Chapter 5

~Sydne's POV~

I lay there, not moving. I don't want to, I can't. There was a knock at the door, but I didn't get up. I lay there, I didn't want my friends to leave but I just hurt to much to move, I don't hurt physically, I hurt mentally. There is another knock at the door, I finally get up.

"Guys, I hope you have a lot of-" but when I open the door my three friends are not standing there, instead it is Mrs C. "Oh hey m-m- Mrs C." it hurts too much to call her mom. "What's up?" I ask. I am trying to hold in my tears, I don't want her to worry. She is all ready for bed, she has on her robe and her fluffy slippers. "Oh nothing... Are you expecting someone?" She asks, it is very apparent that she is curious. "Oh yeah, just Alyssa, Lexi, and Aria. You know, it's Friday night and they were bored... So yeah." I say with a smile that pains me. It is strange that it hurts to be sad and hurts to be happy.

"Huh, ok. Well watch the news and be alert tonight, there has been some break-ins around here." I nod "Promise?" She asks. "Yes I promise, my door and Windows are already locked and bolted and I will go check now, I have that emergency phone charged and I will carry it around with me the whole night." I say. "Ok, good night, be careful! I love you" she says as she hugs me. "Night"

           I check to make sure she gets across the hall safely then I lay back down on the couch. I turn on the news on the T.V. that Mrs C got me for Christmas. I really do love her, I love her the way that daughters love their mothers. The news is just normal reports on the weather and the traffic. Then I see Olivia's name on the screen. "The S.V.U sergeant Olivia Benson has been found, she is now recovering at a hospital, due to the seriousness of this case we have not been told which. Her kidnapper William Lewis has also been found. He was at the crime scene and had a long list of injuries." There is another knock at th door, I realize that I was stupid before, just opening the door without really knowing how it was so this time I look through the peep-hole. It is Jacob.

        I unlock the door and let him in. "Hey!? What's up?" I ask. this is very strange to me because he hasn't come over in forever. "Nothing umm..... So like..." He seems really nerves and jumpy. "So like... ummm..... I can ask you whatever... right?" I nod my head and lead him over to the couch.

        "So like when ever you were living with Melissa you did you want space?" he asks. It is weird seeing him like this, he isn't usually anxious like this. "Well no, I kind of want less space, she was never there. I wanted someone that cares, she just didn't." He seems kind of confused and upset, I have a feeling that her was trying to make a bigger point with this. "Oh, well I just am so tired of my family! I never have any space! So like umm.... I was wondering if I can move in here. I can help pay rent and bills and all of that I just need to get away."

         I am really shocked. Move in with me? Then I start think about how much he has helped me. If it wasn't for him (and some other people)  I would be dead. I owe him so much. He can always sleep on the couch. But I like him I will start liking him even more and then everything will get really awkward.... "Ok do umm... I made up my mind and...."

__________________________________________
CLIFF HANGER! lol sorry! So anyways vote and comment and follow and all those good things!
Thx my lovelies!! ♥♥♥
gabi_girl