| 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆 | girlgr...

By WritingWasher33

In which you request, and I write. Girlgroup imagines, scenarios and headcanons. πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš: 𝟸𝟾 | 𝟷𝟸... More

!Requesting page!
BLACKPINK headcanon (1)
Red velvet headcanon (1)
LOONA Heejin scenario (1)
TWICE Sana scenario (1)
BLACKPINK Jennie scenario (1.1)
BLACKPINK Jennie scenario (1.2)
CLC Yeeun scenario (1)
Sunmi scenario (1)
(G)I-DLE headcanon (1)
LOONA Yves gif imagine (1)
Chungha scenario (1.1)
Chungha scenario (1.2)
Girls Generation headcanon (1)
IZ*ONE Sakura scenario (1)
Everglow Sihyeon scenario (1)
APINK Eunji scenario (1)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.1)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.2)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.3)
Everglow Aisha scenario (1)
LOONA Chuu scenario (1)
(G)I-DLE Soojin scenario (1)
LOONA Choerry scenario (1)
Red Velvet Irene scenario (1)
Girls Generation Tiffany scenario (1)
BLACKPINK RosΓ© scenario (1.1)
APINK Eunji scenario (2)
BLACKPINK RosΓ© scenario (1.2)
EVERGLOW Yiren scenario (1)

AOA Seolhyun scenario (1)

1.7K 19 8
By WritingWasher33

Title: kissing scene?
Idol: Kim Seolhyun (AOA)
Genre: fluff
Warnings: teeny tiny bit of cursing lol (gender neutral)

You hadn't seen Seolhyun in exactly 67 days now and you were getting restless, every single day seemed worse and worse torture while she was gone. You two did text and call but it definitely wasn't the same as seeing her and being able to hold and kiss her. However you knew that it wouldn't necessarily be easy for her too, probably harder. She had to deal with not being able to see you and not being able to properly get any rest, having to both attend her drama schedules and having to practice for Queendom.

You had enough of it. You decided that you were going to visit her after 67 days of torture. You got up out of bed and pulled on a long sleeved shirt, a hoodie, some sweatpants and comfy socks. Brushing your teeth and walking down the steps, packing some of the leftovers left from todays dinner. You checked the time to see that it was 7 in the morning and loudly groaned as it was way too early to even think about leaving. But you would do anything for the love of your life. You were about to walk out of the door when you realised something, you had no idea what the hell she was actually doing. Was she shooting her drama at this moment? Or was she practicing? You decided to text your best friend Jimin, as AOA's leader she really should know where Seolhyun would be.

'Yo Jimin! Do you by any chance know which schedule Seolhyun is attending? I wanted to go and visit her but I have no clue about where she actually is lol' you texted.
You rubbed your neck sheepishly as you realised how stupid it actually was about not knowing where she is, she's your girlfriend of 2 years for Christ's sake.

You patiently waited on an answer from the leader. It didn't take that long for her to text you back which surprised you, since Jimin did really value her sleep.
'Yeah of course I know! Im not that bad of a leader!! She's currently filming for her drama, but you might want to refrain from visiting her on the set today.'
You frowned at that, why would you not visit her? You missed her like crazy and texted Jimin that everyday, so why would she tell you not to?

'Why shouldn't I? You know how much I miss her.' You texted her, very confused at her text
'She didn't tell you? Oh boy. She has a kissing scene scheduled for today with Yang Se Jong. Ya know the guy with the cute smile? He's such a good and handsome actor too!'
Your frown got even deeper when you read over her text. Why would she not tell you about a kissing scene? And why wouldn't she tell you that it was with one of the best rising actors? It's not like you would get mad at her! Okay maybe a little, but thats normal. She's still Seolhyun, the sexiest girl in South Korea, and the girl with the best body in South Korea. So you had the right to be jealous.

But you were gonna suck it up, you know that she loves you and she definitely likes to tell you that. A scene with a kiss in it isn't gonna break you guys up. Maybe you'll get a bit mad because she didn't tell you but at the end of the day she is still your girlfriend.
'Jimin. You have a boyfriend, and you're supposed to help me out here. You're really not helping right now, so just text me the damn address' you texted with a roll of your eye.
'Shit yeah sorry! It's XXXXX. Have fun ;)' you read the text and just knew that she would be cackling right now. You shook your head and walked out the door, finally getting to see your girlfriend again.

