chapter 4

So just to clarify, the time setting was when ever liv just got kidnapped. So yeah

~Olivia's POV~

               The thought kept replaying in my head. Lewis, how he took me,made me do drugs, kept me drunk. I saw nothing but him, over and over. Then, of course, the beating. His screams, the blood.

             "Liv. Liv. Hey." Cassidy said, shaking my shoulder. "What? Oh, sorry." I said "Liv, you ok? well I mean, I know your not ok, but I mean..... I am just going to stop talking now." He looked at his watch "Well it is kind of late, I will let you get to sleep" I just nodded. "Bye." He came close for a hug and I flinched. "Sorry" he stepped away and waved. "I love you" He kisses me on the forehead" Then I was alone.

          For a moment I forgot that I was in the hospital. I looked around. The walls were sterile and white. They were confining, too clean. I hated it. I had to get out. I got up and tried to move but it was no use, I hurt too much, I couldn't move. Panic starts  raising inside of me. I thought back to how I was tied up. I couldn't breathe.

          "Oh my gosh oh my gosh." I say. I have to get up, I have to. I start moving even though it hurts like a bitch. I finally get all the way up and I am standing there, on the verge of tears, and I, somehow, feel better. "I am in control, I am in control" I say. my legs give out and I fall.

         " Ms. Benson! you are supposed to be laying down!" my nurse says "Detective, Detective Benson." I correct her. My voice is weak and cracking. She helps me up to my bed. "You need to be getting to sleep, you need your strength." I get into bed and I do feel tired. "Ok. Thank you." I lay in bed for about 10 minutes I fall asleep. That is when the nightmares happen.

       I see it. He is in my apartment. He ties me up. Puts a gun to my head, threatens me, kills. I just can't do it, I scream, loud. he comes back. He puts a gun to my head "Now you have done it. Goodbye Olivia." He pulls the trigger.

         "Ahhh!" I scream. My heart is beating so hard. I can't help it. I burst into tears. I have no one. Cassidy is gone, I can't call him, he is working. My mom is dead, Elliot is gone, everyone in my squad is probably asleep. I have never felt so alone. Then my mind ventures to her. How does she feel. She is more alone then me. I love her, I miss her. All I can think of is her. Sydne.