I'll Protect You Book 1 (Min...

By Sk8ergurl98

Jeon Y/N is a quiet college student and sister of Jeon Jungkook, A member of a gang Called BTS. You're just a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 33

212 7 1
By Sk8ergurl98

After awhile, the three of you grow tired and return to the chairs. You look at Jungkook who gives you his 'I won't give up look'. 

"Guys let's set the tents up. Yeah?" They both nod and you start setting up the tent. 

"I'll find out one way or another you three!"

You ignore him and just look at each other. You know he will be upset if he learns the three of you have been locking yourselves away to work on this case but you know it's something you have to do. Part of you feels responsible but part of you also feels you did everything right.

.

The others return and set up the tables while Seokjin and Jungkook start setting up the grills to cook. 

"Do you think he died?" 

"Maybe he gave up and is hoping we'll come get it." 

"If he's not back soon we'll have to go find him cause I'm hungry."

Jungkook shakes his head at the three of you. "Would you three shut up. I'm sure he's fine." 

"Maybe he stopped to rest for a few minutes. You all did it." 

The three of you nod. "Yeah you're probably right."

.

.

Meanwhile Yoongi is still hiking up the mountain. "What if a snake bites me? Do they have cameras and are just sitting there watching me? They're lucky I like them or I'd be walking the opposite way."

Yoongi stops and sits on a rock. He catches his breath and drinks some water. 

He looks up the mountain and sighs. "How much longer?" He stands up and starts hiking again. "I'm never waking up after this...ever."

Yoongi shakes his head as he continues hiking up the trail.

.

The rest of you finish prepping everything. 

"It's getting close to the time we all made it up Kookie." 

"Alright let's start cooking then." You all nod and help with the cooking.

.

Yoongi walks down a path and stops when he gets to the end. He takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. 

You smile and run over to him. "It's about time! You beat Namjoon's and Seokjin's time but not the rest of us."

Yoongi shakes his head. "I'm okay with that." 

You kiss his cheek then run back over to the others while Jungkook smiles. "Come on Yoongi, foods ready." 

Yoongi nods and makes his way over to the table. He sits down and sighs again. 

You all laugh at him. "Drink up hyung, best to stay hydrated after all the physical courses you did today you'll need it." Yoongi nods and drinks the water Jimin hands him.

Taehyung and you bring the food to the table while everyone else sits. You place everything down and sit in between Yoongi and Jimin. "Dig in. Seokjin and Jungkook worked hard to cook this all."

Everyone starts eating and Yoongi smiles at everyone knowing he has found his forever home. 

Everyone notices his genuine smile but don't say anything, just smile as well. You sit there praying that nights like these will never end...

...Little did you know things were going to change...

.

After cleaning up you all sit around the fire, playing games, talking, singing and just having a good time. 

You, Jimin and Taehyung run around acting like idiots while the others just sit their relaxing.

"How the hell do they always have energy like that?" 

"They'll be like that then a few minutes later be completely drained of energy." 

"Yea that's when they are finally quiet." 

"Oh c'mon you guys, you know you'd miss it if they weren't around causing mayhem."

They all nod and continue watching the three of you chasing each other and wrestling. 

.

The three of you sit down in the middle of the course and stare at each other. "So if Ga-yeon is working for Chang too, do you think she'll come for them all?"

You and Jimin both look at Taehyung then each other. "She might, but that's why we are doing what we are doing without the others knowing. They need to focus on what they have now. Let us do the rest, plus she's the one who hurt Y/N and Yoongi the most. We'll get the revenge."

You nod in agreement then return to the others. 

They look at the three of you and chuckle. "Tired?" 

"Yea. I think we are going to sleep now." 

They watch the three of you walk towards your tents.

"I am going to crash too, i'm sure Yoongi wants to as well." He nods and Jungkook stands up. He starts to walk to his tent but turns back around. "Oh, and Yoongi no funny business with my sister."

Yoongi quickly nods and the others chuckle.

Everyone decides to head to their tents as well. 

Yoongi crawls into the tent where you are already half asleep. He puts his sweats on then cuddles up next to you. He kisses your head and you roll over. "Goodnight Yoongi."

He smiles before kissing your forehead now. "Goodnight. I love you." 

You smiles softly. "I love you too." You nuzzle your head into his chest for warmth and fall asleep. 

Yoongi wraps his arms around you and smiles before falling asleep as well.

.

