chapter 9

So screw the votes... I wanted to update so yeah...

-sydne's pov-

we go shopping and to lunch. its fun, thinking of this as my life. its hard, and has its ups and downs but this is good. i have my friends and my freedom and mrs carouso. i dont care if i dont have a mom, or olivia, im happy right now.

when we are done the girls want to go get clothes. "ok so we will see you in an hour, ok?" idani says. i nod "sounds good" "ok." they leave and i put away my money. my alarm on my phone goes off. shit, its 3:30. im getting paid at 4:00.

"Hey um.. I gotta go... see you later.." the girls nod. I go to the house that I normally stop at. I go through the normal routine, go to the apartment, get my Id out and go in.

When I went in all of the light were off and no one seemed to be there. "Hello?" I step in. I get chill as a Draft sweeps through the room. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Typically all of the locations have at least three people at all times.

"sydne, oh is that you" a deep familiar voice says. i cant exactly place it because the words are slurring and it has hard for me to even make out the meaning of the jumbled syllables. "um, yeah, its me." i take a step forward as a chair turns to me.

i'm suddenly overwhelmed by the stench of alcohol. thats when i see his face. its drake. "why, um why are the lights off? where is everyone?" i ask looking around once more. "oh, well you see,' he says getting up and slowly walking to me. " i sent them all home." with each step he takes i step back. sober drake always gave me the creep so drunk drake scares the hell out of me. "wh-why did you do that?" i say stuttering. "th-thats not really s-safe" he keeps stepping to me. "well, i knew you would be here."

my heart starts beating so loud i feel like the whole world could hear it. i keep stepping back but he doesn't seem to care. i step back until i run into the wall. i feel my eyes widen and a slight wave of fear comes over me as i smell the alcohol soaked breathe that is so close to me now. he caresses my face with his rough hand. i'm paralyzed with fear. "you know, when i asked said something about sleeping with me you should've been over joyed. i mean, a fine boy like me wants to get with a girl like you? man that doesn't happen very often. you should have jump on me right then. instead you insulted me in front of people that work for me. these people, that gotta respect me, ya feel," he pulls his finger down my silhouette. i geet flashback to memories like this, men touching me and feeling, making me do the same. i grab his hand. "no, i dont feel." i throw his hand back. i go to walk away but he grabs my shoulder and slams me against the wall. i cringe in pain as my breathing speeds up

"there ya go, disrespecting me again. i guess i will just have to teach you a lesson." he grabs my face and smashes it to his. i struggle and try to pull away but with his other hand he grabs my neck. "knock it off bitch! he pulls me to the couch and slams me down. the taste of alcohol covers my lips. he rips off my shirt and pants. he kisses my mouth, neck, chest and stomach. he sits up and starts to un bukle his pants.

i see my opportunity and i take it. i kick my foot off and kick him in the balls. i get up and try to run but he tackles me. i hit my head on the table and floor and all starts to go black...

hi! i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooo sorry that i didnt update. i am al ready working on the next chapter...

so what did ya think? did you think that drake would do that? what are the flashbacks that sydne speaks of? what would liv say?

just some questions to think about

I love you all so so so much

Thanks for putting up with me

-gabi_girl