Save Me From This Hell

By CatherineMasters91

This is the sequel to... UK to Las Vegas. in the first part we saw Zak and Catherine (y/n) starting and formi... More

New Years Pain
New Adventures
Lockdown Time
Baby Girl Bagans
Telling Everyone
New Project
Reconnecting
Reconnected
Fears
Endangered Safety
Worried
Finding Out The Truth
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Leaving Again
Unexpected Labour
Sophia-Grace
Seeing Sophia
Perfect Family
Heart Ache
Here We Go
Get Together
The Last Investigation Before The Wedding
Fallen
I'm OK
Pain
Getting Back To Normal
Seeing Zak
Solution
Perfect
Family Time
Appreciated
Off To A New Investigation
On My Way Home
Complete
Home Sweet Home
Making Up With Mom
New Day
Dancing
Before Kay's Hollow
Kay's Hollow
Finishing Touches
Surprises
The Day Before The Big Day
One More Night
The Big Day
Time To Get Married
The New Mr And Mrs Bagans
New Start
Crisis In Oakdale
Attacked
Nightmare From Hell
Road Trip
Change Of Plan
Camping
Camping Part 2
What?
I'm Sorry
Back To Reality
Keeping You Safe
Dreams From Hell
Calm Before The Storm
Before The Storm Hits
The Storm
Possession
Seeking Help
Lost Her To Evil
I'm Me
Safe
Group Get Together
Sacrifices
Before London Bridge Investigation
Investigating The London Bridge
New Life
Wedding Prep
Wedding Prep Part 2
The Wedding Of Aaron And Victoria
Happy Ending
Author's Note

Provoked

359 11 3
By CatherineMasters91

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

A couple of weeks went by finally me and Zak was finding out if Baby Bagans number 2 is a boy or a girl tomorrow. These last 2 weeks we've all had votes from people to see if it's a girl or a boy, even some of the staff at the museum voted.

Pretty much all of our family and friends has said it's a girl, we've even done a spirit box session to see what our passed loved ones think the baby is and they have even said girl... Now that was pretty cool to experience. As our scan isn't til tomorrow Zak took me and Cody to the museum to see everyone, plus as Cody is staying over Zak's mom's house tonight and she's at the museum we thought it'll be easier for her to take him from there.

I don't know what it is about the museum but I always feel like I'm home when I go there, then again even before I met Zak I just knew I need to come to Las Vegas and go to the museum to feel comfortable.

As we pulled up outside of the museum and got out of the car, there was already a queue forming to go inside. As Zak came round from getting Cody out of the car I noticed a lot of fans looking over our way, some of them was happy to see us all but there was a handful of girls who kept giving me horrible looks.

Zak held my hand and laced his fingers between mine and we walked past the queue. As we walked past the group of girls I now call "mean girls" I heard them whispering horrible things about me.

Girl 1: "urgh I don't know what Zak sees in her, he could do so much better"

Girl 2: "I know, she's not even that pretty"

Girl 3: "skank"

I just ignored the insults but inside I was hurting so bad. Zak happened to hear what they said and I can tell he wasn't happy, but he didn't want to show any anger in front of everybody else. He knew how I was feeling after the insults and he squeezed my hand to reassure me.

As we all got inside everybody came up to see us.

Staysha: "hey guys, how are you?"

Staysha came over to me and hugged me.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm OK thanks Staysh"

I can tell Zak was still angry with what the girls outside said.

Staysha: "what's wrong Zak?"

Zak: "give me a minute please"

Zak passed Cody over to me and then he went into his office

Nancy: "what's wrong with Zak sweetheart?"

Catherine (y/n): "There's a small group of girls in the queue outside and we overheard them say some horrible stuff about me"

Staysha: "what?! Which group of girls?"

I passed Cody over to Nancy and then went to show Staysha on the monitors who the group of girls are.

Catherine (y/n): "there they are, it was those 3 who was saying horrible stuff about me"

Staysha: "oh I'll give them a going over myself, I'll make sure I'm the one giving them a tour...did Zak say anything to them?"

Catherine (y/n): "no, but I know it's because he didn't want to give the wrong impression to everyone else"

Staysha: "he still should've said something"

Zak: "trust me when they step inside the museum I'm going to say something to them"

Catherine (y/n): "jeez Zak you made me jump"

Zak walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me tight.

Staysha: "I'll give you two a moment"

Zak: "Staysha wait a minute... I don't know how or what you can do but give those girls a scare of their lives"

Staysha: "you can count on me"

With that Staysha left the office and went back into the museum.

