My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XXI

6K 241 61
By Princess_penguin23

The loud blaring music could be heard even outside of the party house, car lined up on both side of the road making it hard for some vehicle to pass through, I'm surprise no one report this yet to the cops for violating the policy of no double parking.

"Let's go" said Jungkook, looping his arm to mine as we walk together inside the party house and were greeted by the strong smell of alcohol and mixture of sweats.

The music was pumping loudly through the house making it hard to hear, the house is packed, teenagers where everywhere either dancing or drinking, some are making out others are talking but mostly everyone is simply just having fun.

"Tiger I'm going to get us some drinks!" I heard kookie yelled through the loud music.

I turn around to look at him, the loud blaring music making it hard for us to hear but we manage to shout back words to eachother.

"I'm coming with you!" I shouted back.

I don't want to wait here not to mention alone while he get us some drink, and beside I haven't seen the other guys yet since we get here.

"Okay" he grins looking like a bunny. (A/N: a very hot one)

Interwining our hands together kookie lead the way since he knows the direction better than me as I closely follow behind his back probably afraid of the term of getting lost.

I'm not really a fan of crowded place, it's always chaotic and people smell sweat.

Pushing through a big crowd of people, I hold on tight on Kookie's hand so we won't lost eachother but someone pushed me and I accidentally loose grip of Jungkook's hand as the large swarm of people seperate us apart from each other.

I frantically look around and push my way out the crowded dance floor in hope to find Jungkook but to no sign of him.

Damn, this place is crowded making it even harder finding him.

"Kookie!" I called out in hope to find him but the pumping music made my voice barely audible.

"Where could he be?" I wonder out loud as I search every corner, hall and room for Jungkook but miserably failed,

I frown.

Jungkook was nowhere in sight.

Walking over to a less chaotic and clamorous corner, I phone the lads pressing the first name on my contact which happens to be Hoseok.

His phone rang and after three consecutive rings he finally pick up, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello?" A very familiar voice of Hoseok ask.

His voice came out slur, most probably drunk.

"Where are you"

"I'm in the-"

"What? "

The loud pumping music makes it hard to hear and made it hard to understand what he's trying to say on the other line, I groan incredibly loud.

"What?!" I cup my ear blocking the loud blaring music to hear her but miserably failed since the music is on full blast.

"I can't hear you!" I yelled through the phone in frustration.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Hello? Hoseok?"

There's no response but the constant beeping.

I pull out from the phone and look at bright screen to see that the call has already ended, he hung up on me.

I sigh in frustration.

Well, I guess I have to maneuver this place alone.

Great. (Jooe)

Turning my phone off, I look around and study the majority of people dancing like fred wild animals, I recognize few faces I remember from school other than that I don't facially know anyone.

Every hall, room and part of the house was filled with stereo people either dancing, talking, or doing tongue tango with an opposite sex, everyone was very loud tonight.

Standing here, I decided to go to more less crowded and less loud place cuz' the loud defeaning music began to irritate me and snake my way out of the crowded living room and manage to pass through a big swarm of dancing people with a few taps on my butt from some pervert jerks.

I even need to cover my boob and put a protective hand on my butt the whole time I'm pushing through the dance floor and need to say 'excuse me' everytime I squeezed in.

I need to remind myself next time to put a sign on my back, 'no touching.' Maybe that would work, what do you think? 

Making my way to the less crowded corner of the room, my gaze landed to a mini bar and took a seat at a high empty stool at the bar counter and just sat there doing absolutely nothing.

Who ever held this party might be very rich, this house was glamorous and big, it had a pool which was already crowded to what I could see through the transparent double door on a distance and a mini bar to where I was currently sitting right now.

There are just few people sitting around the mini bar, either conversing or drinking their ass off until they're too drunk to seat properly.

"What drink for a beautiful lady?" 

A low voice jolted me out of my thoughts and I look up to meet a young face of a guy, maybe around my age, he was standing behind the bar counter with a big smile spread on his face, from what I could observe he must be a bartender.

He's wearing a white botton up shirt and a red bow hanging loosely around his neck, he had hazel eyes and messy brown hair, he look very cute though, with his gorgeous smile.

"Just juice" I smile politely.

"Or anything light."

I'm not in the mood to get my ass drunk right now, the last time I got drunk I need up waking up beside Taehyung.

I groan at the memory.

That asshole.

"Okay, be right back" he smiles.

Waiting patiently for a few minutes, he came back later with a glass of colorful liquir and a little pink umbrella and a sliced lemon on top that I found very cute.

