For Life || EXO D.O.||

By LyricistJD

You and Me are bound to be Forever but does Forever exist? Ji Hye Joo a doctor in a famous hospital of Korea... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1:The Beginning
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Met Ya!
Chapter 5: Off to Maldives!
Chapter 6: Plane Atrocities
Chapter 7: Call Me Oppa
Chapter 8: All Of Them?
Chapter 9: Maldives Day 1 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 : Maldives Day 1 ( Part 2)
Chapter 11: Birthday
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13 : Maldives Day 2 (Part.1)
Chapter 14: Maldives Day 2 ( Part 2)
Chapter 15: Ahead before us
Chapter 17: After the wedding
Chapter 18 : Lost Confession
Chapter 19 : Oh My God!
Chapter 20 : Fear of Losing You
Chapter 21: Saved in Your Arms
Chapter 22: Gone
Chapter 23: Rest in Peace
Chapter 24: The AfterMath
Chapter 25: Lil Something
Chapter 26: You are Fishy!
Chapter 27: Let's stop this
Chapter 28: Drunken Mess
Chapter 29: The New Figaro
Chapter 30 : The Interlude
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Permanent Sleep
Chapter 33: Date with Yoojin Unnie
Chapter 34: Backstabbing
Chapter 35: Battered and Bruised
Chapter 36: Recovery On!
Epilogue : Back to you
Special Chapter

Chapter 16: The Unexpected Wedding

127 5 4
By LyricistJD

Hye Joo

The next morning came, I definitely did not have my good sleep yesterday night. I was bothered by Do Kyungsoo in my dreams. I couldn't sleep because there are many people who are coming to attend the wedding. I was afraid that maybe I couldn't attend my best friend's wedding because of my non-sociality character. Usually I'm not friendly when it comes with people especially idols and actors.

I saw Do Kyungsoo in the morning who was stretching his legs and walking in the corridor with his arms wide open. I just wanted to run into his arms and make myself comfortable forever there. He saw me and waved "Hye Joo-yah! Come here". I asked "Why did you call me Oppa?" He spoke nothing and pulled me into his embrace.

I went speechless for a few seconds and my face was crimson red now. " You know what? I want to keep you comfortable in my arms forever"

Mwoya?? Did I said my thoughts out loud? How did he know about this?? "Don't think about anything, and let's stay like this for sometime. "

Like this? Well his hand is resting on my waist and my arms are on his shoulder for support. Do Kyungsoo is my only support system or else I would've fainted by now.

"This feels really relaxing. This is how I feel whenever we make skinship Hye Joo-yah. I know we've only held hands but still, I feel comfortable with you" he felt like he was talking from his heart and his eyes are sparkling with sincerity

"Is it so Oppa?" I asked. He nodded. I hugged him tighter and buried my head into his chest like a child who is afraid of someone stealing their favourite toy.

He chuckled at my action. I wish I could listen his chuckles and heartbeat all day long for life. "Oppa! I'm scared. I thought it will be a  private wedding, but I never knew that your seniors will attend the wedding, plus I don't have a grand dress to wear for the wedding ...."

"Dont worry about that, they are really friendly. If someone messes up with you inform me. I'll take care. Plus you are requested to attend the wedding in your casual clothes to get a comfy feeling between all of us. So you can wear the clothes that you have. And you have me so don't be afraid"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!" I saw three men falling down and three men and one girl running away. The three who fell down were Baekhyun Chen and Chanyeol while the three who ran away are Sehun, Kai and Tao . Wait, that girl is
.
.
.
Definitely Kim Jiah.
When did she come here?

"Yaaaaaaaahhh Kim Jiah, Dont run away this babo ya!!!!!!" I chased behind her leaving Do Kyungsoo to deal with the three dorks.

She is a fast runner and has a great stamina unlike mine. For heaven's sake, she is a police officer from the age of 18.

"Yaaaaaaaahhh!!! Don't run away Oh Sehun and Kim Jiah" I lost track of Kai and Tao while I chased behind Sehun and Jiah.

