chapter 6

So left you guys at a cliff hanger! Well you guys will have  to wait a little longer cuz liv is up!
___________________________________________

~Olivia's POV~

I lay down and I can't stop thinking about her. I feel so awful, I should've been there for Sydne. I wish she was still in New York. If she was I would go down to Melissa's apartment and tell her everything, well... maybe not everything, but pretty much. I just don't know what to do.

      I mean it's not my fault. Is it? I want to ask someone but the only people that I trust are not allowed to know. I mean the whole entire reason that Sydne is even with Melissa is because that if anyone found out the truth then, I don't even know.

      Then I start thinking some more. She is safe where she is now. I mean I am a cop and people can get really pissed off at me and they could do anything to get to me. I mean look at the whole Damn reason I am here now! I just don't know what to do. But I guess right now she is in Montana and I am in the hospital. I just don't want her to think I never cared because that if farther from the truth.
______________________________________________

~Sydne's POV~

{quick sum up
Jacob came to Sydne's apartment and asked to come live with her....}

.
     "Jacob I've made up my mind and.... Of course you you can move in with me I mean you are my best friend!" he smiles and hugs me "Thank you so much Sydne!" he is so cute! This is going to be really hard.

    "So um like what about clothes and shit?" I ask. He runs over to the door and turns to a little to the left and pulls out a black suit case. "So you you knew I was going to say yes?"  I ask. "Well, I was really hoping." I laugh a little check the time. "Shit they'll be here soon." I say as I run around trying to get everything ready. "Who will be here?" he asks as he watches me. "Oh, the girls, Lexi, Dani, Alex. Is that ok?" I ask as I fold a blanket. "Yeah, I mean it is your house after all. Well, apartment." knock knock knock. "Can you get that?" Jacob walks over and opens it.

      "Hey! What's up syd- Jacob?" Alex says shock as she looks around. I wave "Hi! Yeah so um it is a long story... Well, come in!" I went over and hugged all of my girls. "Well um, Riley is expects me in like 10 minutes so... I'll be going. Um, I'll unpack later, ok?" Jacob asks awkwardly. "Yeah, of course, when ever."

       I look at him before he leaves and his gorgeous brown spiky hair fits perfectly with his slightly tanned skin. I was obviously staring because Dani hits me on my arm. He waves and then he is gone. Once the door closed I had three very excited and very curious girls in my face.

           "Oh my GOD! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?" They all scream. "Nothing, nothing. He came over and said that he was tired of his family and was wondering if he could move in... this all happened about 10 seconds before you guys came" I say "ohhh sorry." Lexi says. "it's fine, now let's hang out!" I am so happy to finally have some time to forget everything and just hang out with my girls.

          "Wait," Dani Says "What?" I ask. "Long sleeves?" She raises her eyebrow I quickly roll up my sleeves showing my scarred arms. "OK, you scared me! I thought you started cutting again!" She says while holding her chest. I think back to when I did. I felt like life wasn't worth living. I felt that no one cared. I just couldn't even muster enough strength to even get up out of bed. All I wanted to do was die.

            I must have spaced out because Lexi shook me on my shoulder. "Hey, are you ok?" I nod my head. It's hard. Every single day is a struggle to stay clean.

We finally just hang out and laugh, forgetting everything, including Olivia.

·····································
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So here is my chapter! Like I said before I am really sorry to not updating. from now on I am going to try really hard to update every Friday.
vote
comment
add to library
follow

thx my lovelies! <3

gabi_girl