"Here you go, a juice for a beautiful lady" he slide the glass of juice infront of me which I gladly take.

"Thank you" I smile politely at him and look down at the drink on my hand with a smile on my face.

"Anything for a hot girl like you." He winks flirtatiously.

By the sound of it he is trying to flirt with me but I just ignore his motives and smile instead.

I look at the liquor in my hand swirling it around the glass.

Bringing the tip of the glass to my lips I took a sip, swallowing the small amount of juice I take in my mouth, my eyes automatically close at the delicious taste of the liquor and moan in delight as the taste linger in my throat, wanting to taste some more.

"This is delicious!" I exclaimed in amusement staring back at him.

I have not drink a juice that taste as good as this.

It's probably not just juice tho, after savoring the after taste.

"You're welcome." he chuckles heartedly.

He seems nice though and I don't feel creep out from his compliments.

"Well, I will leave you for a moment but I'll be back pretty." He suddenly said flashing me those charming smile after a moment.

"Okay." I only nods and then he lefts but not before sending me a flirtatious wink before hurrying away towards the pool area.

I just shake my head and snort at his flirting.

Drinking the whole content of the juice I constantly felt a gaze boring a hole on the back of my head the whole time but I just shrugged it off and paid it no attention, maybe it's just some random pervert who had nothing to do and found eye raping my body amusing.

Well, I can't blame the guys staring at me like that because I'm the one to blame for wearing such a short dress and at the moment I'm sitting here uncomfortably constantly feeling someone's eyes undressing me I should have wear jeans instead.

"What are you doing here?"

I was suddenly jolted out of a thoughts when I heard a deep low voice that interrupt me, I look up to meet a pair of familiar eyes piercing through my soul.

I groan under my breath immediately recognizing his face.

Taehyung.

"Why do you care anyway?" I snap rudely, not in the mood to be bothered by him.

I just want to enjoy this night without his presence but he always ruins it.

Taehyung's eyes flare in both anger and annoyance, he opens his mouth to say something but Jimin arrive just in time.

"Y/N!"

He pushed Taehyung aside to get to me and embrace me in a tight hug.

I instantly smile at the warmth of his body and wrapped my arms around him, my head resting on his toned stomach forgetting about Taehyung's presence that I didn't notice had already left with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Hi chim chim!" I look up at Jimin and grin widely, my arms still wrap around his torso.

"you look so pretty tonight." He compliments, taking in my appearance in the short dress.

I feel my cheeks heat up under his gaze as he stare at me shamelessly.

"Stop it chim." I huff, scolding him as I push him away.

He only chuckles at my reaction.

"You should wear short dress all the time." He remark, a smirk on his face as his eyes glued on my expose legs just like how Jungkook stare at it earlier.

Aish this boys.

Jimin had now taken a seat at the empty stool beside me, his arms folded over the counter as he stare at me boyishly.

I narrow my eyes at him in incredulous and smack him in the arm.

He only laugh heartedly throwing his head back as he find it funny.

"You really don't know how to stop being a pervert." I groan in annoyance.

"You even look prettier when you blush." He cooed in between chuckles.

That didn't help at all as it made my cheeks heat up even more.

Oh gosh.

"Jimin!" I whine, trying to conceal my flustered face by giving him an angry look to no avail as it only made him laugh even more.

I groan, crossing my arms against my chest that only pushed up my breast.

"Wow." Jimin breathed out his eyes now focus on my chest, his mouth slightly agape as he stare intently to my breast.

My eyes widen in realization and I instantly drop my arms on my lap flustered.

"Hey!" I glare at him, irritated.

He just laugh finding it hilarious.

"If you won't stop that I would never talk to you ever again." I threat, making sure to sound serious.

"Okay okay I'll stop." Jimin said still in a verge of another laugh, raising his hands in a playful surrender.

I huff, pursing my bottom lips into a pout.

"You're so mean, I hate you."

Jimin chuckles at my statement, leaning closer to my side, I look at him watching him closely with narrowed eyes.

"I can't help it, you're pretty." He whisper in my ear, his hot husky minty breath hitting the skin of my neck making me inwardly shiver.

I gulped, trying to compose myself as I feel my blood rise on my cheeks again.

I move my head away from him and stutter out.

"S-shut up small man!"

__________________________________

A/N:

I'll be updating more later! Happy reading! I hope I didn't made you wait too long💜🥰 see you in the next chapter! Enjoy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
47 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
1.3M 50.3K 75
"Do you wanna learn how to kiss?" This is first fan fiction I write on Wattpad and English isn't my first language, my grammar is very sucks, so plea...