chapter seven

-A.N-
So I am going to start adding the outfits that the main people (Sydne, Olivia, the friends, etc.) Are wearing in the specific chapter.

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
~Sydne's POV~

I wake up and look around. My friends are past out around me and I can't fully recall the events of last night. I step over the sleeping body of Lexi. Once I'm in the bathroom I wash my off face and stare at the mirror.  The light start dimming and turn off. "Shit! You have got to be kidding me!" I go all around and check the electricity and I confirm my suspicion that it is turned off. I get paid today, not just a paycheck for a hundred or whatever most people get, no, I'm getting paid 2 thousand. I know that it's a lot of money and I'm am happy, but for now, I am stuck. I know that the girls will be staying so I have to do something.

  I go into my closet and pull out a duffle bag. In it is money that I have been saving up for classes. I started taking courses at an online high school so I can one day get out of this business. I take out some money and run to the bill collector a few blocks away. After paying it and running back I get dressed. I put on ripped jeans, a cut tank top, Vans, a flower watch, and my favorite neckless that says 'never judge a book by its cover'. I do my makeup, a nude eyeshadow, cat eye liner and nude lipstick.

When I left my room Jacob was coming through the door. Welcomed with a loud snore from Lexi, he takes off his coat and follows me to the kitchen. "Hey, I guess you guys had fun last night." He whispers as he pours some orange juice "I guess so too, I don't really remember" we both laugh as he sips his juice. "Wow guys stop flirting already" Alex says when she walks in. Jacob's cheeks get red. "Shut up" I say as I hit her arm. "I'm going to go get dressed in the bathroom, ok?" He says. "Yeah"

I start frying up some bacon and eggs when the other two wake up. Lexi pours some juice and hops on the counter. "Hey!" I say as I hit her with a towel. Soon everyone was laughing and fully awake. There is a knock at the door and Riley is standing there. "Hey syd, I'm here for Jake, we gotta go" "oh, ok. Jacob, Riley is here" I yell. "Bye, see you later" they both say. They leave and we continue to make breakfast.

"Mmmmmm. Poor boys, they don't know what they're missing." Dani Says as she eats a piece of bacon. We all sit down to eat. "Turn on the tv, yeah?" Alex says. I grab the remote and Olivia's picture pop up on the screen "The trial will begin-" I hurry up and turn it off. "Hey what was that all about?" Lexi asks. "Oh umm, nothing nothing, why should we watch tv anyways? This is what all the old people are talking about, we don't need electronics!" I says looking down at the table. "Okay..?" Dani Says shaking her head.

We finish eating and the girls get dressed. I touch up my makeup and grab some walking around money and put it in my leather over the shoulder bag. Once everyone is ready I  lockup and tell Mrs C where we are going.

I want to just have a good time but so many things are going through my head. Thankfully no one notices. They all freak out when I get sad, they are afraid that I'll do something, like last time. I try to push everything back so I can have fun.

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Hey guys so I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately, I have had a lot of personal crisis going on so it's been hard. Anyways I am working on another chapter right now.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Add

Thanks my lovelies!!!
-Gabi_girl