promise เผ„ ๐™‰. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By -lynnswrld

UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

๐•๐•€๐•€

6.1K 169 45
By -lynnswrld

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Klaus, Blair, and Stefan got out of the car after a long drive, arriving to the town they all first met at so long ago. Blair hated it there, and Klaus knew that, so he didn't question her grumpiness. Besides, this trip wasn't really for her sake anyway.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus said, walking forward.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked as he closed the car door.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus reminisced.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan told him.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Klaus smiled as Blair moved to stand next to him. She personally had no good memories of Chicago, or that decade in general.

"Chicago was magical." Klaus smiled.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan reminded him again.

"Going to get down to business, then?" Klaus said.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan suggested, desperate.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus walked over to the car door which was being held open by one of his minions. Blair and Stefan shortly followed. It was a quiet ride, the air thick with awkwardness.

Soon enough, Klaus, Blair, and Stefan enter the bar. It's dim, quiet, and empty.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus said, as Blair's eyes widened a little, surveying the bar. She remembered walking into the speakeasy for the first time in search of Blaine, she looked up to the spot where she stabbed Blaine, which seemed to have been repaired nicely.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan marveled, almost reminiscing to his ripper days.

"You got to be kidding me." A woman exclaimed from across the room. It was the singer that Blair so adored back in the day. Klaus smiled.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus joked.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." The singer shut him down. She then looked at Stefan and Blair.

"I remember you. Both of you." She smiled warmly. She had smile lines with age, but she looked great.

"You're the singer." Blair mumbled, obviously confused.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trailed off.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria giggled.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus whispered to his two companions.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria nodded. Blair looked her up and down, almost feeling jealous. Although she'd adapted to immortality, part of her could never quite let go of the life she was supposed to have.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus suggested.

"Yeah, sure thing." He went to the bar. Klaus looked at Gloria.

"You look ravishing, by the way." He complimented.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels." Gloria enunciated with a sigh. Blair laughed under her breath at the witch, following Stefan to the bar.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." Klaus asked as Stefan and Blair utilized their heightened hearing to eavesdrop.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria shook her head as she sat stiff in her chair.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead." Klaus smirked, as if proud of the fact.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah." Gloria demanded, while Blair watched as Stefan noticed a photo on the wall and pulled it off to look at it. She peaked at it, raising her brows.

"Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus threw his head back.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria told him again. Stefan looked up from the photo.

"What is this?"

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus raised his voice.

"But this is me. With you." He showed him the picture. It's a picture of Stefan with his arm around Klaus's shoulders in the 1920s.

"Oh, you compelled him. You nasty prick." Blair smiled and took the photo from Stefan.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

Stefan, Blair, and Klaus walked in a warehouse of which only Klaus seemed to know about, big surprise. Stefan still held the photo, as shocked as he was angry. Blair was just a little annoyed with the whole situation. She just wanted to leave that horrible city. Illinois was shit.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asked with his arms out. Blair sighed at his ignorance.

"You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus said calmly.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asked again, putting his arms down.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait." Klaus dismissed, briskly.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me." Stefan demanded, grabbing Klaus and turning him around so they were face to face.

Klaus removed Stefan's arm from his. "Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you."

Blair backed away from the two as Klaus told him about their time in the early '20's. She herself didn't like to be reminded of it. She zoned out until Klaus walked over to a coffin. She walked over to it as he opened it, only to reveal the woman that looked as if she pitied Blair all those years ago.

"I don't recognize her." Stefan said. Blair backed away, in shock. She was a perfect time capsule of the 20's.  Beautiful as before, even with gray and desiccated skin.

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine." Klaus said, looking back at Blair and winking. Gross. He then looked back at her and pulled the dagger out of her chest.

"Time to wake up, little sister. Any day now, Rebekah." She still lie there, dead-looking. He looked at Stefan.

"She's being dramatic."

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

"Well, you have many useful talents." Klaus told him.

"Do I?"

"In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you." Klaus laughed, again telling a story about the 1920's. In the middle, the boys began to walk away, with a groan, Blair followed.

"I was your number one fan." Klaus told him.

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan questioned, not believing him.

Klaus stopped in front of a guardman and compels him. "When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's Bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die."

The guardman only nodded. Klaus looked at Blair, to see her glaring at him with crossed arms. "What's wrong, love?"

"You know what's wrong. You knew since we arrived in Chicago. I would rather be anywhere else in the world than with Stefan Salvatore and Niklaus fucking Mikaelson, yet I've barely complained. It's been your little ripper begging to be set free while I do every damn thing you say to the letter, I kill everyone you want." She ranted, turning away from him with a frustrated grown. "I am only here because I was trying to save my brother. The brother I wish I didn't love. Yet you bring me to the place where I almost killed him. I forget myself, I should shut my mouth and know my role, shouldn't I? Pardon me for having a bad fucking attitude, Niklaus." She spat his name with such venom, and looking over to Stefan one more time, she stormed off to the car, where they would soon join her.

