The Cop's Sister

Par gabi_girl

Sydne Benson is the sister of the SVU Sargent, Olivia Benson, but both of them knows almost nothing about eac... Plus

The Cop's Sister
~Chapter 1~ the morning before (pre-flashback)
The Morning Before Pt. 2 & 3
Chapter 2- going to work
Im so sorry!!!
chapter 3
Chapter 5
NOT A CHAPTER!!
chapter 6
hey!
chapter seven
Chapter 8
So ummmm... (NOT A CHAPTER)
chapter 9
guys

chapter 4

446 16 0
Par gabi_girl

So just to clarify, the time setting was when ever liv just got kidnapped. So yeah

~Olivia's POV~

               The thought kept replaying in my head. Lewis, how he took me,made me do drugs, kept me drunk. I saw nothing but him, over and over. Then, of course, the beating. His screams, the blood.

             "Liv. Liv. Hey." Cassidy said, shaking my shoulder. "What? Oh, sorry." I said "Liv, you ok? well I mean, I know your not ok, but I mean..... I am just going to stop talking now." He looked at his watch "Well it is kind of late, I will let you get to sleep" I just nodded. "Bye." He came close for a hug and I flinched. "Sorry" he stepped away and waved. "I love you" He kisses me on the forehead" Then I was alone.

          For a moment I forgot that I was in the hospital. I looked around. The walls were sterile and white. They were confining, too clean. I hated it. I had to get out. I got up and tried to move but it was no use, I hurt too much, I couldn't move. Panic starts  raising inside of me. I thought back to how I was tied up. I couldn't breathe.

          "Oh my gosh oh my gosh." I say. I have to get up, I have to. I start moving even though it hurts like a bitch. I finally get all the way up and I am standing there, on the verge of tears, and I, somehow, feel better. "I am in control, I am in control" I say. my legs give out and I fall.

         " Ms. Benson! you are supposed to be laying down!" my nurse says "Detective, Detective Benson." I correct her. My voice is weak and cracking. She helps me up to my bed. "You need to be getting to sleep, you need your strength." I get into bed and I do feel tired. "Ok. Thank you." I lay in bed for about 10 minutes I fall asleep. That is when the nightmares happen.

       I see it. He is in my apartment. He ties me up. Puts a gun to my head, threatens me, kills. I just can't do it, I scream, loud. he comes back. He puts a gun to my head "Now you have done it. Goodbye Olivia." He pulls the trigger.

         "Ahhh!" I scream. My heart is beating so hard. I can't help it. I burst into tears. I have no one. Cassidy is gone, I can't call him, he is working. My mom is dead, Elliot is gone, everyone in my squad is probably asleep. I have never felt so alone. Then my mind ventures to her. How does she feel. She is more alone then me. I love her, I miss her. All I can think of is her. Sydne.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

991K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
677K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...