THE UNSEEN TRUTH - A KTH FF [...

By kimchiii_v

"so are you ready for the punishment miss yoon??" taehyung asked smirking and walking closer. her back hit th... More

this one passes too
start again
angel and demon
blunder
test for patience
worked up
even her???
red with rage
prime suspect
the uninvited guest
i'll resign
cycle of life
pain
with him
the beginning 1/2
the beginning 2/2
known as unknown
notice
baby???
fun
"for you"
evidences and feelings
Namjoon
"my-fi-first ki-"
war with death
THE DEPARTURE
not an update
true-self
Getting Back
Confession
UNRAVEL
Unveil
Unveil - 2
REVEALED
Betrayal
Recover
CONGRATULATIONS
The Truth Untold
MEETING HIM
captured
SORRY!!
The Tortured Death
Finally
Minjae - Guilty Or Innocent
Witness
THE FINAL VERDICT
The New Beginning
Next

"Its him"

1.9K 98 15
By kimchiii_v

"taehyung please" she begged him. Apparently it was her 3rd day in the hospital and she hated the food they supply so she wanted taehyung to buy her food from outside.

"no" he said sternly

"you dont know. That food tastes really bad i might get even more sicker if i have it anymore. It does not have salt no spice. Yukk" she acted like she was going to puke.

"the rule here says if you should get well you have to eat that food. And seoyoon rules are rules" he got ready to leave

"but rules are meant to be broken taehyung. Why cant you understand?" she sighed.

"im going to the doctor to ask if you could get discharged today." he said smiling.

"yah kim taeh-" she stopped when he kissed her on the cheek.

"listen to m-" he cut her again by giving a peck on her lips.

"stop talking or you know what i will do" he smirked.

"oh comeon its not going to work on me" she said with attitude.

He raised his one eyebrow "oh really shall we test it then" he got on the hospital bed where she was sitting and rested both his hand in either side of her and leaned forward. He took his hand slowly tracing it all the way to her face and grazed her lips.

"shall i start testing then" he whispered looking at her. Her face was flushed with red. She started sweating, her beated at an unbelievably high rate.

He looked at her but he saw her red face he started laughing.

"oh my god you look so cute when you are flustered ha ha ha" he laughed going back to his standing position.

She clapped her face not able to bear the embarrassment. She took the pillow beside her and threw at him.

"SHUT UP"

"comeon its not going to work on me" he imitated her.

"yah stop it will you" she crossed her fingers frowning

"im sorry yoon" he stopped laughing and patted her head. " but you have to have the food given here. No outside food."

"bye" he said and cooly walked out.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE"

Once she yelled the expression on her face changed and she reached out to her phone suffering with one hand.

The door opened and a lady came running to her after seeing her suffer

"mam you could have called me. Why are straining yourself?" the lady exclaimed.

"its fine somi ajhumma. I can do it." she said looking at the tall lady with a bun on her hair. She was in her 40's and was hired by taehyung to take care of seoyoon. Actually taehyung insisted on hiring atleast 3 maids to take care of her but since seoyoon denied it he came down on hiring two maids. The only thought seoyoon got when she saw Taehyung hiring so many maids was 'rich kids'.

"i'll be out dear call me when you need my help" somi said and went out. Once she went out seoyoon checked the door and then called someone.

"hello?? Ya. Get it now okay"

//////////

She was playing on her phone when the door creaked open slightly and a red haired man sneaked in with many bags in his hand.

"your here oh thank you so much! here get it." she said grabbing all the bags from him and started unpacking it. She drooled as she saw the dishes.

"i love you hoseok" she started hogging it like a beast

"yah eat slowly don't choke yourself to death. And give me also." and even he started bolting down the food with her.

Once they were done eating they cleaned it up.

"here keep it under your jacket and go" she ordered and helped him put it under his jacket which looked like he had a small tummy.

"okay seo-"

"seoyoon. Hoseok hyung??" both of them heard a familiar voice and faced him frozen at their place.

"hyung what are you doing here?" taehyung aked

"ah nothing Taehyung just giving her company thats it. I'll get going now" he laughed awkwardly and walked to the door but stopped when taehyung called him.

"hyung whats wrong with your stomach???"

"ah ah this its just i had a lot of food today morning so... that's why" jhope told awkwardly.

Taehyung nodded and turned towards seoyoon taking this as a chance hoseok ran out of the room.

"that hyung is behaving weird. Whatever. Seoyoon shall we go? "

"where"

"home. Where else?? "

"are we really?? " she said in exitement.

He smiled nodding and bought her crutches. He put his one hand around her waist while the other was on her shoulder.

"shall we? "

She nodded and he led her out. She was really happy that she was going out of that boring place and most importantly she needn't have that tasteless food again.

