𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 | x1

By yuehwa

[SECOND BOOK OF THE SUPERHUMAN SERIES ] ❝it comes off as an irregular code.❞ ❝what, him?❞ ❝no. all of them.❞ ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
.
so..
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

06

3K 407 333
By yuehwa

a happy fluffy chapter again!!! after a few depressing ones!!!!!! i hope u enjoy <3

06 — A SURPRISE FROM BOTH SIDES

no one warned about junho being this.. ambitious.

hangyul: hello millennials

wooseok: tf

hangyul: shut up boomer

dongpyo: ^ ??!!-?1!?1!

wooseok: hm k

yohan: lol hoe's mad

hangyul: JK AHHASHHAHSHHS WOOSEOK HYUNG SORRY

yohan: lee hangyul is a pussy

hangyul: e n ways

hangyul: don't forget to every beings here who feel like they are STILL students of xigma high, today there'll be an important announcement @ the fourth floor's hall from the student council so get your asses up there immediately once u reach school k 🤩🤩

minhee: how abt no

hangyul: cmon ppl i'll be the one presenting hype me plsSsSs 🙃🙃🙃🙃

seungwoo: wait, hangyul's in the student council?

dongpyo: yea, he's the dude who keeps screaming @ the microphone

seungwoo: oh so like seungyoun

hangyul: yEs def like seungyoun hyung

hangyul: i'm his junior hehehheeh 🥰

yohan: (the only reason why he's accepted is bc i didn't register)

hangyul: omg 😃 fuck you 😄

seungwoo: language

hangyul: ok imma head out don't forget!!!!!! 4th floor!!!! the moment u reach school!!!!!!! immediately!!!¡!

dohyon: hyung stop playing ur phone in the bathroom i wanna shower toO

hangyul: i'm pooping genius mind ur own business

dohyon: bUT!!!!! SHOWER!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

seungyoun has added kang daniel to the chatroom

dongpyo: omg

dongpyo: hi

yohan: EVERYONE stop talking abt hangyul pooping we got company

hangyul: ????????¿?

hangyul: why ar eu like this

-

school continued on normally the next day, and it quite disappointed minhee because he was hoping for some sort of a studying dispensation after the horrible incident that happened to his 'kinda' best friend (he felt like he still wasn't worth being called one of eunsang's close friends because junho, eunsang's counterpart, still exists) but turns out the school was too merciless to even think like so. they continue their studying period just as scheduled.

because he's classmates with hyeongjun, he waited for hyeongjun to come to class first before they head up to the fourth floor together, following hangyul's previous instruction that was brought up to all of them. along the way he met up with dongpyo who clearly wanted to get away from his own class.

"eunsang's gone, junho's not junho, i'm left with freaky yujin and that strange tall dude from china," dongpyo grimaces in disgust.

"i thought you were never close with junho and eunsang though," hyeongjun points out. "why does their absence bother you, then?"

"because when eunsang's gone, that means junho doesn't have anyone to tag along to anymore." dongpyo explains. "i received plentiful information from hangyul-hyung, he said that we don't know how much the fake junho knows about us, there's even a possibility that he doesn't know we're x1! but for some reason i have a feeling that the fake junho hates me too because let's be real here, real junho hates my guts! it won't be a surprise to see the fake junho thinking the same, too."

"that's why you should start being nice to people, dongpyo-yah." minhee laughs. "whoever had thought that one of your enemies would end up turning into his other malicious counterpart self that wants to kill you?"

dongpyo scowls. "i'll kill him first, then."

