promise เผ„ ๐™‰. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By -lynnswrld

UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

๐•

9K 193 27
By -lynnswrld

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

In the muggy southern weather, which Blair had never really been a fan of, a woman walked out of her house from the kitchen door, into the dark of the night, after letting her dog out to do it's business.

"Rudy!" She whistled to the dog, receiving no response. "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bent down and picked up a dog toy. When she turned around, Klaus and Blair seemed to appear in front of her, startling the young woman.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." Klaus apologized, putting on an American accent. Blair cringed at it in her head, she believed hers was much better.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked. Blair found her southern American accent much cuter.

"Yeah, my car, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house my girlfriend and I come to, so I was just hoping I could use your phone?" Klaus explained, Blair only smiled politely, holding back the impulse to jab him in the ribs at the term girlfriend.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The woman raised an eyebrow.

"Huh, yeah..." They both pulled their phones from their pockets, the redhead rolling her eyes a little.

"Both of our batteries died. It told him to pack the chargers, and to charge them before we left, but of course, he forgot." Blair explained, hooking her arm with his.

"Look, I promise we're not serial killers. We just wanna use your phone." Klaus butted in.

The woman sighed, "Sure."

"So, We can come in?" Klaus asked.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." The woman was smart. Or incredibly stupid.

Klaus, now annoyed, went back to his normal accent, "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The girl retorted.

"Well, that explains it." He grabbed her throat and compelled her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea."

With their forced invitations, the three walked back to the house, Klaus holding her firm in his grip.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." A different woman joked from the kitchen. She turned around and saw the other woman, Klaus, and Blair entering. Klaus held the nape of her neck with one hand as she sobbed.

"If you call me your girlfriend again, I will rip my own heart out." Blair told Klaus, casually. In response he only smiled in amusement. She patted his shoulder, before leisurely walking out and back towards the car. Not long later, she heard the two girls screaming, and Klaus walking out of the house, happy as can be.

"So you found Ray?" Blair asked, stopping to wait for him.

"Of course I have. Now all I have to do is find his pack." Klaus joined her on the walk to the car.

"Lovely." She responded sarcastically, opening the car door. A little white dog with muddy paws jumped out, trotting back to its home.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

In their search, the trio ended up at a small bar, supposedly where they would find Ray. Surely enough, a man who fit the description walked in.

"Hey Red, get me a beer." Ray called as he went to the bar. Klaus walked up next to him.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asked.

"Who wants to know?" Ray responded. Blair stood, a little peeved with his attitude already.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you." Klaus explained.

"I think I'll be going." He tried to leave, but Blair put a hand on his shoulder, pushing him back onto the barstool. He looked up at her, only receiving a bored expression.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." Ray tried to get up and walk the other direction, but he bumped right into Stefan, who stood with his arms crossed, not budging.

"I wouldn't do that." He pushed him back to the counter, as Blair reached over the bar to get a drink.

"Vampires." Ray realized.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friends here are vampires. Stefan here compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." Klaus explained, obviously very prideful.

"You what?" Ray questioned, now severely confused.

"A hybrid, Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them?" Klaus monologued, having way too much fun with this.

"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray told him, like he didn't already know. Stefan started scratching his head, before Klaus looked at him and nodded. Stefan turned around and took something out of his back pocket.

"Can you bring out the darts please?" Stefan asked the bartender. "Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." Stefan says as he pulled out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray." Klaus was obviously happy he got to do a little bit of torture.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

Ray was chained to the wall, darts in his body. He was obviously in a lot of pain. Stefan was sitting at the table across the wall, stirring a glass of a drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end. He took it out and threw it at Ray; the dart hit him. Klaus was just sitting next to them and watching. Blair sat at the bar, drinking sunset rum. Everyone else in the bar acted as though nothing unusual is going on.

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan offered, feeling pity for him.

"I can't." Ray denied, obviously in pain.

"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here." Stefan said, looking over at Klaus as a woman walked over to him.

"Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you." Stefan walked towards them, but Blair remained leaned against the bar, only listening. "You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farm house."

"Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work or they're gonna watch her." Klaus told as the girl walked away, Stefan approached.

"My brother still on our trail?" Stefan questioned, as Blair too, walked over.

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that." Klaus thought aloud, as Blair sighed.

"No, no, no! Let me handle it." Stefan said, grabbing Klaus' arm.

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus inquired, paranoid.

"Cause, you'll know I'll come back." Stefan reasoned, desperation evident.

"Do I?"

"You saved my brother's life; I'm at your service." Stefan answered. Blair could almost respect the moral code he seemed to live by, she couldn't do it.

"Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" He gestured to Ray with a big smile.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us any more." Stefan walked away without a second thought.

"He'll come back. If he doesn't, we'll go to the ends of the earth to find him, and make him pay, but you know he'll always care for his old life. You have to live with that." Blair offered, a smile growing on both of their faces.

"You know, you're my favorite out of the pair of you, Blair." Klaus smirked.

"Come on." She put her hand on his chest, and looked at Ray. "I think it's time we had our own fun."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

Ray lay on his back on a pool table, as Klaus circled him, and Blair simply stood over him. "Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist."

"You already got her to make me tell you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray pleaded, as the redhead groaned and threw her head back. He was becoming frustratingly oblivious to her.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you." Klaus stood over the werewolf, cutting his wrist and making him drink the blood that left his wound. "You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!"

Stefan walked back in, silent and almost somber looking. Ray spoke up. "What are you going to do now?"

"It's time for step two, Ray." Klaus notified, before quickly breaking his neck and looking back at Stefan. Stefan looked on with indifference towards the situation. Blair just checked her nails to make sure they were clean, uninterested.

"You're back." Klaus observed, slowly walking to the other side of the table.

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan asked, walking towards the pool table.

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life." Klaus emphasized the last part.

"Nah, I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan tried. Blair had to stifle a laugh with her hand. What bullshit.

"You put on a good show Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." Klaus whispered the last part into his ear, his intentions wicked.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 854 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
2.2K 65 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
10.5K 437 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
2.9M 106K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. ยฉ totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...