Don't Let It Break Your Heart...

By Romz_larryaf

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty bo... More

💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙
💚I Wish I Knew💙
💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚
💚 He's Quite Cute💙
💙I Smell A Crush💚
💚So He's Gone?💙
💙Little One💚
💚I Wanted You... But Not Like This💙
💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚
💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙
💙Big Trouble If I Steal This Cookie💚
💚I Want To Kiss You💙
💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚
💚A Creative Bean You Are💙
💙 You're My Tiny, Little, Baby Brother💚
💚People Tend To Get Angry💙
💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚
💚I Hate People, People Suck 💙
💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚
💚Just Once💙
💙It Was A Mistake💚
💚Use All His Confessions Against Him💙
💙 Appreciating Beauty💚
💚Scent, Giggle And A Little Ass Jiggle💙
💙Then Take It💚
💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙
💙Okay To Break The Rules💚
💚 Very Platonic💙
💙Date?!💚
💚 It's Not Forbidden💙
💙The Movie...💚
💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙
💙 I Fucking Love You💚
💚Hello?!💙
💙He Took My Boo💚
💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙
💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚
💚We Know💙
💙Cookie Monster💚
💚 Boyfriend- Brothers💙
💙 You're My Home💚
💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙
💙This Is Nice Enough💚
💚 Sweet Potato💙
💙Just Because💚
💚UP NEXT💙

💙 Pretty Boy Got My Tongue💚

1.7K 77 90
By Romz_larryaf

"Wake up fucker! The sun is shining on your lazy ass! Way brighter than your fucking future! Wake up, you four titted tosser! Wake up! Wake up fu-"

"NIALL!" Harry yells as he turns off the alarm on his phone that was booming Niall's voice in the room and gets up off the bed, rubbing his bare tummy.

He looks around to and finds his pants lying on the floor before putting it on, not wanting Niall to see him naked... again. He had developed the habit of sleeping naked since he was fourteen and let's just say poor Niall have had the misfortune of witnessing a nightmare in the mornings quite a few times... or many.

Soon Harry hears footsteps and he looks up when Niall pokes his head through the door and beams at his elder brother.

"Yes Bigbear?" He asks happily.

Harry gives his brother a stern, big brother look before speaking.

"I told you not to touch my phone, didn't I?" He crosses his arms over his bare chest as Niall walks in the room, wearing a Snorlax onesie that Harry had gifted him on his fourteenth birthday, and sits on his bed.

"I just wanted to set a loud alarm for you that would wake you up... fully." The younger of two makes a guilty face that Harry doesn't finds guilty at all.

"And you think I would want to wake up to my fifteen years old brother calling me a 'fucker'?" Harry raises an eyebrow, looking down at Niall.

"It's not like you don't swear!" Niall exclaims as if it was unfair that he's not allowed to swear but Harry is.

"I'm nineteen!" Harry retorts, "And you know very well what would happen if I make mom hears that alarm." He smirks, moving forward to look at his brother in the eye that go wide at his words.

"Y-you w-wouldn't.." The younger boy says and Harry sighs seeing the fear in his baby brother's blue eyes.

"Of course I wouldn't, Chubbybear." He sits beside Niall and hugs him close to his chest. "I love you way too much... and we wouldn't want my sweet pie walking around without a tongue now, would we?" The brothers chuckle at that and keep hugging.

"You really think mom would do that to me for swearing?" Niall asks, tilting his head up to look at Harry but pouts when the hood of the onesie covers his eyes, blocking his view.

"We never know." Harry answers and Niall starts giggling as Harry pushes his hood away.

"Yup! We never know how crazy she can get." Niall laughs.

"Niall Hoeran! Did you just call your mother crazy?" Harry asks in disbelief but chuckles as well.

"Did you just call me Hoeran? What if dad hears that?" Niall asks, throwing his head back laughing.

"Morris is a chill dude, he'll probably laugh until he falls off the chair." Harry says, feeling genuinely happy at the thought of the Irish man.

"That he would." The younger boy laughs more, reminding Harry of Morris, an exact older version of Niall.

"Okay, Chubbybear, I'll go get ready or I'll be late for college." They both stop laughing and Niall grins as he gets up to leave the room.

