After Hours

By JeniRaeD

Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in li... More

A/N
1- Morning blues
2- Fed up
3- My home or yours
4- Kiss of surprise
5- Who's Brayden
6- Home run
7- Hooked after the first time
8- Take me to your place
9- A night to remember
10- Whose arms would you rather be in?
11- Big mistake
12- She's not the only one
13- What are you hiding
14- I made a decision
15- Being honest
16- Pleasure pump
17- Meet the parents
18- Surprise visitor
19- Admitting their love
20- You're looking pretty pale
21- Kids or not?
22- Date night
23- Results
24- The party
25- What are you doing here?
26- You're the love of my life
27- How do you know Brayden?
29- Surprise Honey!
30-Bonjour, ma chère belle fille.
31- Happy times
Epilogue

28- After hour special

11.7K 801 273
By JeniRaeD

Knowing she was busted and couldn't hide it any longer, she sighed while turning to face Victoria, feeling pissed at Brayden for what he made her do. "I am Brayden's cousin's wife." she says, covering her face, embarrassed she was finally caught, and knew she better start telling her everything. "When he was put in jail, and you broke up with him, he asked me to keep an eye on you, and to report back to him every day. He felt you turned him in thinking maybe you had met someone else, and that it was your way of getting rid of him."

Victoria mockingly laughed, and smiled while resting her hands on her hips. "Well he got one thing right, I was the one who turned him in, but not for what he was thinking. I never met anyone, I wasn't seeing anyone, and it wasn't to get rid of him because I wanted him gone. It was to teach him a lesson."

"He still felt you were seeing someone, and that's why he asked me to keep an eye on you. He never mentioned that you again broke up with him, and when you started fooling around with Doctor Jones, I informed him about it. Then I found out you had broken up with him, and figured it was because of Doctor Jones."

"Well, you thought wrong. I broke up with him long before Dalton and I started anything together. Which by the way, I hate to say this being your related to him, but Brayden is a worthless piece of shit. He's the one who had his fornicating member into someone else's cockpit for years. I was the one who stayed loyal, not him... and if you want to believe that asshole because he's your family, then so be it. But I will say this, and I hope you'll listen. I gave Brayden my life for years, it wasn't worth it, and moved on. He also needs to move on, and to leave me the hell alone, he doesn't need to know any more about me, what I do, who I am with, and what goes on with my life. That all ended seven, eight months ago... so please, quit reporting back to him, and let Dalton and I be. I'm the happiest I've ever been in years, and I don't need that scumbag ruining the rest of my life."

Tiara stood against the door smiling ear to ear, happy to see, and hear Danielle admit to Victoria what she had been long suspecting, for her to stick up for herself, and for her to tell it like it is. She looked at Victoria and started clapping. "Bravo Victoria, you nailed it!" She walked away from the door, feeling Victoria was done with Danielle, and stood in front of Danielle. "I suggest you leave her alone from now on, Victoria was talking about getting a restraining order on Brayden, you don't want to be added to that order as well, do you?"

"No." she said quietly."

"Good because that would mean you would have to quit working here at the clinic." Tiara grinned. "I'll bet you can't afford to be out of work right now too, Christmas is two and a half weeks away."

Danielle looked at Victoria, and started feeling bad for what she did. She was just going by what Brayden would tell her, and refused giving Victoria a chance. "I'm sorry, I knew from the beginning I shouldn't have done it, and to be honest, I didn't want to. He pathologically lied to me, and had me convinced you were this terrible person. I never did understand if you were that terrible, why he stuck around."

"Because he's very conniving, very convincing, and he's very good at making people believe his lies. He used me, and when I broke it off with him once again, he thought he could work the charm he thought he had, and tried getting me not to leave. His free ride was over, and he knew it."

Danielle looked up at the clock, anxious to leave the room, and to get back to work. Now that she finally came clean, she herself finally felt free, and felt she could focus on her job better, and to quit making the mistakes she had been making for months. Victoria felt she got everything off her chest, and was glad to hear the truth finally come out.

She walked over to the door, and opened it. "Thanks for finally being honest, and telling me everything. I have nothing more to say."

Danielle walked back up to the front, sat at her cubicle and picked up her phone, texting Brayden You lying sack of shit, I knew it... don't ever ask me to do your dirty work ever again. And please, don't respond back, I plan on blocking your number. She set her phone down, and smiled as she called for the next patient to come over.

After hours, Victoria sat in Dalton's chair, waiting for him to come in. She was still gloating about her talk with Danielle, and how she came clean and confessed to her about Brayden. She too was finally feeling free, and felt she could finally go on with her life without any interruptions, especially if she was granted a restraining order on Brayden.

Dalton stepped into his office, taking off his jacket, and stopped walking when he saw Victoria sitting in his chair, grinning from ear to ear. "What's with the smile, are you happy to see me?"

She shook her head yes, and stood up. She walked over to him, and helped finish removing his jacket. "I'm very happy." she says, pulling him in for a kiss. The moment her lips met with his, the sparks within her lit, and began firing.