———————————————

You hopped out of the car at the address Jimin gave you and you were amazed at the big building where she was shooting. It was definitely one of the bigger studios in Seoul. But what did you expect, it was a historical Korean drama after all, they're known for the use of big budgets. You locked the door of your beloved Honda, which Seolhyun gifted to you, and walked into the building. You were greeted by the secretary sitting behind the desk. "Um hello, I have a special delivery for the cast of 'My Country: The New Age'. Food delivery" you lied. "Studio B4" she answered, not even looking up from the computer screen. You muttered a thank you and walked over to the main hallway.

You looked on the signs plastered next to the big metal doors and shivered at the atmosphere, it was like a hospital. How did Seolhyun even manage to go here everyday? She hates places with auras like this. "B1, B2, B3, B4!" You muttered to yourself, smiling triumphantly as you found the right door. You knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened, only to have it opened by none other then Yang Se Jong himself. He frowned at you, confused at your presence, but managed to give you a kind smile. "I'm very sorry but who are you? We aren't expecting any extras on set and we didn't order anything either. I'm willing to take a picture if you're a fan but you really shouldn't be here." He politely said and you scowled at him. "Yeah well don't get flattered cause I'm not here for you. Could you please get Seolhyun for me." You tried to be as polite as possible. "Uh okay?" He said now even more confused at your requests. You rolled your eyes towards him and waved your free hand in front of his face. He reacted and quickly closed the door, making you huff.

It took about five minutes for the door to open again. But this time it was opened by the person who you wanted to see the most. She looked like she was just woken up and you felt guilty now, regretting even coming. She scanned over you, not even realising it was you at first, and you chuckled at her cute face. "Y/N?" She said, a smile slowly forming on her face. You grinned at her and held out your arms, signalling for her to give you a hug "sup princess". She ran right into your arms and swung her own arms around your shoulders, you stumbled a bit at the force but dropped the bag of food and wrapped your own arms around her small waist, enjoying the feeling of having her back in your arms.

"What are you doing here?" She silently muttered into your shoulder and you smiled into her neck. "I missed you and I wanted to see you." You whispered back at her and you heard her snort at your corny answer. "You could've just texted me you know" she said breaking the hug. "I know but that would've ruined the surprise." You said, pushing back some of her loose hairs behind her ear. "You're such a dork." She muttered, pulling you towards her by your neck and connecting your lips, and god did you miss the feeling of her lips on yours. You two kissed for a bit until someone broke the moment by loudly opening the door. You groaned at the loss of contact as she pulled away and giggled at the noise coming from your throat.

"Oh! I'm sorry for disturbing but they need us back on set Seolhyun." Se Jong said and you really wanted to punch the guy. "Yeah I'll be right there just give me a moment!" She politely told him and he flashed his smile at her, he gave you a short glare before closing the door behind him. "Um, I have something to tell you.." Seolhyun hesitantly said while she was now fiddling her fingers, a habit she had when she was nervous. You chuckled at her cute actions and grabbed both her hands. "I know about the kissing scene, Jimin texted me about it when I asked where you were. I'm not mad about it, it's just for the drama. But I am kind of disappointed about you not telling me." You told her, giving her a soft smile. She looked down guiltily. "I'm sorry. I should've told you but I didn't know how." She apologised, you pushed her head back up and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's ok Seolhyun, It's for a drama and I know you love me. Besides I'm way more attractive than him anyway." You shrugged your shoulders as she laughed and walked towards the door.

"I can go inside right?" You asked her as she opened the door. "Yeah of course! Although I don't understand why you would want to watch us kiss." She answered you. "Gotta make sure that he doesn't try anything with my girlfriend!" You shouted a bit loud, hoping he would hear what you said. Seolhyun smacked your shoulder making you slightly wince and opened the door, walking into the studio. You smirked and walked after her, closing the door behind you. "Sorry but strangers aren't allowed at the set." A tall guy with sharp eyes said. "He's with me Do Hwan. Besides, you're allowed to have Sooyoung on set so why shouldn't my significant other be allowed here." Seolhyun spoke, sass present in her voice. "Ah, you're the person Seolhyun always talks about, she really doesn't shut up about you. It gets annoying sometimes." He spoke, a warm smile now on his face as he bows at you. "Woo Do Hwan, it's very nice to meet you!" He said enthusiastically, shaking your hand. "L/N Y/N, and likewise." You said, also shaking his hand and bowing at him.

