The Dragon's Captive

By nova_genesis

(X-posted from fanfiction.net) Yuya is a boy upon a village. No one likes him because he is weird, and he was... More

Chapter 1: The Weird Kid
Prologue
Chapter 2: Chased Out and Captured
Chapter 3: Why Won't You Speak?
Chapter 4: Story Of The Past
Chapter 5: To Conquer Your Fear
Chapter 6: The Mysterious Stranger
Chapter 7: Explanation and Freedom
Chapter 8: A Day In Town
Chapter 9: Realizations and Confessions
Chapter 10: Captured While Flirting
Chapter 12: Destruction of The Trapped
Chapter 13: The Finale

Chapter 11: The Rescue of The Lover

405 13 2
By nova_genesis

New chapter for 'TDC'! Y'all be excited for Yuto's rescue? Cuz I am too! One more chappy to goooo! And yes this story was requested by Queen of Light and i'm happy that she has stuck so long to this story QwQ reeeee! Lots of love! Onwards now shall we?

XxXx"

Chapter 11: The Rescue of The Lover"

"AH!" Yuya yelped as he was thrown in the room, landing on stone cold floor. He curled and whimpered, then looked up, tears in his eyes as he looked at his kidnapper. "Let me go! What has Yuto done to you?!" he yelled, his voice cracking.

The man smirked. "Now, now, darling, no need to be so ruffled. After all, we have a wedding to prepare." he snarkily said. Yuya managed to snarl. "Wedding?! I will marry no one!" he yelled.

SLAP!Yuya cried out as he was struck, cupping his face and feeling it sting. He glared at the man and his kidnapper glared daggers at him. "Silence! You are mine, you hear?! You do not have the right to deny!" the man bellowed. "And thats Lord Senku to you!" he growled.

Yuya growled, his eyes glowing. "You are not my Lord nor am I your prize! Let me go!" he demanded, getting up, trying to take a defensive stance even through shaking knees.

Senku smirked, his eyes glowing bright fuschia and his dark feathery wings opening. "Then you leave me no choice. I will have to force my way then." he smirked, arms outstretched as dark magic began to trail and wisp around his fingers.

The dark shimmering tendrils curled and

lashed then zeroed in on Yuya. Senku smirked.

Yuya's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to scream.

The tendrils lashed out and headed straight for the tomato haired youth.

A scream was heard in Mt. Oni.

XxXx

Yuto panted heavily as he flapped his wings, shooting up to the craggy mountain of Mt. Pit, where Yuya's kidnapper was. He didn't knoe how or when, when he had shifted in an in between state of dragon and human. His wings and tail were sprouted out while he retained his human form. Maybe it ws from his mad desire to save Yuya but who knows? It was all wishful thinking but the ravenette wanted the tomato haired youth back.

He growled slightly and rested on a rock that jutted out proudly on the side. Yuto licked his dry lips and gulped, feeling his heart clench tightly, remembering the very reason of his anger and why he was here. Yuya had been kidnapped by that...that sorcerer! Yuto growled again.

'That little shithead dare steal my Yuya away!' he screamed in his mind, eyes narrowing and pupils turning into wild slits. He knew who had kidnapped Yuya. It was none other than Senku, the king of the necromancers.

Necromancers were nasty, sure they had good looks, but that was only a mask past their deadly and merciless exterior and Yuto hated them with every fiber of his being. One thing was known from the necromancers though; They love death like they love their dark arts.

Yuto took a deep breath to try and calm himself, it was no use if he let his emotions get out of control. That wouldn't be good.

Yuto had known all along that Yuya was special, and had unimaginable powers, even though he didn't look like it but his soon to be mate was quite capable of destroying the world if he so wanted. While Yuto, a dragon of darkness, was only capable of controling the darkness and summoning monsters. Polar opposites? Yes but there was no denying that they both stabilized each other.

Yuto shook his head again and reprimanded himself. 'Stupid Yuto! Can't you see you have to rescue Yuya?!'

He flapped his leathery wings, feeling the soreness that they held but paid no attention and launched off like a bullet up to the entrance at the mountain. He could feel anxiety and anger course through his veins, most of it fueling his actions.

The sentry guards, nasty looking things with horns and ragged tattered clothings, demons, saw Yuto immediately.

They gave out a sharp shrill, that you would think they didn't possess and rocketed to Yuto's direction, weapons, a spear it seemed, held high and poised to strike the human-dragon. They might or might've not attracted attention.

Yuto hissed and raised his hands, swirls of dark fire forming, feeling the burst of height from within his core surge through as he charged against them, his curled dark fire turned to swords and then cut through the sentries like a hot knife through butter. He cleaved his way through and spun around the upcoming sentries and then swiped his double sword to their right. With the help of his spells, cleaved the demons in half.

Yuto landed on the ground when he was sure nothing was going to get up and attack, his wings folding into an arch then tucking neatly behind his back. He was breathing heavily, feeling his energy drain but otherwise still able to move.

"Yuya..." He whispered.

'Hold on i'm coming, love.'

Yuto began running, his footfalls echoing loudly in the all silent hall. Come to think of it.. where are the necromancers? They should've been here or something.

