Harry potter one-shots

بواسطة TeaAndTales03

Harry Potter one shots the first chapters are short, maybe only a few hundred words long. the later chapters... المزيد

James X Regulus
James X Lily
Teddy X James
Fred X Reader
Golden Trio X Silver Trio
Dean X Seamus
Draco X Harry
Blaise X Ron
Draco Malfoy
Lily Evans
Pansy X Hermione
Remus X Sirius
The Marauderers & Lily
Marauderers & Lily (part 2)
hi everyone!
Draco x Astoria
the Marauders.
Regulus Black.
Barty Crouch jr.
Mary and Remus.

Draco X Harry

1.5K 29 29
بواسطة TeaAndTales03

Stupid Potter with his stupid broom and stupid scar and stupid hair and stupid eyes and stupid-

"Draco? Hello? Are you listening? Blaise he's not listening"

And stupid Pansy for interrupting my thinking.

"what do you want, Pansy?" he asked as calmly as he could. He couldn't anger her, especially as she seemed rather moody this year.

"I was asking you if you've asked anyone to the triwizarding ball yet" she said, while fluttering her eyelashes at him.

No

"yes" he replied. Pansy stopped flirting--or whatever you would call that- and sat up straighter.

"Draco, don't lie to me. What's bothering you today? You haven't even yelled at me for trying to annoy you with the flirting."

"I got annoyed by the flirting!" Blaise butted in.

"yes Blaise, but that's because you have a crush on one of us. We just don't know which one" Draco said back. The darker skinned boy huffed and layed back on his bed.

"anyway, what's bothering you?" Pansy asked again. She really wasn't letting it go.

It's stupid Potter.

"it's nothing really... Actually, I want to ask you guys something." he said sudden courage filled him.

Pansy perked up at this, she knew something was bothering him.

"Blaise, whenever you look at whichever one of us it is you have the crush on, do you ever feel a horrible horrible pain in your chest, and you just want to be with them all the time and you know that you like them, and you just want them to be happy but you know that they'll never like you back? " he blurted out with one breath. Blaise looked taken aback.

"first off, that's called being in love. Second off, who do you like?"

"umm... Noone?" Draco said meekly. He knew it was a bad idea to speak up.

"you should ask him to the dance!" Pansy said. Of course she knew it was a boy. I mean, she somehow knows everything.

"I am not asking Potter to the dance!" Draco said outraged.

Well shit.

A smirk grew on the girls face and she slowly stood up and walked out of the dormitory.

"Pansy! Come back!" Draco shouted after her. But of course she didn't listen.

"Ilikebothofyou" Blaise muttered from his bed.

"pardon?" Draco asked. He hadn't heard a word that was said. Blaise sat up and took a deep breath.

"I said, I like both you and Pansy. Like, I want to date you both. At the same time." he said slower. Draco just looked at him confused.
"never mind" he said and walked towards the bathroom.

Odd Draco thought to himself. Then he walked out to find Pansy.

~×~

When Draco finally found Parkinson, she was in the library holding a book and grinning.

"what's that?" he asked pointing at the book in her hand.

"a book." she replied. Smart ass.

"no, I meant what's that book about" he rephrased. She shoved it back onto the bookshelf next to her and shrugged.

"I got it to help with potions, but its only helpful if you're in first year" she explained. They walked over to a table and Pansy suddenly dropped her bag, causing everything inside it to spill out.

Well, more like she accidentally threw it down and went 'oops.'

"you go on ahead, I'll catch up to you when I pick all this up" she said. Draco continued walking.

She could have just used her want and used magic to pick it up. It would have been so much easier. He thought to himself. Then he turned the corner, walking straight into the golden trio.

Which just so happened to knock Grangers books everywhere.

Oh, great.

"watch where you're going, Malfoy" Potter spat.

"I was, it was you that walked into me" Draco said back. He wasn't in the mood for fighting.

"well, I don't care. Just carry on walking and I'll catch back up with you when I've picked all this up. Ron, help me carry it." Granger said.

Somethings going on....

"Pansy!" he shouted down the corridor, Grangers face dropped and she grabbed her wand, pointing it at him.

"silencio" she said quietly.

Impressive Draco thought as he struggled to speak. Annoying, but impressive.

Weasley and Potter looked at her confused and she grabbed his arm and dragged him down the hallway towards where Pansy was stood waiting.

"what the hell was that for?" he asked as soon as the spell wore off.

"sorry" Granger said straight away.

"Draco, will you kindly shut up for a moment and let the adults talk. Thanks"

They then huddled up and muttered to each other, occasionally looking up at the blonde.

Soon, Potter and Weasley came running down the hallway. They had picked all of Grangers things up.

" 'mione, what's going on?" Ron asked as soon as they got up to them. He immediately glared at Draco.

"well you see-"

"were trying to set Draco and Harry up, because they so obviously like eachother, they just don't have the courage to do anything about it" Pansy interrupted.

Ah.

Draco stood still, not knowing what to do. Was it true? Did Potter really like him back?

He turned to look at the darker haired boy and saw that his face was scarlet and he was looking at the ground.

"well. I wasn't going to phrase it quite like that, but..." Granger trailed off and bit her lip.

This is awkward.

"this is a bit of an odd situation isn't it?" Weasley said with a nervous laughter. Everyone glared at him. That make him be quiet.

"I think we should leave you two alone to talk" Granger said after a few minutes. Harry nodded his head.

Everyone walked down the hallway, and turned the corner. Draco sighed and walked towards a classroom door. It was empty.

"let's go in here incase someone walks past" he said. It was surprisingly quiet in the hallways today.

Harry walked into the classroom without saying a word.

Draco closed the door behind him and leaned on one of the desks infront of Potter.

It was another few minutes of silence before either of them spoke.

"are you going to say anything or just sit there and stare at your shoelaces?"
Draco snapped. He immediately felt bad when he saw Potter flinch.

"I, um... Is it true?" he asked.

"that I like you?" Draco asked. When Potter nodded he sighed. "yes it is"

Back to silence.

"do you like me?" Draco asked. He was almost afraid of the answer, but didn't let it show.

Harry mumbled something under his breath.

"sorry?" Draco leaned closer to hear what the smaller boy had said.

"yes, I do."

Y e s ! He likes me back!! Yesss

Draco smiled to himself and turned away from Potter. He walked over to the door and placed his hand on the handle, about to open it up.

"wait!" Ha-Potter shouted. "can we talk for a minute? Get to know each other better"

Of course!!!!!

"sure."

He let go of the handle and strode over to a desk closer to the other boy. Who just looked at his shoes. Seriously?

"what do you want to know?" he asked.

"um, well... What's your favourite colour?"

"I don't have one" Draco answered honestly.

"oh... Mines blue" Harry said. Potter said.

"cool." they slid back in to an awkward silence again.

"I'm going to talk to Pansy, we can talk again when we next see each other" Draco said. He didn't like silence, it was too loud. If that made sense.

"the Slytherins and Griffindors have transfiguration together in an hour" Harry explained. Draco nodded and walked out the room.

Now, Where's that bitch? I need to thank her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! 💕
303K 3.2K 116
A bunch of one shots both genders ( mainly sweet ) I'm also doing stuff about my dr too! List of running characters Harry Herminoe Ron Fred George...
10.3K 284 26
Wattpad deleted the desc 😭 But, yeah, this is an A-Z book for the ship I currently obsess over- Rosekiller Before we start, there are a few things: ...
70.9K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️