"honey, it doesn't work like that—"

"hyung!"

the three boys were surprised by the sight of dohyon running towards them, opening both of his arms wide. hyeongjun and minhee, helped by their agility because of their enhanced powers, were quick to move away from the spot. dongpyo however wasn't quicksighted. he was the one ending up becoming the victim instead.

dohyon's long arms wrap around the boy, throwing his body all over him. dongpyo's small stature wasn't able to cope with dohyon's huge figure, causing him to almost lose his balance. furious, he quickly shoves away the younger boy's arm. "what do you think you're doing?!"

dohyon was erratically disorientated. "hyung, i—"

"dohyon-ah,"

a soft voice a girl calls out his name sweetly, receiving immediate attention from all of the boys. the girl was tall, baby-faced, and was just that beautiful. "hey, dohyon-ah!"

dohyon glances shortly, avoiding eye contact. "oh, hey, wonyoung."

she smiles widely. "what happened to you? you look like you just saw a ghost."

dongpyo stares at wonyoung, and then back to dohyon. it was hard for him to not crack a laugh. dohyon's whole face is just plain tomato-red.

oh boy, he thought to himself. this boy's clearly whipped.

hyeongjun and minhee also seemed to understand the situation. hyeongjun pushes dohyon away, reducing the distance between the two. "go."

dohyon gapes. "what? no—"

"are these your friends? wow, you never told me you were friends with the seniors instead," wonyoung comes closer, playfully nudging the boy on the waist. "i was kind of worried because you didn't seem to have any friends in class— i thought you were having a hard time socializing in this school, but turns out it was just false assumption." she turns to hyeongjun, minhee, and dongpyo without a single doubt, offering her hand. "greetings, seniors! i'm jang wonyoung, dohyonie's classmate."

dongpyo looks at the both of them in shock. "dohyon..ie?"

"ah, you shouldn't do that, wonyoung-ah," dohyon mumbles in humiliation, his cheeks still red. "i think you're only making them uncomfortable."

"oh no, this is us making you uncomfortable, but that's alright. we're enjoying it." minhee says in satisfaction. "wonyoung-ah, help poor dohyon get friends. he's a lonely folk right there."

wonyoung nods. "will do, senior." she intertwines her fingers with dohyon's, holding his hand tight. "let's go up together, you want to sit on the front row with me, right?"

dohyon shakes his head. "no!"

".. no?"

"please not the front row, hangyul-hyung will be there—" he stops his sentence. "i mean, i'd love to sit with you, but not in front, okay? i'm fine in the middle or anything."

wonyoung was quite unsure by his negative response, but she nods anyway. "alrightie then. is it alright if we head off first, seniors?"

hyeongjun gestures at the two with his hands. "yeah, of course! no need to ask permission in the first place."

"just grab him and leave, we'd be delighted." dongpyo adds with a smirk.

wonyoung grins widely. without even giving dohyon a chance to speak, she pulls his hand and quickly takes their leave. dongpyo quickly sighs afterwards. "wah, nam dohyon's a true winner. where in the hell did he manage to get one of those?"

"truthfully speaking, yujin's quite a pretty fella too if you ask me," minhee says in a low voice. "maybe to you she's freaky, but to me.. she also ignites the same beauty."

dongpyo sneers. "you want me to hit you up with her, sunshine?"

"no, no.. it's just." minhee quickly forces himself to stay out of that particular subject and not refer to the girl again. hyeongjun could only glance at him wearily, because though he might not be the most insensitive person when it comes to these things, he already knows that minhee has developed a small crush on ahn yujin.

after delaying their trip upstairs for quite a while, they've finally had arrived, becoming one of the last people to reach on top. camouflaging among the large crowd dongpyo had decided to stick with minhee and hyeongjun instead, because there's no way he's going to let himself get acquainted with junho this early in the morning.

they all proceed to sit on the floor, their eyes staring at the singular hangyul standing on top of the stage, waiting for everyone to be seated. he might not be delighted to see the three of them sitting so far of at the back, but the trio were too lazy to barge their way into the front, so that's why they decide to stay there. after a few minutes of conditioning, the show finally starts.

