𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

由 astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... 更多

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑.
𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

77.5K 4.4K 5.3K
由 astoldbylani

"Yeah, Syn?" I answered my phone, leaning back on my couch. I'm finally in my own damn house and how much you wanna bet these niggas finna call me right back out.

"Lucky finna get her tattoo, you wanna come? Shaheem get the fuck on, I know you see me on the phone," she fussed, and I just knew her mean ass was mugging the shit out of him.

"Do she want me to?" I asked, looking for my keys. I was gon go anyway, but I guess asking is nice.

"Shaheem! I'm gon beat yo' ass. Move." She gritted out. I knew he pissed her off earlier that week, and she could hold a mean ass grudge. "Lucky! Blue said do you want him to come," she asked her.

"I mean," her little ass voice came through the phone. "If he want to,"

"Both of y'all difficult as fuck, bring yo' ass on, Blue," she hung the phone up and I chuckled. It'd been a few weeks or so and she been putting the shit off for the longest, so I was fully ready to see it. She told me she had a high pain tolerance, but she was scared as hell of needles.

She been doing better since everything happened that day. She still don't talk much but she's getting more comfortable around me for sure. She be with my ass all day every day so if she wasn't I'd be concerned. It's still been slow as far as hits but she been on some more drops with me. She be feeling weird at some of them though, these niggas be actin' stupid around her like they ain't never seen a girl in they damn life.

While I drove to Gino's, Layla text me. She was just some girl I fucked with occasionally, not off no relationship type shit cuz her ass was definitely not the type but the box wasn't bad, and she wasn't as clingy as half these girls I met out here.

She asked me when I was coming over, and before I could respond I seen Sadiya text me so I went to respond to her real quick.

luck🍀: syn said bring her some hot fries and a lemonade

:tell her ass no tf

luck🍀: she said stop playing or she gon beat yo ass too 💀

:im not scared of maisyn.

Like hell I'm not, she could break my shit in half. When I say Syn beats ass I mean that shit. She's Shah and Kash's bodyguard for a reason, nobody ever wanted smoke with Syn.

:you want sum from the store?

luck🍀: LMAO

luck🍀: she literally just said yo ass was cappin 😭 yeah bring me a honeybun pls thank you.

I rolled my eyes at her, going in the store to grab their shit before getting back in the car and responding to Layla to tell her I was busy.

**

"Yo' leg shaking," I pointed at her as we sat in the back waiting for Gino. She just looked at me, annoyed as hell, making me laugh hard. "I'm jus' playin witchu, lil baby," I smirked. Once I learned her and babygirl was the same age I been calling her that.

"You not that much older than me, Blue," she mumbled, watching my hands messing with my phone.

"But I'm still older than you right?" I asked and right before she spoke back, Gino came back in. Her eyes went wide and followed him around the room, as he began setting up different things and putting his gloves.

"Aight lil lady," Gino spoke. "You know where you want it?"

She timidly nodded, turning and pointing at her ribs, just like Syn's, but in on her right side instead of her left. I knew it'd hurt like a bitch, I had a few done on either side and I was suffering in this hoe. Gino had her lift her shirt up, she laid down on the table facing me, and he prepped her, making sure her skin was clean before he stenciled the card on her.

He'd done it seven times now, I doubt he even needed it. But it was shorty's first tattoo I know he ain't wanna mess it up. When he cut the needle on, I saw her jump a little bit before she relaxed, looking away from it, up at the ceiling.

When it first touched her skin, she shut her eyes tightly, and her eyebrows scrunched up right with em. Should've brought lil baby a perc.

After thirty minutes she was half done, taking it like a champ. Her face stayed made up but she wasn't crying or nothing. I remember babygirl was in here crying her eyes out, made Syn hold her hands and allat.

"You aight, Sadiya?" I asked her, and her eyes popped open. She looked me in my face, nodding slightly, biting hard on her lip, with her fine ass. Her eyes eventually shut back and I felt my phone vibrate.

syn: stop staring at her nigga

:ain't nobody staring at her ass maisyn

I looked up at her and both she and Shah was making the same face. I just shook my head ignoring both of em, leaning back in my chair and got back on my phone.

"You like it, mamas?" Syn asked as Shah and Blue talked to Gino.

"Yeah," I said, lifting my shirt to look in the mirror at the tattoo again. It resembled a new beginning for me, so I loved it. It'd been a month or so since everything happened and even though I had my moments of nervousness and fear about what could happen or what would happen, I was happy.

That was a new feeling for me because as long as I could remember happiness was something so foreign to me. I had my moments of joy like everyone else, my first homecoming, my last homecoming and football game, graduating high school, being able to get an apartment with my own money and buying my own furniture. But I have never been consistently happy, and for some reason being a criminal was the thing to bring it.

Who would've thought? Shit not me.

"Lucky you finna go home?" Blue asked me, tucking his phone back in his pants. I squinted my eyes at him before answering because he always wanted me to go do dumb shit with him. Last week we literally sat in his hellcat, and he smoked. He smoked. I sat in that bitch with the windows rolled down eating some Publix chicken.

"No, why?" I answered.

"Come wit' me," he spoke simply, making Shah laugh.

"Go witchu? Where, Blue?" I asked again.

"Just bring yo lil ass on, asking all them damn questions," he replied. I rolled my eyes at him. He's so damn aggressive all the time, but guess what my dumb ass did?

Went with him anyway.

I ain't liked a boy in a long ass time, well six months...but I honestly forgot what it felt like. He barely did anything to me, we sit in silence and when we did talk he was showing me something or we were talking about something random as hell, and for like five minutes at a time and then more silence.

But I liked that.

He was trying to learn me, I could tell. I didn't know if it was because I was his lil partner or whatever for the time being but in his own way he made effort and that's attractive to me. I just hope he don't make me look dumb for even considering liking him.