A few hours into your sleep you wake up after hearing a noise. You look at the boy next to you and see him crying in his sleep again. You hug him tightly and try to wake him up. "Yoongi. Wake up."

Yoongi opens his eyes and feels you hugging him tightly. He hugs you back. 

"Are you ok?" 

He nods. "Since I was little I've been known to have bad dreams. Nothing like what you go through and they usually don't happen a lot."

You nod and continue hugging him. "Then why have you been dreaming so much lately. This is the third time now." 

He sighs. "The first time was when I was drunk. When I drink I get night terrors but never remember them."

He rests his chin on your head. "The last time and this time was me having dreams about you. They start off happy but then turn quickly. In the end I always lose you somehow. I don't want to lose you."

You kiss him on the lips and nuzzle yourself closer to him, holding him tighter. "You won't lose me. When I thought you cheated, I was miserable. I never want to lose you or be away from you. Min Yoongi you will never lose me. I love you too much."

"Please be careful when you go off into the field. I don't want the same thing that happened to Jimin to happen to you." 

You nod your head. "Is that what you see? Me in the same position Jimin was?"

Yoongi nods and lets more tears fall. "Yoongi I'm right here, in your arms. You are physically touching me right now and I'm ok." You look up at him and wipe his tears away. "I'm right here, going nowhere."

He smiles and holds you tighter, afraid that if he doesn't his dream will come true. 

"We can stay like this as long as we need to. You're stuck with me Yoongi." 

"And I couldn't be more thankful for that, even if it does come with those two dorks."

You chuckle a bit. "Yea, get use to them and get use to me annoying you everyday." 

"I already am." He kisses your head and you both just lay there in each others arms until you fall back to sleep.

.

.

The next morning you stretch and look up to see two boys staring at you. You shake your head then look at Yoongi before climbing out of the tent. "What are you guys doing?" 

They drag you further from the tents. "If we want to get back to your apartment before any of them stop us, we need to leave now. You and Yoongi are both going to be known in the gang world soon, more than before. We have to move faster with this situation here."

You nod. "Let me grab my stuff." You quietly grab your things then kiss Yoongi on the cheek before returning to the others. 

"I left a text for Jungkook and Namjoon so they won't worry when they wake up."

You smile at Taehyung. "Smart move. Let's go before someone wakes up and catches us. Oh and stop at a convenience store for snacks." 

They both agree with you and you all head to the cars and leave before getting caught.

.

After stopping at the convenience store you arrive at your apartment. You walk inside and look at the boys. "I'm going to shower. Arm the doors for me." 

They nod then do as you say. Taehyung then goes to shower in the other bathroom as well while Jimin sits on the couch.

You throw your stuff in your room then grab a change of clothes laying them on your bed. You walk into the bathroom and shower. 

You jump out and wrap a towel around you before walking out of the bathroom.

"Jimin, why are you in my room?" 

"Tae is taking forever to shower. Can I use your?" 

You sigh then nod. "I guess so, Towels are under the sink now." 

He nods and stands running into the bathroom.

You apply some products to help hydrate your face then brush your hair. You stand and grab your clothes from the bed changing into them. 

You throw your towel and dirty laundry in the washer to be washed then walk to the kitchen, where Taehyung meets you.

"I thought you were still in the shower?" 

Taehyung nods. "Yea. Jimin said I was taking too long and ran off. I got out after that, just to mess with him." 

You laugh then cook some ramen for the three of you.

.

Jimin shortly walks out of your room and lays on the couch. 

Taehyung stands up and smacks him in the face with a pillow. "Yah, foods ready." 

Jimin takes the pillow and throws it at Taehyung's head while he walks away.

Taehyung stops in his tracks while you laugh at them. Taehyung bends down and picks the pillow up while holding his head. He then turns to look at Jimin before chucking it back at him. 

The two then begin to wrestle while you watch from the kitchen, eating.

You wait a few minutes then throw a roll of paper towels at them. 

They stop and look at you. "What was that for?" 

You point to the food. "Foods getting cold." 

They look at the food then each other before standing up and running over to eat. 

You laugh at them again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 145 23
I'm bad at writing stories and descriptions but here it is: This is a story about a teenage fairy gray troll finding her true colors. The gray troll...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
17.3K 1.7K 30
"I can't resist temptation. That is my curse." To be the future wife of the Grand Master of the Temple means a life of status, riches, and stability...
229K 12K 30
'She didn't struggle, she kissed him back and when they stepped apart he saw a look of love and sheer devotion in her eyes. He held her in his arms o...