"greetings, students of xigma high." hangyul clears his throat. "today, i hope you all allow the student council to inform you of several important announcements, including the closest agenda we'll be having, which is the election of the new leader of the student council. because of that, i would like to invite na jaemin, the current leader of the student council, to come forward and to explain a bit of the process. jaemin-ssi, the stage is yours."

as the charismatic jaemin gets on stage and talks about how important the student council is and the benefits to become a part of it, dongpyo couldn't help but lose interest of the whole show. sure, he should be enthusiastic out of hangyul's request, but he didn't even have the slightest bit of interest to become a part of the student council. to him it's just a waste of time plus a distraction to his studies. he won't let some stupid organization ruin his quite above average scores. hyeongjun and minhee doesn't seem all that excited too— hyeongjun only gazes up to the ceiling and minhee was in the verge of falling asleep again.

after a short while, it was finally hangyul's turn to talk again. "now because we heard the explanations from our dear leader, we would now like to data the names of eleventh graders who are interested on volunteering themselves into becoming a candidate." he announces formally. "to those who are interested, please raise your hand."

it took a while for people to finally raise their hands, because the student council itself wasn't quite a popular choice for the students. dongpyo didn't really pay attention when he hears a couple of names getting called, but his disinterest immediately washed away once he heard a specific name getting called out.

hangyul points to the crowd."yeah, that one in the back! what's your name?"

instead of raising his voice, this particular boy instead gets up on his feet, showing his face to everyone. "it's me."

dongpyo immediately recognizes that voice. quickly he straightens his posture to check out who's grabbing everyone's attention. his eyes widen. no, it can't be!

"... i asked for your name, mr." hangyul was quite affected by the familiar folk, but he tried to keep himself calm. "it's not my job to recognize you."

"cha junho," the boy says calmly. "i, cha junho, volunteer myself as candidate."

hyeongjun immediately glances at minhee. "no, this is bad news!" he exclaims. "what are we going to do??"

an eery smile in junho's face. he's clearly enjoying this. with his heart beating so fast, it was hard for dongpyo to calm himself down and find a probable solution into this.

the students around him rumble in amusement. chaos ensues.

"no way, cha junho?!"

"chacha the robot? never even thought he could speak in public!"

"now that i think of it, he's clearly an interesting package. he's handsome, is insanely smart, and probably's good at public speaking now that i think of it."

"that senior looks very attractive... i might as well vote for him."

dongpyo knows that the boy's quickly gaining attention, and he doesn't blame the crowd for that. to both the newcomers and the people in his batch, this is certainly surprising news. so surprising that without even further ado junho somehow received positive reviews regarding to the issue.

because of that, dongpyo had to do something.

he grabs minhee's hand. "volunteer yourself."

minhee looks at him in confusion. "what?"

minhee's hand flew up into the air by the help of dongpyo forcing it up for him. hangyul was quick to notice the new volunteer. "yeah, that one right there! what's your name?"

"kang minhee!" dongpyo exclaims.

the whole crowd turns into full on gossip mode again. dongpyo forces minhee up to his feet, threatening to stomp the hell out of him if he didn't do like so. "his name is kang minhee!" dongpyo yells again. "and he's volunteers as a candidate!"

hangyul doesn't look all convinced. "are you sure, buddy?"

minhee turns around to dongpyo, mouthing him an inaudible 'fuck you'. he turns right back around to hangyul before nodding. "... yes. i volunteer myself as the leader of the student council."

"OMG, another cutie!"

"he looks like the type to ignore school rules, he has my vote."

"yah, i don't think i've ever fallen for anyone as much as i've fallen for him."

"that's it! kang minhee for president!"

such interests parted ways to both junho and minhee. the whole school goes wild.

who will win the election?

ooo kang minhee for pRESIDENT EHEHEH

200 votes for next chap:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.4K 17
"What if I told you that you are the only one I want to spend my time with?" They were best friends for eight years. Maybe it's about time they were...
97.8K 5.9K 35
In which a girl desperate for love rents a dream boyfriend for a month. Only to find out that this 'Kim Yohan' is very different from what she descri...
37.4K 852 57
to the boys whom i really loved the most, X1. thank you so much. you'll never ever be forgotten. ■ finn 2019 - 2021 #1-oneit [01.26.21] #1-kangminhee...
93K 1.7K 79
X1 imagines (fluff , angst , AU , smut) request box CLOSED !! started: 6 September 2019 ended: 24 June 2021 + lowercase intended + sexual terms used...