheck Jin would've called in sick and spent the day cuddling Jungkook. Probably convincing the other to wear the blue panties he still had in his back pocket. Jin could just imagine the muscular boy in the delicately laced panties. Creamy skin glowing against the baby blue ribbon right above his-

"I'm sorry, is this daydream hour? Get to work," Bobby sneered turning on his toes.

"Uh, you are a manager, not the CEO," Jin sneered back, regretting his words as soon as they were out of his mouth. Bad Jinnie.

Bobby slowly turned around with narrowed eyes. "Write up."

"For what! Stating the truth?"

"Talking back and delaying work after you've been told multiple times."

The words only seemed to set a fire within Jin and he let go of all conscious thought. "You know what? Fuck this," Jin snapped untieing his apron and throwing it at Bobby's chest harshly. "I don't need this from a piece of shit like you. Write me up then! You need a pen? I got one for you. You need a tissue too? I see a little bullshit on your lip. Maybe its herpes, I wouldn't be surprised considering all the people you've fucked in this place!" Jin yelled especially loud for the customers. "That's really unhygienic, Bobby. But back to the point. I fucking quit." Jin walked over to Bobby until they were only a few inches apart and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "You never deserved this position and you know damn well it was supposed to be mine. You stole my job, you stole my boyfriend, and you still manage to keep fucking me over. I hope that lousy fuck was worth it." Jin pulled away to glare into the other man's cold eyes. "You'll get your karma, I'm just sad I won't be here to see it." And with that Jin turned about to leave but forgot he still had shit in his locker. He was really hoping for a badass exit but now it was ruined. Oh, well. At least he got the last word.

Guess who's back, back again. Shady's back, tell a friend. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
38K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
943K 46.9K 83
Dormitory rule's 1. No Parties. 2. Please keep hallways and rooms clean at all times. 3. No vandalism. 4. Keep noises to a minimum. 5. No entering ot...