Once we got in the car, he started it up and pulled out his spot making me cough obnoxiously. He loved driving without a seatbelt and I'm not having it.

"What?" he asked, looking over at me.

"Your seatbelt,"

"Sadiya. We not finna go far," he complained. I sat there staring at him till he sucked his teeth and clicked it on. "You hungry?"

"Mhm," I hummed, now engrossed in my phone, texting Ari.

besfrennn💖: bitch his grimy ass at my door.

:and you finna let him in bc you want some dick

besfrennn💖: you don't know me, hoe.

:whatever bitch. use protection.
besfrennn💖: maybe

:ARIELLA NO

I shook my head and put my phone up. Ari and Darrin had been on and off since senior year. All they ass do is fight and have sex. She swear she done wit' him every other week but I know she loves his stupid ass.

"Whatchu wanna eat? I'm finna smoke," he mumbled the last part like I couldn't hear him.

"You brought me outside to smoke, Blue?" I squinted my eyes at him and he licked over his lips with a smirk on his face.

"Nah, we gon' go shoot after. That's okay wit' you?" he glanced back over at me as he drove and I just nodded. Watching him drive was something I found myself doing often, even if I didn't mean to, I caught myself every now and then.

**

"I ain't eem 'bout to lie to you, Luck. I'm high as fuck," he mumbled, seat leaned back while I sipped my smoothie. I shook my head, trying not to laugh because I could obviously tell. His eyes were red, he was moving slow and he was completely silent. "I'on know what typa weed Rico gave me yesterday but this bitch strong," he chuckled with a lazy smile on his lips.

"I see," I replied, holding back my laugh. "Blue," I called out to him after a second.

"Wassup?" he muttered, leaning his seat back.

"You think Ima be aight forreal? I really don't wanna fuck up," I mumbled. I only asked him because he was high. If he was sober, he'd just wave me off and tell me I'd be straight.

"Yeah. You' gon be aight, lil baby. I'm not gon let you fuck up. You naturally talented anyway, you just gotta trust yo'self, and me. You trust me?" he looked over at me with his low eyes, just staring me in my own, making me nervous. His stare was always so intense and hard, like he was daring you to look away.

"Y-yeah, I trust you," I told him.

"Aight then. You gon be straight," he nodded, pulling from the blunt.

"Blue," I called him again after a minute.

"Hm?"

"Yo' real name ain't Blue, is it?" I sipped again from the smoothie in my hand. He looked back over at me with a smirk, shaking his head.

"Nah, it ain't. How you figure?"

"You got a 'S' tattooed behind you ear with a crown on it," I shrugged.

"How the hell you see that?" he furrowed his brows up, I just shrugged again. I didn't know how to answer because I honestly noticed a lot of little thing about people. I noticed how he never ever drove with his right, always his left.

I noticed how every time Maisyn left a room, Shaheem told her he loved her, even if she was just going to the bathroom, and every single time she blushed. How Athena always cracked her neck and her knuckles only before she started working. Kash always circled the block twice before going in the house. Rico counts everything. Whenever she comes in the room, I see her counting the amount of people inside, I even seen her count fries before.

"How you know it's not for my mama or somethin'?" he asked me, sitting up a little bit. I just pointed at his shoulder, where he had the name 'Toni' tatted underneath the silhouette of a woman with an afro holding a baby. "Well nah, my name ain't Blue,"

I raised my eyebrows expectantly, waiting on him to tell me what it was, and he just stared back. "Well, what is it?"

"Tell me yo' middle name first," he said, probably because he already knew my first name.

"Huh? Why? Boy just tell me yo' name, I ain't the feds," I chuckled to myself. He was silent for a second, still just looking at me.

"It's Semaj," he spoke, voice low.

"Semaj?" I repeated, and he nodded.

I like that...I like it better than Blue. "Can I call you by your name?" I asked as he pulled from the blunt again, holding the smoke in before he released it. "You stay calling me by mine, I think that's fair," and he smirked, licking over his bottom lip.

"Yeah, whatever you wanna do, lil baby," just them words had my stomach in butterflies and knots. "I still wanna know yo' middle name,"

"Why? You not finna be calling my whole name," I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me, Sadiya,"

"Why, Semaj?" I mocked his tone of voice and he busted out laughing. "It's Azure," I said, once he stopped.

"Azure? Ain't that a color or something?" I chuckled and nodded, taking another sip.

"It's blue," and his eyebrows raised up.

"Oh yeah? I'm finna call you Blue then," he nodded.

"I don't like that," my nose scrunched up. It reminded me of my father, he used to call me baby Blue. My mama called me Lucky or Azure. I hated to be called Blue now, and as long as that nigga lived on Earth I ain't want nobody else calling me that shit.

"Aight, lil baby it is," he nodded, and I just sucked my teeth and he sat there laughing at me.

***

im byke. hey y'all lol.

how'd y'all like this? it wasn't too much going on but i still hope it was enjoyable :)

lucky got a crush on our boy. you think he feels the same or he just think she fine?

gimme some things y'all wanna see :)

ilysm guys, till next time 💕

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Shot Down 由 Imani Rae

青少年小说

37K 1.2K 32
Miracle didn't have much growing up, and still doesn't now. She is the only child and with her mother being sickly and her father not being around sh...
374 38 16
"HEY," I shouted angrily which caused them to stop what they were doing and look at me as if I was crazy. "I'm talking to you dumbass let him go," I...
336K 18K 25
"Halima just called me." She spoke up, talking about my sister. "She said your mom wanted to talk to me." "Oh yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about...
67.8K 2.7K 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵? Amanda Lone was minding her business walking home from an 8-hour-s...