"All actors on set now!" The director spoke through a big speaker. "That's also me babe! I'll see you once I'm done!" Seolhyun gave you a quick peck on the lips and made her way to the set where the kissing scene will find place. Do Hwan ushered you with him, wanting you to meet him own girlfriend. You followed him and made some conversation with him. "So, you nervous about Seolhyun having a kissing scene?" He asked you, hands neatly behind his back as he walked, and you wondered if it was to stay in character. "Not really, I trust her. We've been together for a long time so I'll be fine." You answered, smiling at him. "Of course! Ah there's Sooyoung at the monitor, we can right away monitor Seolhyun and Se Jong's kissing scene to help them with pointers." He motioned towards his girlfriend and you were quite shocked to see Joy of Red Velvet sitting there with a smile directed towards Do Hwan. "Wow, you're dating Joy?" You spoke, looking at him. "Well which Sooyoung did you think I was talking about?" He chuckled and walked over towards Sooyoung, pecking her lips and sitting down next to her. You took a seat on left side of Sooyoung while Do Hwan sat himself down on the right side.

"Sweetheart, please meet Y/N. It's the person Seolhyun can't shut up about." Do Hwan said while wrapping his hand around her shoulder. "It's very nice to meet you Y/N! And don't mind Do Hwan's old fashioned way of talking, he's trying to stay in character." She said, smacking Do Hwan's knee. you nodded at her words. "It's very nice to meet you too, seems like the two of you have been together for a long time. You guys are very comfortable with each other." You told her, she just smiled and nodded before pointing at the monitor. "Oh look! They're starting the scene!" She said while bouncing in her seat from excitement, which Do Hwan chuckled at fondly. "Yay. How fun.." you muttered. "Don't be so sad now, they're both great actors, I'm sure they'll make it in one take." Do Hwan spoke to you, giving you a reassuring smile.

—————————————

You followed the scene closely as it was happening. Frowning every time they had any kind of physical contact, but you sucked it up and looked for any flaws you could correct them on. You weren't a professional but you were a professional at watching kdramas, so you know what the public likes. The scene went great until Seolhyun asked for a quick time out, you were confused at the action and looked over to her to see if she was ok. "Why'd she ask for a time out?" Sooyoung asked, just as confused at you. Do Hwan just chuckled and pointed at her ears and cheeks on the monitor. "She's blushing a lot, so she probably wants it to fade a bit to make it seem like she wasn't all that nervous" he said. "Well, I was gonna walk over to help her and reassure her but that will only make her blush more." You said smugly making Sooyoung and Do Hwan laugh.

The scene was continued after a few minutes and arrived at the kissing scene. Their faces got closer and closer and every centimetre they came closer you felt yourself grip the armrest of the chair tighter. Eventually their lips touched and you loudly inhaled air through your nose. Sooyoung put a supporting hand on your back and rubbed it up and down. Eventually the two parted and the scene ended, you exhaled the air and finally felt like you could breathe again. "And that's a wrap for this scene! Great work everyone! Se Jong, Seolhyun, you guys can go home now! Do Hwan, to the set please!" The director loudly said through the speakers and everyone cheered at the news, including you. "Told you it would only be one take." Do Hwan said while standing up, he clapped a hand on your shoulder and smiled at you. "Please visit again some time!" He told you and he walked towards set, again with his hands neatly behind his back.

You said your goodbyes towards Sooyoung and walked over to Seolhyun, who approached you with her million dollar smile. "How was I?" She asked you as she looked up at you with sparkling eyes. "You were phenomenal Seolhyun! Now I heard the director say something about you being able to go home so how about we do just that?" You said, slinging your arms over her shoulder. "I don't know about that.. I still have to practice some choreography." She frowned and sighed at the words that came out of her mouth. You made her face you and cupped her cheeks. "Enough work for today, just stay with me tonight. As soon as you wake up you can get back to practicing. Lets just at least spend this night together." You said, looking her right in the eyes. She seemed to hesitate a bit before eventually nodding. "All right! But let me get out of this costume first, it's so hot!" She groaned and turned around, bouncing towards the dressing room. "You're hotter!" You shouted after her. She twirled and winked at you before continuing towards the dressing room. Making you blush at her. "Seolhyun!" You shouted after her. she stopped and turned around, looking at you. "Put this on, it's cold outside!" You pulled your hoodie over your head and threw it towards her. She caught it and smiled at you. "You just want to see me in your clothes!" She shouted teasingly. "That too." You said smiling. "Oh well, your hoodie is more comfortable anyway." She shrugged and blew you a kiss.

Man, you really were one lucky son of a bitch.

Recently my gay ass got into AOA and because of Queendom and let me just tell you that thats the only reason why i like MNET. For introducing me to them. Seolhyun is literal perfection and this was just too fun to write so yeah lol. Please don't forget to vote and request, which can be done wherever you prefer doing it. Hope you enjoyed reading and stan AOA! They're back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*ο½₯゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...
225K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language
101K 1.6K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)
2K 26 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone ο½€;:γ‚›;ο½€;ο½₯(°Ρ° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...