"Gotcha!" Yes. I caught Oh Sehun while Kim Jiah ran away. "Tell me, what were you guys doing there? " He laughed his ass off and told " We saw you and D.O hyung hugging each other. We also recorded it right from the scene where D.O hyung called you to hug him till what he told about the wedding. All because of this stupid bacon hyung, we fell down and started running".

I was embarrassed. My God. This shouldn't happen. Why these all things happen only to me? "Okay who is having the video?" I asked Sehun. "Jiah Noona"

I'm dead. She will definitely upload this in her social media. I don't know what I am going to do with this big blabbermouth of mine.

While I was in deep thought, Oh Sehun ran away from my grip. "Hey! Oh Sehun. Don't run. Or else I WILL KILL YOU". I chased behind him again.

This is how we spent the morning chasing each other, finding and literally loitering around without even the fear of the wedding.

At afternoon, I met with some of his seniors 'So Nyeo Shi Dae' or 'Girls Generation'. They were really friendly especially Sunny Unnie and Yoona Unnie.

Kim Jiah, Sunny Unnie, Yoona Unnie and myself joined together and went to play in the empty beach that we went yesterday. To much of our surprise there were f(x) and Got7 together playing beach volley. "Hey Guys!" Sunny unnie called out to f(x).

"Oh! Unnies Annyeong" the girls waved back. "1-2-3 Come and get it! Annyeonghaseyo Got7-imnida" the boys wished us.

"Okay! These two girls are friends of the bride. She is Ji Hye Joo and the other one is Kim Jiah." "Annyeonghaseyo" we bowed.
"Aye! Who doesn't know Jiah Noona? She is really famous among idols for her tremendous training at gym" one guy spoke up.

Yeah. Jiah is a training instructor for the idols. She does this as a part time job and for fun. Whenever I ask about why are you doing like this, she is like 'i wanna be fit forever '.

Sunny unnie spoke up " I hope Hye Joo doesn't know these guys. Well men introduce yourselves" "Annyeonghaseyo! Got7 leader JB- imnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Jackson-imnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Yugyeom-imnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Mark-imnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Bambam- imnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Jinyoung- imnida"
And the last "Annyeonghaseyo! Youngjae- imnida"

They introduced themselves one by one and one person exactly caught my eyes was Mark. Yes! I caught him staring at me. We were staring each other when Jiah poked my side and said" Look! Your boyfriend is coming"

"Boyfriend? Who Jongdae or Kyungsoo?" Yoona Unnie asked. I blushed at the mention of Kyungsoo as the scenes that took place in the morning rushed in my mind. Jongdae oppa said " Jiah-nim! Eun Shin is calling you." She ran at the mention if Eun Shin's name. "Yah! Wait I'm als----"I stuttered when do Kyungsoo stood before me. "Kyungsoo-yah! Is she your girlfriend?" "Ne! Noona. Do we look good together?" He asked Yoona Unnie and Sunny Unnie.

"Yeah! You both are cute together!" "And you! Hye Joo-yah. Come with me I have something to discuss with you"
"Go ahead! Lovebirds"

Do Kyungsoo took me to the other side of the beach. He held my hand all along while we went. I somewhat found it to be sweet. He stood at a place and asked " Would you like to be my dancing partner today?

I was shocked for a moment but recovered when he held my shoulders. "I-I don't know how to dance" " Well, it's easy! Just follow my lead" he said leading me in shock.

He held my waist and asked me to wrap my arms around his torso. I did so and I could feel my heart beating erratically from the happiness he is giving to me.

We moved around the beach, but we were never dancing. Just hugging each other and taking steps one by one. I laid my head on his chest and he placed his chin on my head.

We stayed like that for who knows how many hours. "If I know dance is this easy, I would like to dance with you everyday for life"

"Shh! Be quiet. I couldn't hear your heartbeat." He said. What?? Is he listening to my heartbeat? How sweet of him. I want him to be mine forever

"D.O-yah!!! D.O-yah!!!..." We heard people shouting. We ran to the side from where the sound came. We saw the bridegroom Suho Oppa, the magnificent Kris Oppa and the clingy Baekhyun Oppa searching for us.

