Zona

By awwwyay

Come one come all, to a story with everything! A steady couple A deadbeat stoner A girl with soccer on the mi... More

The Gang
Meet Us
The Story Unfolds
Here It Goes
Everyone Else
Life Goes On
Kayvon's Crushin'
The Weekend
All the Right Friends in All the Right Places
The Couple
Finals
The "Phantom"
Update
The Change
The Winter Break Cookoff
Food Fight
The Slap Bet
Bitterness
Clubbin
Morning After
Tit for Tat
Valentine's Day
Graduation
Summer!
SoCal
The Friend
The Breakup
The Hike
Going Crazy
Flash Forward
Another Morning After

Best Date Ever

75 0 0
By awwwyay

Sierra's POV

Kayvon is so sweet! Yesterday, we met in front of the Old Main for a little picnic. I went through the basket to see what was in there. The first thing I saw was sushi! We started eating and talking and it was so cute! It started raining so we threw the blanket over the basket. "Hang on!" Kayvon said. He ran to a tree, took off a branch and ran back over to me. He put the branch under the blanket, and we got in our little tent. We started talking more and more. Then after awhile, we stared into eachother's eyes. And we kissed.

Kayvon's POV

After the kiss, I pulled away, looked into her eyes, and said. "You're beautiful." And I meant it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
5.3K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
173K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...