SUGAR

By Ayeyou_Kma

18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her i... More

One
Two
Three
Three (Filler)
Four
Q&A.
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Fifteen (Filler)
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty (Filler chapter)
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty Two (Filler)
Twenty Three (Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Epilogue

Twenty-Three

13.4K 728 609
By Ayeyou_Kma

2 days until the party..
Sugar

"Damn, I don't know what look better you or that fucking pizza. You might as well let me eat both." Amir smirked leaning forward in the chair that sat in the corner of our hotel room.

I mugged him as I bit down into the crust cause he knew I hated for people to watch me eat my food."'Mmcht, can I eat in peace? Damn. Then maybe just maybe I'll bless you."

Amir had some bomb ass dick don't get me wrong. And he was curved so he hit places I didn't even know could be reached. He always left me weak as hell when we finished. Although I couldn't deny the fact Anthony just had a mouth piece handcrafted from God himself. I felt so wrong to think about it but in order for me to orgasam I had to picture it was Ant down there when I received oral.

"Maybe? Mmcht, quit playing yo. You know you won't ever tell me no. You know better. I'm daddy and don't you forget that shit." He spoke sternly running his tongue across his lips seductively.

I continued to eat the rest of my pizza as I dipped it into the cup of ranch I had. Amir was very playful but he came off a bit controlling as well. I knew he meant what he'd said and tried to cover it up jokingly. It was the only real issue we had when we dated previously. Our age difference is what made him feel he had some kind of power over me. He was the reason I had first cut Kyra off back in high school. There wasn't much a of a choice in that decision and I rather have made him happy then to start something I couldn't finish. Happy spouse, happy house is what they say I guess. I respected him though because he was here for me after all this time when he didn't have to.

After out fight and making up Amir had told me he had some business to handle outside of town so
, now here we were in Detroit. He had convinced me to come along claiming he couldn't allow me to stay home alone since it wasn't "safe" and he didn't want me to think he was on some fishy shit. I respected that enough so I packed up my things and tagged along. Detroit was a bit different from New York but I was enjoying myself so far. Amir made the drive here himself and booked us a nice hotel room to stay in. He said he only planned to be here a day or two depending on how things had went with his drop. I was glad he decided to bring me with him since we still hadn't had a chance to have our discussion.

Finishing up my food I dabbed at my mouth with my napkin and got up off the couch to sit on top of Amir's lap. "I'm ready to get high and really enjoy ourselves. What you think babe?" I smirked. It was my basically my favorite time we spent together. Just getting high as hell and pretending nothing else existed.. even just for a brief moment. Amir seemed like he enjoyed getting me high just as much as I enjoyed doing it. Probably because how freaky he say I'd be.

"Nah ma, that's definitely in the plan but just not right now." He dismissed me. "Not when it's time to handle business."

I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest poking my lip out like a little girl who got told "no" while shopping. "Amirrrr. Well can we at least..uh..talk?" I asked nervously.

"We always talk. What we talking bout?" He asked raising a brow.

"I need in on the business." I blurted out.

Amir leaned back scanning me over while I still rested in his lap. "You asking me or telling me?"

Twiddling with my fingers I decided not to make eye contact. "Asking.."

Pulling at his chain hairs as he usually did while he thought deeply with something it felt like hours before he said anything. "If I let you in then you in. Ain't no turning back. It's one thing to kick it in the hotel or my crib while I'm out moving but having you actually dealing along side me a whole other ball game shordy. Can you handle it?" He stated seriously.

"I got this. I promise Amir you can trust me. You left me. While we messed around that year I was loyal and I still am."

"I'll give you my trust until you break it. Just know if it's broken it's consequences. I love you Sugar but loyalty is everything if you gone be down. I don't want to hurt you." He whispered the last sentence into my ear.

"My word is my bond. How much do I get?"

Amir chuckled at that one. "I guess you is fit. Already asking a nigga about prices. I'll dooo..uh.. how bout 60/30. You know the sixty me of course."

"Ant did fifty fifty." I mumbled.

"What was that?" I stayed silent. "Oh so that's what this about? This bitch nigga got you feeling like you can be everybody Bonnie?"

"Fuck you Amir, I was just trying to help keep your hands clean." I got up off him before he quickly pulled me back down again.

"Chill. Niggas just get jealous every now and then." He shrugged. "Don't make me regret this shit. I'm trusting you Sugar." He gripped my face staring intently in my eyes. "You start tonight."