"She what?" Clearly Stefan didn't remember her, either. Klaus gave him a look, shaking his head before he made his way to the car.

There wasn't a word said on their car ride, in fear of angering Blair. The tension was thick in the air. Both of the boys quickly and quietly got out of the car, not even bothering to ask if she wanted to go into the shabby old apartment with them. Her lash out gave her time to think, since it was quiet. She got out of the car, only to lean against it so she could get some fresh air. When she heard both men approaching, she quickly got back in the car.

This time, they rode with a small bit of chatter. Mostly between the boys, but she commented here and there. Once they arrived at Gloria's, She was the first to get out of the car and walk in. She just thought of how badly she'd longed for a drink.

They all three sat at the bar, Klaus between the two vampires. Gloria gives them two beers and a glass of rum.

"Where's Rebekah?" Gloria demanded.

"She'll be here. I can't just conjure her on demand." He took a sip and looked at Stefan.

"What's with you? I thought Chicago was your playground." Klaus teased as Blair sipped on her rum.

"So this is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you liked the way that I tortured innocent people?" Stefan set down the drink and looked at him.

"Well, that's certainly half of it." Klaus said, picking up a bottle of alcohol.

"What's the other half?" Klaus started pouring the alcohol into three shot glasses.

"The other half, Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman." He slid one of the shot glasses to Stefan along the counter, and the other to Blair.

"To friendship." Klaus held up the glass, clinking it with Stefan's, then with Blair's. She didn't want to do it, but she wasn't a child. They all three downed the shot quickly.

Blair drowned their voices out with alcohol. It was only a bit too much for her, but it was a load to handle dealing with the constant memory of what she did to her brother all those years ago.

"Blair. Blair." Klaus pulled her out of her thoughts as he shook her lightly.

"What? Can't you see I'm drowning in self-pity right now?" Blair looked at him, to see there was no Stefan.

"If you want, we can leave within the week. As soon as I get my answer, we can leave." Klaus offered, to which Blair finally cracked a little smile. She parted her lips.

"Fine. So I have a question." Blair said, putting her drink down.

"What is it?"

"Would you ever compel me? If I ever betrayed you, or something, would you compel me to get in line? I'm not important to your plan like Stefan is." Blair tilted her chin up a little.

He thought about the question for a bit, his jaw flexing in contemplation. "Yes, I believe I would."

"I suppose I should've expected that from you." She joked, laying her head on his shoulder. "You piss me off, but I'd never betray you. I'd go as far as to say we're friends. Sorry I got so upset earlier."

Klaus smiled and looked down at her, before she sat up and drained the rest of her drink. Then, another man sat at what was previously Stefan's seat with a sigh.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff raff now." Klaus said, not bothering to look the man's way. Blair only pursed her lips in silent confusion, trying to piece together who this was.

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse." The man said, causing Klaus to chuckle.

"You don't give up, do you?" That's when Blair realized, that was Stefan's brother. The strong jaw line, the attitude, both seemed to match the description. She was almost jealous, not once did her brother see her in the past few months.

"Give me my brother back...You'll never have to see me again." He offered, this further validating her assumption.

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so..." Klaus debated.

"What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker." Klaus reached out his hand and grabbed Damon by the throat in one swift motion. Blair raised an eyebrow. Klaus lifted the brother off the floor easily by the throat with one arm.

"Oh, dear, what was that? I'm boozey, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries." Klaus stabbed him in the stomach with a toothpick. He grunted in pain.

"Ohh! No, that's not it. Hmm." He stabbed him again.

"Don't be a tease now, Nikki. No one likes a tease." Blair stands up and goes to Klaus' side. He angled the toothpick upwards towards his heart.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm so much more fun." Blair laughed at his attempt to spare his life. Klaus threw him backwards. He crashed on top of a table, breaking it, and landed on the ground on his back. Klaus walked over, ripped a part of the chair off as a makeshift stake, and crouched over the man.

"You won't be any fun after you're dead." With one hand he held Damon down and with the other he raised the stake. Just at that moment Gloria set the stake alight with her powers. Klaus threw it away with a grunt.

"Really?" Klaus said, annoyed. He got off of Damon, throwing his arms up at the witch.

"Not in my bar. You take it outside." Gloria stated, her tone strict. Damon tried to sit up but Blair planted a boot on his chest, pressing him to the ground. His expression didn't seem entirely displeased.

"You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back." Blair removed her boot, stepping over the other

"Look, I know you don't want to hear it, but Stefan will never be okay with leaving like me. He'll never be okay with this life. Not until you give him the memories back. You know how strong his ties to Mystic Falls are."

"Get in the car. I've got to see if Rebekah has woken up."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.7K 38
What happens when you mix a time-travelling original, vengeful witchs, murderous vampires and a very confused Klaus Mikaelson... Absolute chaos, that...
360 16 6
Mikaelson OC x OC
29.4K 985 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
2.2K 64 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...