Ethereal Shadows (Bts x reade...

By Starstarcheers

"What are you hiding?" "It's nothing." ~ "Where is she?" "She was right beh... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
๐ŸŽ‰Extraใ€1ใ€‘Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„
31
32
33 [Yoongi]
34 [Jimin]
35 [Jin]
36 [Hoseok]
37 [Jungkook]
38 [Namjoon]
39 [Taehyung]
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
๐ŸŽ‰Extraใ€2ใ€‘100kโ™ก
72
73
74
75
76
๐ŸŽ‰Extraใ€3ใ€‘Christmas Specialโ˜ƒ๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰Extraใ€4ใ€‘ New Year's Specialโœจ
77
78
79
80
81
Diary Entry #1
82

27

2K 74 6
By Starstarcheers

Third Person's POV
Everyone had arrived at the beach,  with both groups meeting up and heading towards the sand together to look for a nice spot to reside on for a little mini picnic.

"Hey look! There's a good spot!", Hoseok's exclaimed happily as he ran into the sand, thrilled to be out of the stuffy atmosphere in 슈중's car.

Jin grinned as he nodded his head in approval, "Good job Hoseok, that spot looks perfect!"

However, from the corner of the eye, Taehyung spotted a guy carrying his things and too is headed to that particular spot Hoseok pointed out, "Oh no! It looks like he's going to take away our spot!"

"It's fine Taehyung" Y/N spoke, placing her hands on his shoulder.

"Yeah I agree, we should just let him—" Namjoon started, but before he could finish, piles of sand flew into his mouth and face causing him to pause to rid himself of sand.

The only thing he saw when Namjoon raised his head from cleaning the sand was a streak of sand in the air and the small outline of Jungkook's back, and in the next blink, Jungkook had laid himself on the sand of that particular spot grinning to himself happily, proud of himself.

Everyone could now see that guy's face twisting into a frown as he saw Jungkook sitting on the ideal spot that he wanted. Breathing out an air of frustration, he turned around and headed off to look for another place to settle as he cussed at himself for his dumb rotten luck.

"Good job Jungkook!", Jin declared as he gave Jungkook a well pat on the back.

"I really find it unnecessary but sure, okay.", Namjoon shrugged as he sat down after Jin had finished setting up the umbrella and mats.

After Jin had ensured that everyone had applied their sunblock, everyone scattered while Jin started to prepare the picnic food.

-

슈중 and 슈라 found a random area in the sand and started to dig. After many minutes, about 45 minutes to be exact, they had dug an extremely deep trench in the shape of a coffin.

"Hey, do you think Y/N will be proud of this?", 슈중 asked 슈라.

"Hmm maybe? Since we still remember her evil yet effective training. Like seriously can her training get any more insane? Digging your own hole in the ground where you get buried with sand? Then again, I kind of miss her insane regime.", 슈라 said.

"Yep indeed. It's like we were tired as heck but we still love it. Plus her methods works, digging trains our arm muscle. We were then buried and had to try to get yourselves out. Doing that is like doing a full body work out. Every muscle screams. Till now, no one has successfully gotten out and eventually has to be dug out but eh, the muscles we get after is legit.", 슈중 stated.

"Okay, enough talking, who goes first?"

"You!", they both shouted at the same time.

-

"Hey hyung.", Jungkook called casually tapping Taehyung on the shoulder.

"Hm?"

"The last one to the sea is a rotten egg!", Jungkook shouted before bolting into the sea leaving Taehyung in the dust, I mean sand.

"Hey! That's not fair! You'll little cheater!", Taehyung yelled after the already nearing the sea Jungkook. He too dashing towards the sea.

Jungkook getting the head start obviously reached first followed by a salty Taehyung.

"Haha hyung is a rotten egg", Jungkook snickered as he splashed a handful of salty seawater at Taehyung.  Making Taehyung even saltier. (Get it?)

"Oh, it's on!", Taehyung exclaimed as he too splashed a wave of water at Jungkook.

-

"Namjoon, why are you still standing here? Go have fun at the beach, you too need to relax.", Jin spoke without even looking at the younger as he busied himself with the prepping of the picnic.

"Nah hyung. I don't relax by playing.  It's just not me ya know?", Namjoon brushed Jin off.

Jin stopped whatever he was doing and turn to face Namjoon as he crossed his arms together.

"Hyung! Let up! I really am going to relax."

"Uh-huh...", Jin agreed sarcastically raising his brows as he stretched out his hands in a 'hand it over' action.

"What?", Namjoon looked confused for a second before his eyes gleamed in realization.

"No way... Hyung...", Namjoon whined slightly.

"Give it.", Jin replied, paying no heed to Namjoon's plea.

"But hyung, I might get an email.", Namjoon protested.

"And you think I care why?", Jin answered with no signs of budging.

"Hyung it might be important. It's for the gang.", Namjoon tried to reason.

"Ah hah! So you intended to work instead of relaxing!", Jin exclaimed.

"I-I uh... Fine! I wanted to continue to work. So can I?", Namjoon admitted.

"No! Now hand it over Kim Namjoon! And don't make me say it again!"

Namjoon sigh as he grumbled under his breath and begrudgingly passed his phone to Jin.

"Now go and relax", Jin commanded.

"Well since now I have nothing to do I suppose I can relax. Not that I want to but... okay I want a break too", Namjoon shrugged talking to himself.

Namjoon then set up his own beach chair(luckily without first breaking it) and laid himself down to unwind. He then magically conjured out a book to read. He is always sure to bring a book out with him whenever he can. Having a book on hand just makes him at ease. Settling down, he started to read the book that he brought along with him called, 'Ransom My Heart' and started to comfortably read. Indulging himself into the wonders of a whole new world.

-

Yoongi's first goal initially was to lay himself on the beach mat to relax and catch some Z's. However before he could even plop himself down on to the soft sandy ground, Y/N grabbed his wrist and pulled him to another spot in the sand saying that they should build some sandcastles to relive their childhood.

"Yoongs! Let's build some sandcastles!", Y/N clapped excitedly.

"How old are you? Five? Sandcastles,  really? I just want to sleep.", Yoongi complained.

"B-but Sugarrrr~"

"Don't call me that.", Yoongi point blatantly stated.

"Please? I just want us to be like how we used to.", Y/N pouted, giving cute puppy dog eyes begging, trying to convince Yoongi to join her.

Unable to resist Y/N's will weakening adorable eyes, Yoongi huffed "Fine."

-

Jimin had been unusually quiet as he tightly gripped his phone in his hand.

"Jimin hyung! Want to play in the waters with us?", Jungkook shouted. His face holding a huge smile as he spotted Jimin, with Taehyung too grinning at him.

Jimin forced a smile as he answered back, "No, it's okay!"

"You sure?", Taehyung asked. His face showing slight concern for Jimin's rather out of character behaviour.

Seeing Taehyung's weariness, Jimin as casually as possible replied back, "Yeah, I'm sure. Have fun with Jungkook, Taehyung."

With that Jimin walked away.
Moving away from the area, his hands continued to tremble and his mind far deeply in space. 
He was deep in thought.
He was worried and extremely afraid. He was lost, he felt useless.
He hated that feeling, but he didn't know what to do.

________

Author's note:
I wonder what's up with Jimin...

By the way sorry for the late update. I was just really tired.

Anyways, if you do like this story please vote and add this story to your reading list.

Stay happy readers! *-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 408 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
16K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
2.7K 39 24
"Listen just stay hidden then attack" "Jeon Jungkook I swear to god if you" "Don't worry and stay quiet" He says running away and a person walks by...