•••

Omniscient

Sugar and Amir was parked in a darkened alleyway listening to Kendrick Lamar's Loyalty song. "Oh you got jokes huh?" Sugar remarked rolling her eyes.

"Don't shoot the DJ." He raised his hands in defense while the two laughed. "I'm just trying to set the mood so you can get get the picture."

"Yeah yeah, Amir. I told you don't trip. I'm gone prove myself to you tonight. You gone be so shocked that you gone change the cut to 60/40. Me, with the sixty of course." She mocked.

"Good one, good one." He laughed at her waving his finger at her. "You make you sure you keep that same energy." Amir's phone went off suddenly stopping the music that played indicating he received a text message. "It's your time to shine babygirl, she pulling up." Sugar breathed in deeply then exhaling as the headlights of van appeared in front of them.

"Where's the product?" Sugar asked. Amir went into the back seat and pulled out a duffle bag with two kilos of cocaine.

Handing it over to her Amir gripped Sugar's hand tightly. "You got one chance, don't blow it." Sugar nodded knowing he meant every word and hopped out of the car. With each step she took her heart pounded rapidly in her chest. Anything could happen to her at this point but it was just too late to turn back now. She was in. Just like she had asked to be. Car lights flashed from both Amir's car and the other person's car putting a spotlight on Sugar as she made her way to the other car. Finally making it to the car she stopped as Ant instructed her waiting for the person to get out as well. And once they did her heart grew with rage. She didn't know what had taken over her but she snapped.

"I'm killing you bitch!" Sugar rushed Kyra into the van as Kyra's body buckled from the pain. Sugar wrap her hand around Kyra's throat as she threw blow after blow at her face. "You killed her!" Was all she could say over and over again. Amir was too busy rolling them a blunt when he looked up and seen Sugar attacking someone while someone tried to pull Sugar off. Rushing out the car Amir hit CoCo with the butt of his gun knocking her off of Sugar as CoCo fell onto the ground holding her head in pain. CoCo was supposed to be the one doing the drop.

Sugar was oblivious to what was going on around her. She was too busy beating Kyra's face into a pulp where she was quickly developing lumps and bruises. Amir had managed to pull Sugar off of Kyra as Sugar kicked and screamed to let her go. "She fucking killed Mira! Let me have this bitch! Let me fucking kill her!" Tears blinded Sugar's view but all she wanted was her payback. Amir quickly dropped Sugar at her comment feeling his heart drop instantly.

"Mira? The same fucking Mira at the mall you had? That fucking Mira!? A fucking baby?" He roared.

Kyra had slumped down onto the ground holding her bloody face in pain. "P-pu-please...don't kill me." She cried. CoCo was bleeding from the side of her head as she tried getting up to run Amir immediately pulled out his glock 19 sending two shots into CoCo's back making her drop face first. "Nooooo!" Kyra screamed in horror.

Sugar went into shock seeing her drop like that. She had never witnessed someone being killed. Sugar had suddenly came back into reality as her feet stood planted to the ground. Amir bent down to Kyra placing his gun onto her chin. "Get back Sugar!" Sugar hesitated still wanting to finish what she started but Amir seemed to be in a mood that she didn't want to worsen. She could sense that when she mentioned Mira it had hit home for Amir.

"This shit true?" Amir asked through clenched teeth. "You killed my fucking seed bitch? This why the fuck you been dodging me?" Amir's eyes went dark, any wrong answers and he would this bitch brains out.

"I can-I can explain." Kyra hiccuped as she spit out blood. "I came to explain Amir. I'm pregnant, please."She cried an ugly cry. Sugar paced back and forth becoming impatient and walked back to Amir snatching the gun out his hand before he could take it from Sugar it had already been too late.

"For Mira bitch!" With no hesitation Sugar emptied the rest of the clip into Kyra as her body jerked back and forth rapidly. Sugar continued to pull at the trigger even while nothing was else came out as she cried snotty nose and as all. Realizing she had actually did it she felt her body collapse beneath her becoming weak. She had now committed murder.

"Fuck! Let's go Sugar!" Amir yelled but Sugar couldn't move as she stared into Kyra's lifeless body. Amir gathered the bullets and his product throwing it into his car. Sugar was still in a trance and Amir had to gather her from the ground literally scooping her up throwing her across his backseat. Blood was splattered all over Amir as well since he was face to face with Kyra when Sugar ended her life.

Sugar cried hysterically as they drove away from the scene she could barely breathe. "Shhh, I know you new to this shit but you gotta stay together Shug. You in this shit now. Ain't no turning back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
14.9K 522 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
599K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.