The Morning Before Pt. 2 & 3

••••••A/N•••••••

I messed up and instead of adding part 2 to the last chapter like it should be I uploaded chapter one before adding this (then again I probably shouldn't be uploading and writing stories at like 3 am!)  some chapters will have multiple parts (they will be added to the same chapter). sorry about that like I said it was 3 am. BTW please give me some feedback so I can write better on wattpad. Thanks!!

••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••

CHAPTER 1- PART

~FLASHBACK BEGINS~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                      14 years ago

a girl that is just about two-years-old lays in her bed as a blonde teenage girl comes into the room. "Hi Sydne!  Hi Sydne baby!" she says. The phone starts ringing. "Hello Benson residence" the teenager says when she answers the phone. "No I'm not closely related to the family I'm just the baby sitter for ms. Benson's girl. Why? What is this about?" the baby girls head pokes up and the babysitter's eyes go wide. "An accident. What... Oh my god... is she.. is she okay?- Dead! Oh my god!- yeah I'm with the one daughter but she is only like two... umm.. she has another daughter... no I never met her.. I think she is a cop... Name.. oh um.. I think its Olivia Benson..? No no she wasn't married..OK yeah thank you too." she picks up the baby and bounced her slightly. "I'm so sorry baby awwe Sydne I'm so sorry."