Italian Love {BWWM}

Od omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... Viac

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Trentatre

21.3K 797 354
Od omfgitssomo

Daluchi

I was currently pacing my bedroom hitting myself for what happened.

You really just let him mouth fuck you.

I'm so dumb. I'm literally the biggest shithead out here.

I pulled out my phone and texted Alexis to see when she was going to be back. I needed to talk to her now.

After sending the text, I sat on my bed in my shorts and college sweatshirt.

Okay it's not that bad. It was like a quickie and it's not like you haven't seen his dick before-

But you cheated...that's cheating.

I groaned at my thoughts. I hated cheaters and to know that's what I did made me hate myself a little bit.

Even if I knew there was no future with Noah, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Deciding it would be better to tell him in person than Over text, I picked up my keys and head down to the car garage.

As I walked down there I thought of the possible scenarios that could happen when I told him.

Would he break up with me?

Would he forgive me?

Would he yell?

A lot went through my mind as I entered my car and started on my way to his house.

Ten minutes later, I was pulling up to his house and parked next to his car.

He lives in a nice one bedroom house in a pretty neighborhood, I was actually kind of jealous.

When I walked out I took in a deep breath before knocking the door.

There was no answer for a couple seconds so I assumed he wasn't home, but then remembered his car was next to mine.

So I knocked again...and again...and again but still no answer.

I was about to turn back to my car when I remembered that I knew where he put his back up key.

When I unlocked the door I realized he might have been asleep and I should have called.

I was gonna turn back around again, feeling like I was invading his privacy when I started to hear grunts and moans coming from his room.

I know he's not.

Feeling my anger rise I storm towards his bedroom before pushing his door open with force.

When I opened the door to see Noah thrusting into a skinny blonde from behind all my movements stopped.

They didn't stop, I'm assuming they didn't hear me bang the door open from all the loud noises they were making.

"Having fun babe?" I said crossing my arms and raising my brows.

The second my question came out Noah snapped his head towards me stopping his movements before scrambling off the woman.

"Babe-"

"Save it. I sucked someone's dick anyways, but from the looks of it it seems like you've been cheating for much longer,"

"You sucked another guy off?" Noah said suddenly acting like this was all on me.

"Yeah. And I came here to tell you-"

"Babe come back-"

"BÎTCH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS OUT THE DOOR!" My anger suddenly getting the best of me.

"Babe-"

"LISA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Noah snapped as well before glaring at me.

"I can't believe I dated such a fucking whore!" Noah gritted as he turned to face me.

"Whore? Said the man who got caught fücking another woman. You literally disgust me. We are done!" After I was done I swiftly turned around and walked away.

"Wait baby! I didn't mean it!" I heard him scrambling to get his clothes on and reach me but by the time I was at my car he was coming out the door.

As I reversed out the parking lot I flipped him off before speeding away.

What a great fücking day.

*

*

*

*

Back home

"ALEXIS?! ARE YOU HOME CAUSE I HAVE SOME SHIT TO TALK YOU ABOUT?!" I yelled out as soon as I entered our apartment.

Alexis came out of her bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth and her eyebrows raised.

"Hurry up and brush your teeth and come out here," I said as I plumped down on the couch.

Three minutes later Alexis was walking out in a tank top and shorts before sitting in front of me.

"What's wrong? Who do we need to fuck up?" She asked as soon as she saw my face.

"Luca is back. And he was here earlier."

Alexis eyes were opened as wide as saucers.

"Wait-"

"And no im sorry, I didn't see Dante " I said looking at her pitifully. I know no matter how much she tries to move on with her new guy, which I still have yet to meet, she was still in love with Dante.

"No that wasn't- I mean he was here? Why?"

"Well I saw him at dinner with Noah and we talked for a bit and when I came home he was here....and I ended up with his dick In my mouth." I mumbled the last part.

"Wait what?! Luchi, I'm gonna need you to start from the beginning okay? Cause my brain isn't taking this information correctly,"

I sighed before nodding my head and telling her the whole story.

While talking unnoticed every time i talked about not seeing Luca for so long, I could see this guilty look on her face and it was starting to bother me.

"Alexis is there something I should know?" She had a dazed look on her face and it was concerning me.

"What? No. I-" she stumbled sounding guilty.

I scrunched my brows, not believing her whatsoever. "Alexis. What is it, you know you can tell me right?"

"I- I know it's.." she stood up from the chair suddenly and started pacing the room.

Now I was anxious.

"Alexis," I called out standing up as well. When I said her name she looked at me, tears in her eyes, "what's wrong? What-"

"You have to promise not to hate me okay? Please?" She begged as she held onto my hands a pleading look on her face.

I was so confused right now.

"Of course. We've been through everything together." I said squeezing her hand reassuringly. "Now tell me what it is, I won't be mad."

She took a deep breath in and it felt like a million years passed before she spoke up.

"I...Ive been in contact with Dante and Luca this whole time," she said softly. Almost to the point where if there was something else in the background I wouldn't have heard her.

"What did you say?" I said taking a step back from her. Utterly shocked.

"I've been in contact with Luca and Dante this whole time-"

"You're kidding right. Tell me you're kidding," my eyes were unfocused as my heart started to beat rapidly.

"No I- they told me not to tell you." She said tears ow falling as she reached for my hand.

I smacked it away. My only friend- best friend has been lying to me for six years.

"So this whole time I thought we were struggling with this together I was actually by myself? You lied to me for six years Alexis? Are you fücking serious?! I thought you were my best friend!" I was now sobbing along  with her but my tears were out of betrayal and anger.

"Luchi-"

"Don't fücking call me that." I clenched my fist in anger and gritted my teeth.

"Tell me something though." I glared at her, "is that guy you've been seeing this whole time Dante? The guy you wouldn't let me meet?"

She bit her lip and I knew the answer. "Wow," I scuffed.

"You were flaunting your relationship with him this WHOLE FUCKING TIME?! RIGHT IN NY FACE?" That hurt. She was with him. With the love of her life. While mine was married away?

"You're a fake friend. Fake. I don't want to see you,"

"Luchi-"

"NO!" I pointed at her. "Get your shit and leave. Go stay with Dante since y'all have been together this whole time,"

"No Luchi you don't understand please just listen-"

"I said don't fücking call me that. Now leave." I picked up my keys and stormed to the door.

"By the time I come back and you're not gone, I'm fucking you up." With that I opened the door and ran down to my car.

My body was shaking in anger and betrayal.

The one person I thought I had...how could she? For six fücking years at that.

As I sat in my car, I felt alone. There was no one I could trust. Everyone would just lie to me in the end and that thought caused all my emotions and feelings from today to come pouring out in waves.

Good night everyone. Sleep well.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
259K 8.7K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
462K 14.9K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my côck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...