His arms wrapped tighter around her, and kissed her back harder, moaning into her mouth, and wondering what he did to deserve a kiss like the one she was giving him. He bit onto her bottom lip as he pulled away, and smiled while releasing her lip. "I don't know what I did to deserve that, but you can greet me this way every time I see you."

"You didn't do anything, and I felt the need to kiss you."

He picked her up, and carried her over to the desk, setting her down on top of it, and cupped the sides of her face while looking deep into her eyes. "You confronted her, didn't you?"

"Mmhmm." she hummed, smiling.

"I figure so, I saw Tiara tried calling me, but I was busy at the time. Did she admit to it?"

"Mmhmm." she hummed again, smiling wider. "Not only did she admit to it, she told me everything, and how it all started..."

"And?" he curiously asked.

"To start, she's his cousin's wife, and was told to get a job here to keep an eye on me." she began saying, telling him everything Danielle told her. "I told you it wasn't me, that she had a thing with me from the beginning... all because of that prick."

Feeling frisky, and knowing she had no more watchers, she looked at his tie, and started undoing it. He reached his hand up, stopping hers, and smiled. "You can't wait until we get home?"

"Nope..." she says, removing his hand, and finishing what she started. "You see, I've been wanting to tell you something, and have been waiting for the perfect time to tell you, and I think now that we've cleared Krista, Danielle, and Brayden out of our lives, that now's the time to finally tell you..."

He slowly swallowed, as he listened to her talk, thinking she was going to tell him she was pregnant, and wondered if that was what she was getting at, and tilted his head to the side. "Tell me what?" he asked stuttering.

She smiled, ripped open his shirt, popping all the buttons off, and started kissing his chest. "I want you to know that I quit taking the pill nearly two months ago... basically not long after my surgery."

A sound of happiness slipped out his mouth, and felt his knees weaken. He couldn't believe what he heard, and reached his hands up to her face, cupping them. "You did?" he asked surprised. He felt his heart racing when he looked at her, and saw how her eyes were sparkling back at him, that he didn't know if he should smile, kiss, or hug her.

"I did... so, I wanted to let you know, that the big rendezvous weekend we recently had, could have been the weekend that a seed was planted. And if it wasn't, what better time than right now, to start practicing while I'm in the mood." She unzipped his pants, and pushed them down as she lowered herself to the ground.

Her mouth wrapped around his hardness, and worked her magical mouth along his shaft, taking him into a world of ecstasy. Not only was he in heaven for what she was doing, but for her to admit she took herself off the pill, all on her own.

The way she was using her mouth, and tongue to massage his hot member, had him on the verge of releasing every ounce of swimmers he had, into her mouth, and made her stop. Using his arm, he quickly slid everything off his desk, and lifted her onto the desk.

"After hearing you took yourself off the pill, I couldn't see filling your mouth with the man milk, and would rather save that for something else." he says, hovering over her, while hiking up her skirt, and removing her panties.

He slid her closer to the edge of the desk, and leaned over to her lips, kissing her hard while thrusting himself deeply into her, hoping to finally implant her with his seed, if he hadn't already.

He didn't care if they weren't married yet, and knew in just a few short months, they would be uniting as one, and that she will forever be his.

Her legs wrapped tighter around him as her arousal hit her highest peak, and felt like orgasming any second. He looked down at her face, and melted when he saw how her beautifully blue eyes had gotten brighter, and how much in love she looked while looking back at him. He lowered his lips to hers, stopped thrusting, and kissed her passionately, before picking up his speed and released himself into her.

He was ready to release, and placed his hands under her ass, lifted her high, and thrusted as far in as he could go, while releasing the swimmers into the tunnel, and having them fight their way to the finish line. "Damn I love you." he says, being only inches away from her face.

He helped her up, and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight and not wanting to let go. "You are my world, and I cannot wait to share it with you forever."

"Me either." she smiled. She tilted her head back, and to the side while looking at him. "I take it you're happy I'm off the pill?" she asked, then giggled hearing his response.

"Well, duh... why wouldn't I be?"

After getting dressed, Victoria helped pick up all the items Dalton scattered onto the floor, and placed them back onto his desk. As she kept bending over, his mouth watered, and stepped behind her. "You shouldn't bend over like that while I'm standing right behind you." he says, pressing himself against her.

"Maybe I was trying to turn you on again." she giggled, while standing back up.

"You're terrible."

"I know, but you like it." She looked at his chest, and giggled "Looks like you need another new shirt."

He looked down, and laughed. "Yea, I'm going to have to start leaving extra shirts here since you keep feeling the need to ruin my shirts while at work."

After cleaning their mess, and seeing the time, they started heading out, and as they walked down the hallway, she was feeling hornier than ever, and looked to her side at him. She couldn't help it, and stopped him by pushing him up against the wall, and crashing her lips to his. "I don't think I'm done." she moaned into his mouth.