"Guys what happend?" Kyungsoo asked. "It's 3p.m Kyungsoo-yah. We have to get ready for the wedding. Come on both of you" Kris Oppa said.
"Go ahead, we are coming right behind you" Kyungsoo Oppa said

"Come Joongie let me carry you!" He carried me in a bridal style again. "Mworago? Joongie? You guys already decided couple names for yourselves ha? " Baekhyun exclaimed. "Kris hyung please carry me like how D.O is carrying his girlfriend" Baekhyun clinged to Kris Oppa.

"You're ain't kid Baekhyun-ah! If I carry you then my image will be damaged."
"But according to our fans, you are our dad and Suho hyung is our mom"
"Hey brat! From today onwards you got another mom and that is So Young-ie" Kris deadpanned.

While they were having their own conversation, I buried my face into my kyungie 's chest. He smells great, to be exact when he sweats he looks like a Greek God that came out of the mythology. I watched him as he walked with me in his arms.

I want to be in his arms forever.

"Like what you see Joongie?" He whispered. My face got heated when he smirked. I buried my face deeper again into his chest and tried to listen to his heartbeat.

It was fast and exciting.

I didn't know when we reached the resort but, when I entered the room, I saw my mother plaiting Eun Shin's hair.

"Hi! Baeboo!" I exclaimed and ran to hug her. She hugged me in return. "Yah! I heard you got a boyfriend" she asked in her feeble voice. I smiled sheepishly and said "Yeah, I think so".
"Okay. Come and now get ready. We should get So Young-ie ready. And I want to introduce you to my boyfriend. You already know him"

Who the hell is he?. Yeah, that secret idol boyfriend of hers, really.

"Okay! Let me get ready first". I decided to wear a white short dress that goes till 3/4 of my thigh and Jiah's killer heels that I specifically asked her to bring for me.

Shin said that her boyfriend will come and pick her up and will help her down. So My mom, Jiah and myself went in Jiah's car. Jiah made someone to drive her car while she took her bike again. Aish , this girl, how many times should I say her not to ride a bike wearing a dress?

It turns out to be the driver is Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader. We greeted him and as usual my mother said that he is the leader of Super Junior. My mother asked him" Excuse me! Is Ryeowook here?" He chuckled and replied "Nae Emmoni! He went with the other members."

The car ride was silent after that talk and it was the perfect timing for me to arrange my birds nest and my face. Mom helped me to arrange my makeup and hair. By the time we reached there, I was ready perfectly.

We went down to the port and the ship was waiting for us and a few people. I checked the watch. It was 6:30 p.m already and the wedding will start in half an hour.

We walked inside and found Suho Oppa standing there waiting for the guests. "Hye Joo-yah! Come here! So Young-ie was waiting for you , she is in Room no 12 ." " Thank you Oppa and all the best for your Wedding."

We went to room no 12 to see the beautiful bride Lee So Young sitting in front of the mirror. Bet me she is the prettiest girl today I have seen.

"Hye Joo Unnie! I will miss you more!" She exclaimed on the verge of tears. "You know what? Hereafter it's you whom I should call as unnie  because you're marrying our Oppa" I chuckled.

Time passed as we were talking,then we sat in the hall to watch the wedding. Junmyeon Oppa was standing in the front with his brother as the best man. I searched for Kim Jiah but she was nowhere found in my sight. I saw the EXO members who were busily chatting with each other but I didn't see Do Kyungsoo.

I felt someone cover my eyes, I felt it was him and it really was him. "Hey Joongie!" "Hi Oppa! " "Hey babe! Tonight is the best night you are ever going to have"

Wait! What does he mean by that man?
______________________________________
Hey guys! I'm back after a long time with a long update.Please do follow my Instagram account and support us. Do read my story and share it to other EXO-L s too. I love you all❤️
~BGJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 339 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
75K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...
1.6K 341 31
❝She gave me my life back; my lost hopes, my lost passion, my lost smile back. In the end, she indeed became the one who 'saved' me.❞ Book #2 of IWLA...
1.2M 86.4K 52
- THE UNEXPECTED SERIES : BOOK I - Devastated by the sudden confession from her boyfriend, Park Edlyn decided to go to the rooftop to clear her mind...