///////////////

As soon as she entered the home she saw sunhee running to her and hugging her.

"ah i missed you so much"

"missed you to" yoon smiled.

"oh by the way congratulations"
Both taehyung and yoon looked at her confused. It was only taehyung and yoon who came home. All the others had gone to their work.

Sunhee looked at taehyung and seoyoon and made a heart in the air.

Both of them looked down blushing

"aww you guys look so cute together" sunhee admired.

"okay now seoyoon should rest let she go" Taehyung said and took her with him.

He closed the door behind him after helping seoyoon and walked to sunhee.

"sunhee did you speak to minjae hyung??" taehyung asked..

"no oppa he didn't call me for like 4 days or something. Might be in some important work overseas."

"ah hyung is doing so much hardwork. He is the best" Taehyung praised his hyung with a proud smile.

///////

Seoyoon laid on her bed but wasn't feeling sleepy at all. She felt some sort of emptiness in her and sat up not knowing what to do.
A few things happening in the recent past kept lingering in her head and she was disturbed by it to an extent of being insomniac.

She looked over her table and found her diary still in the same place as she left it. Picking it up she began to scribble hurriedly, like as though she was pouring out all her preset thoughts.

1) murderer came to attack jimin

2) he smelled of lavender

3) he is as tall as Taehyung but way more muscular

4) he kidnapped me from the mall - he knew when i went there

'At that time, only jimin knew where i went, then how did he know Where i was??'

5) he knows the schedule of Taehyung, where, when, how he goes to....

'then someone who is close to Taehyung must be the one, involved either directly or he is the culprit.

But how do i know who it is... '

Suddenly something striked her head, she took out her phone and called the number. A soft angelic voice received,
"oh seoyoon! I heard you discharged home. Its so good to hear. Ill come see you in the evening. Sorry had some errands to take care"

"oh. Jimin-ah its okay. Im good here. But i called you to ask something"

"yeah what is it"

"the day i got kidnapped, did you tell anyone else other than Taehyung that im in that mall?"

"uh.. Other than Taehyung? I dont remember exactly... I was getting ready and before leaving, spoke to minaje hyung and then left...wait but why?"

"minjae? What did you say to minjae??"

"ohh that... I told him i was goimg to meet you at the mall... Oh yeah right i told minjae hyung about the mall you were in" he realised "but seoyoon, what's wrong is everything okay??"

"yeah yeah all fine jimin, thanks a lot. You better come see me in the evening" she smiled.

"promise, ill be there. Bye my angel"

"bye" she smiled and hung up the call.

'minjae?? So minjae was the only one who knew my place. But.. Why would he.....

Wait a sec....

That day when i Hugged him for the first time.... His perfume.... '

Her eyes widened
"lavender!!" she whispered in shock.

She charged off her bed and fired out of her room. She limped to the hall where Taehyung was sitting on the couch enjoying his coffee.

"TAEHYUNG !!!" she yelled

He startled up almost spilling his coffee "Woah calm down, what happened seoyoon, are you okay?"

She was completely excited about her discovery, so without even a second gap she spoke,
"Taehyung you know some thing, i feel the murderer of your dad is. Kim Minjae" she ended blankly.

"what??" he asked without much expression

"yes i feel it's him"

"come on seoyoon, why would hyung do that. You must be mistaken" he snapped

"NO! no im not mistaken. Im pretty su... "

"seoyoon" he called with his deep voice that was quite serious scaring her a bit. She stopped abruptly and glared at him with an expectant look

"go to bed and dont think too much. Your tired and sick. Please"

"but taehy... "

"seoyoon, can we talk something else. Please talk to me but anything other than this" he finished coldly reminding her of the old Taehyung she had seen for the first time.

After a pause he felt bad and cupped her cheeks, "jungkook will take care of all this, you dont have to involve yourself into this" he kissed her forehead
"i dont want you hurt again. I can listen to anything you say but not about hyung"

She faked him a smile and went back into her room. Suddenly her thoughts reminded her of what he said "jungkook will take care of all this"

She immediately called him up to meet nearby their house. She sneaked out without Taehyung's notice because if he finds out then she is nothing less than dead meat.

After a few minutes jungkook arrived
"seoyoon your back. Its nice to see you" he hugged her

"oh jungkook-ah i wanted to tell something to you"

"yeah what is it"

"ive been thinking this a little while now, what if the murderer is someone we know"

Jungkook looked up at her and listened to her carefully to see what she has to tell.

"what if its someone we know" she said slowly

"like who??" jungkook knew she had someone in mind "who is it"

"kim... Minjae??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
14.1K 745 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...
9.6K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
4.2K 419 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...