Yuto was beginning to get suspicious. It was deathly silent, not a single soul or presence in sight. Yuto trembled slightly in fear, hoping his dear beloved was fine. He was hoping Yuya was safe.

The dragon cursed silently and tried to calm down, trying to push the bothering thoughts away so he could track Yuya down. He took a deep breath and sniffed, praying and concentrating that he would find his beloved.

Come on... Come on...

...

Yes!

He sensed Yuya!

Snapping his steel grey orbs open, Yuto began sprinting down the left tunnel, Yuya's smell thrumming faintly in the air. His fist tightened around the dark flame swords, as he quickened his pace more. His dark flames hummed strongly as Yuya's smell began to also grow strongly, his knees almost buckling at the smell.

When the raven-lavender haired male arrived to where the teen was, where he assumed he had been searching for a good half an hour, what he saw almost shattered his spirit and broke his heart. He felt tears start to run down his face.

Why Yuya?

His beloved... no! His everything was walking up to the crudely made altar. He didn't pay attention to the other necromancers who were attending, he only had his eyes at Yuya.

He forced down his sobs, feeling his knees quake as his love continued walking, the spider veil hiding his face, and the spider silk dress higging his form from chest to knee, while the lower part of the dress flaired out. He looked ethereal, yes... but the only thing disturbing was his emotionless eyes and the surpressed power of his love.

The necromancer king, Senku, a handsome man with liquid golden eyes, strong stature, and shoulder lenght teal colored hair, stood at the head of the altar with a shaman in the center. The king was smiling leeringly and cruelly at his little love and Yuto felt something inside him snap.

A roar emerged and the necromancers let out confused shrieks and yells, dark colored flames suddenly licking at the walls and shrouding the whole altar, and Yuto knew no more.

XxXx

The dark flames began to fill every inch of the cave and the necromancers shrieked in panic as it burned hotly against their skins. They chanted a spell and disappeared from the room, afraif on facing the one responsible for the dark flames. The king, shaman, and Yuya all turned to the commotion.

Senku's eyes widened, the shaman yelling garbled words of histeria when the dark flames revealed itself to be Yuto. His form was enveloped in dark flames, swords of fire in hand. Wicked justice and unmatched anger visible in his grey orbs that glowed with power.

Senku roared and dragged his soon-to-be bride in his arms, making Yuto glare angrily and tense. "You dare disturb my wedding?!" he roared. "Can you not see my bride is excited?!"

A scoff and a growl was heard from the dragon. "He is not your bride." Yuto spat harshly and raised his sword, indicating a challenge.

"I challenge you to a sword fight! Whoever wins will claim the 'bride'!" he roared eith such authority that the remaining people in the room backed up. Senku hissed and tightened his grip around Yuya, the youth unflinching and devoid of emotions.

"Ridiculous!" the king said. "You have no authority over me! I am the king and I can do as I please!" he licked his lips and stared hungrily at Yuya.

Yuto growled loudly, possessively. "Oh? Is that so? Or are you just afraid that you'll be defeated by me?" he taunted and all around them, the flames crackled and the remaining necromancers gasped in horror or let out shocked screeches then fleeing from sight. No one had challenged theur king before and they knew Senku did not like being challenged.

The teal haired man growled, no one had challenged him before but he'd be damned if he let this wannabe scare him and take his prized bride. Smirking to himself, he pulled away from his blank faced bride and extended his hand to the side. Out of nowhere, a sword appeared in his hand, sharp and crooked, double bladed, almost in the shape of a chain saw.

Senku grinned crazily and launched himself to the dragon and a ferocious fight began that shook the entire mountain.

Swords clashed again and again, both Yuto and Senku were against each other, pushing with their swords, trying to overthrow the other. Not one of them would budge so they were forced to breaj away from each other scowls on their faces, swords held against each other threateningly.

Then they clashed again, circling around each other like hawks. Yuto surged forward and raised his dark sword to strike, wings unfurling and the flames burning hotter. Senku did not seem fazed and shrouded himself in his inky darkness of protection. It was cokd and menacing and trying to invade any space, fighting against Yuto's flames.

Both powers glowed and battled, crackling in the air, causing prickly statics that could make goosebumps form, fly in the atmosphere.

Yuya was struggling against himself trying to break free from the curse that was put upon him. He was screaming internally, struggling and crying. Tears started to fall down his cheeks, from his emotionless eyes and face. His mouth moved, trying to force it to speak. He mouthed with difficulty.

"Yu...Yuto...Yuto.."

XxXx

CLIFFHANGEERRRR! REEEEEE 1 MORE CHAPSTO GOOOOO! I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 457 35
Yuya, left mute after the death of his parents. He and his sister are forced to move after their uncle kicks them out of the home. They move to the n...
14.8K 253 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...
20.4K 355 24
Shiryu Busujima was a young boy who was oblivious to the dangers of the world. All it took was one incident for him to lose everything. Amid his str...
8.8K 1.2K 59
(1st english version story) (completed) I love him as my brother, no matter if he killed my father and my mother when I was in third grade. I love hi...