He picked her up, spun her around, and pressed her up against the wall. "Me either... what are you suggesting?" he teased, knowing exactly what she was wanting to do. Before she could answer, he pressed his lips against hers, and thrusted his tongue into her mouth as her lips parted.

Her fingers ran up through his hair, and gripped tightly when he moved his mouth to her neck, and nibbled. His hand reached down to his right, and grabbed a hold of the door knob, opening it, and carried her over to the examining table. "Would you like an exam?" he asked while laying her down.

"I'd like more than an exam... I need help with some penetration, and was curious if you could help me out with that?"

"I don't know... it might be too much to ask." he winked, teasing her while removing her panties. He removed his bottoms, and climbed over her "On second thought, I think I might be able to help."

Hours later they finally made it out of the clinic. Every time they tried leaving, they took turns attacking one another, and made love in each room they walked past, trying to leave.

By the time they got home, it was after midnight, both tired, and the moment their heads hit the pillows, they both were out like a light.

******

Christmas morning, Dalton opened his eyes to see her facing him, and watched Victoria sleep for a while before getting out of bed. He couldn't wait for her to open her gifts, and to see the smile light up her face after she sees what he got her. He rolled his head towards the window, and decided to get out of bed to see what it looked like outside after hearing they were supposed to be getting a few inches of snow.

He walked over to the window, and carefully opened the curtains, not wanting the brightness of the sky wake Victoria, and peeked his head through the opening.

Seeing it was snowing hard, he turned around, put on some clothes, and headed for the living room to build a fire in the fireplace. Hoping to have a little fun in the snow with Victoria, and to relax by the fire, before both their families arrive.

Victoria could smell wood burning, and opened her eyes. Just as she opened her eyes, Dalton walked in the room with a cup of coffee. "Morning." he said quietly as he set her cup down next to her.

"Morning." she says, looking at what he brought her.

He sat down next to her and leaned over her, smiling. "Merry Christmas Hun."

"Merry Christmas." She reached her arm around him, and pulled him down onto her, giving him a long, loving, morning passionate kiss.

"It's snowing out, and I was thinking we could go outside to have a little fun before our families comes over."

"Are you thinking of having a snowball fight?" she asked, smiling an evil grin. "I'd even like to build a snowman."

"I'm game... let's go."

They both dressed into their warm clothing, then into their winter gear, and headed outside. Dalton picked up a handful of snow, and made a ball, making sure it was the right snow to have a snowball fight, and for them to be able to make a snowman.

"The snow is perfect." he says, throwing the ball at her, and hitting her leg, starting a snowball fight. They goofed around for a while, and when one of the balls hit her just right in the chest, and the snow exploded in her face, she bent down, and grabbed a handful of snow wanting to get him back.

She giggled while making her snowball, thinking it was funny that it was a larger sized snowball, and threw it at him, hitting him in the face. Her mouth instantly dropped, feeling bad she got his face, and rushed over to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you there." she said, wrapping her arms around him. "I was aiming at your chest."

"Just what I like, ice cold balls in the face."

"At least it was a snowball, and not something else." she giggled. "Maybe we should make snowmen, nobody can get hurt that way."

"You're not getting out of this one." he laughed, wanting to smother snow in her face to get her back.

"I didn't say I was." she said, smashing snow in his face, then took off running. He caught up to her, and picked her up from behind, making her squeal.

"You're in deep trouble." he says, while kneeling to the ground. He laid her in the snow, and was blinded by the brightness of her eyes. "Damn, your eyes are bright today... they're very mesmerizing right now." he said lowly, and leaned down to kiss her. "From the whiteness off the snow, to the blueness of your eyes, they're standing out very nicely."

He wanted to smother snow in her face, but couldn't find himself to do it, and helped her sit up. "One big snowman, or are we making our own?" she asked.

"Let's make one big one."

An hour later they finished making their snowman, and found items to build the face. After she made the snowman smile, Dalton looked at her, and grinned. "Why are snowmen always smiling?"

"Because, that's what everyone does after they make snowmen."

"Wrong... it's because he knows the snowblower is coming." he snickered.

"Is your dad here yet? It sounds like something he would say." she giggled.

"Where do you think I heard it from?" He picked her up, and held her bridal style. "I say we go in, sit by the fire, and open gifts."

"Okay, but first I could use some hot chocolate."

He carried her into the house, and set her down. As she removed her wet clothes, he looked at her. "You didn't drink your coffee this morning, did you just want me to reheat that for you, instead of hot chocolate?"

"No thanks, I'm craving a hot chocolate today, coffee just doesn't sound good to me right now."

He reached his hand out, and placed the palm of his hand on her forehead. "Are you feeling all right? Since I've known you, you've never turned down coffee."

"I know, I'm feeling just fine. But coffee doesn't sound good to me right now, and the smell of it earlier, sort of got my stomach turning this morning."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
127K 2.5K 65
What's home, if not the first place you run away from? What's love, if not that unexplainable, blazing feeling which comes after a period of hate? R...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
982K 38.8K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...