Zak's point of view

I wrapped my arms around Catherine (y/n) again and I embraced her tight in my arms. I felt angry, not just at those girls outside but also angry with myself I should've stood up for Catherine (y/n) I should've told those girls what for right there and then.

I leaned my head on Catherine's (y/n) shoulder and I gently squeezed her. I know Catherine (y/n) won't tell me but I knew I let her down, I was disappointed with myself. I snuggled into her more and I cried slightly.

Zak: "I'm sorry baby"

Catherine (y/n): "what for baby?"

Then she looked at me, a little bit puzzled.

Zak: "I didn't stand up for you against those girls out there, I should've said something to them... I should've just released my anger at them"

I started to break down again and she comforted me.

Catherine (y/n): "sshh.. Baby it's OK, I knew you didn't want to cause a scene"

Zak: "not the point I should've protected you"

Catherine (y/n): "Baby it's OK"

Zak: "no, it's not OK.... Maybe I'm not perfect for you baby. If I can't protect you from people being horrible to you, how am I going to protect you from anything else"

Catherine (y/n): "Zak you are perfect for me.... I can't"

Just as Catherine (y/n) was about to finish what she was saying Virginia one of the other girls came in

Virginia: "great you're here... Catherine (y/n) can you cover my next tour please? , I just had another bad experience"

Catherine (y/n): "uhh.. I'm"

Virginia: "thanks you're a life saver"

Then Catherine (y/n) left the room and  went off to cover the next tour for Virginia.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I quickly went into the staff room and stuck on a haunted museum T shirt and my name tag, I'm so glad Zak made me a tour guide here so I can help out at the museum when I can.

I made sure I was presentable and went to greet the next group for the tour. But I wasn't quite prepared for this next group, I looked around and saw the same 3 girls from earlier was in this group. As soon as they saw me I saw them gossiping about me amongst themselves, yet I can still hear the things they was saying about me.

I started the tour and about half way through I heard the girls gossiping again.

Girl 1: "ha she's pregnant again... I bet that baby isn't even Zak's baby"

Girl 2: "I heard she slept with Aaron, and that's his baby"

Girl 3: "how dare she cheats on Zak, I want to meet him. I can show him exactly what he's missing out on"

I had enough of their shit, I was so angry I just wanted to punch them all in the throat. As they was about to say something again I rushed out to girl number 3 grabbed her by her neck and I slammed her against the wall with a loud thud.

Catherine (y/n): "make ONE more comment about me again and I'll make sure all of you become the new sprirts here at the museum!!"

Girl 1: "we haven't been talking about you"

Catherine (y/n): "BULLSHIT I heard you comment about me the moment I stepped foot out of Zak's car!!"

Girl 3: "why would we talk about you... You're a low life skank who's just with Zak for his money"

Zak: "THAT IS ENOUGH!! All 3 of you get out of my museum and never step foot on the property again!!"

All 3 girls quickly left the room and was followed out of the building by Zak's security guard

Catherine (y/n): "I'm sorry for that everyone, if you step out of the room another tour guide will carry on the tour with you"

As the group left the room I was nervous for what Zak is about to say to me, I know we're a couple and everyone knows we're together but we still have to remain professional at the museum.

I slowly looked at Zak and prepared myself for his first words.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak... I can explain"

Zak came over to me and kissed me passionately. OK I wasn't expecting that.

Zak: "don't explain yourself baby, I heard everything they said"

Catherine (y/n): "but you don't believe them about me being with you for your money do you?"

Zak: "of course not baby, I know you're not with me just for my money. You're with me because you love me for me"

I smiled at him, I'm so glad he knows I'm with him because I love him.

Catherine (y/n): "I really am with you because I love you for all that you are... So you're not mad at me for practically beating up a guest?"

Zak: "no of course not baby, they provoked you. You had every right to be mad at them... And I know for a fact that the baby you're carrying is my baby"

Catherine (y/n): "I would never ever cheat on you baby, I don't ever want to hurt you.. I love you with all my heart and soul"

Zak: "I love you with all my heart and soul even more beautiful"

Zak kissed me passionately again and then embraced me tight in his arms.

Zak: "let's go home beautiful"

Catherine (y/n): "Ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 551 120
The (ghost) adventures continue as Evelyn navigates being a mom of two, a newfound dog mom, a partial owner of the most haunted museum in the world a...
In Search. By K.

Fanfiction

32.5K 586 16
Ray is a psychic. She goes around the world and helps people. As Ray goes to discover more of the catacombs; Ray discovers more than she bargains for...
35.4K 1.4K 40
Sequel to Forgotten Flame. Find out what has become of Zak & Mina. Where their lives have taken them and what roads they have been set upon. Baring...
3.3K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...