"Okay, Bigbear. See ya later!" He kisses his 'Bigbear' on the cheek and runs out of the room to get ready for school himself.

Harry just shakes his head, smiling fondly before stepping into the shower.

When Harry joins his mother, Silvia, and Niall downstairs for breakfast, his mother beams at him before serving him his much needed banana pancakes.

"Thanks, mum." He kisses her cheek before digging in. "So mum... did you think about it?" Harry asks, kind of timidly.

"Yes. You're not getting a car yet." She says in a monotone.

"But, mum! It's not like we don't have any money, I know we can afford it. So why not?!" Harry stops eating and drops his fork.

"Because I don't trust you enough to buy you a car for you." She says in the same tone.

"Don't tru- you know what? Fuck you! And fuck your damn trust!" He yells before taking his backpack and storming out of the house.

Since Harry turned eighteen, he had been requesting his mother for a car because he hated travelling by train, it was simply boring, and since his mother wouldn't let him use hers, he had no other option than to bear with the train. Silvia had agreed at first but then changed her mind when Harry came out as bisexual to her. He had never seen a sign of homophobia in the woman, so he thought she'd be cool with it. But she wasn't as cool as Morris who had squealed on the other line saying, "I'll pray for you to fall in love with a dude so I could finally witness a gay marriage!" No wonder they had broken up only after dating for a few months, their personality and mind sets were completely opposite and different from each other. Sylvia, being a Christian and a very religious person, had reacted very negatively.

So for now, Harry had no other option than to suck it up and continue travelling by train until he has enough money to buy a car. Doing a part time job at the bakery downtown is not enough to achieve that but he'll start working for a few more hours if needed.

The only good thing about travelling by train was that he had a friend, Liam, to travel with. Liam has been Harry's  friend since the brown eyes boy had moved to his neighbourhood when they were like five or six. They clicked together the very first day when Sylvia had taken Harry to welcome the new neighbours. They went to school together and now they are going to the same college as well. Liam's family wasn't financially stable, so they couldn't afford a car for the boy and Harry understood that. And if Harry had a car then he could take Liam to college and bring him back home, which would also save the boy some money that he spends on travelling. But of course, the universe hates him!

Harry waits for Liam at his own porch, wearing a black skinny jeans along a with a grey sweatshirt that read 'DAMN.' as a red bandana is tied around his head to tame his curls.

When the said boy arrives, they share a bro fist before they are off to the Holmes Chapel station together. It takes the boys a ten minutes walk to get there while they chat about everything.

"So she just simply said, she don't trust you enough with a car?" Liam asks, waving at the girl who flashes him a smile at the station. He was used to the attention he got due to his well built body because being a part time mechanic can give you a good workout, which was one of the reasons he started working at the garage. He's very passionate about fitness and he's always working out in his free time just for fun, which Harry finds absolutely crazy. Apart from his body, his brown eyes and the cute smile only adds up to his looks. He's one of the damn attractive guys of the town along with Harry whose curls, green eyes and dimples are enough to get anybody swoon. They get a lot of such attention at their college as well, both of them being the most talked boys among the cheerleaders, but none of them were interested in those overly nosy and rude girls.

"Yeah, she's probably worried that I'll butt fuck some guy in the car, because I literally can't see any other reason for her to not trust me, considering my pretty good driving skills. She trusted me before I came out anyway." Harry plainly answers and Liam laughs.

"Imagine how funny it'd be if you hooked up with a guy in the car!" He jokes.

"Imagine how funny it'd be if I took her to church in the same car." Harry says dryly and Liam almost falls of laughing as he puts his arm around his friend's shoulder for support and also to comfort Harry. He knew how the boy had been forced to go to the church and pray and learn all the prayers when he didn't wanted to. Harry doesn't hate God or anything but doesn't believe that going to church every Sunday and memorizing the words he didn't even understood back then was any useful. It was when Silvia refused to accept his sexuality, he had refused to accept her religion. And to prove the point, he started getting tattoos on his body which his mother had taught him were against God.

"It'll be okay, Haz." Says Liam. "Don't let it break your heart, mate." The taller boy smiles at him and nods as they both get on their usual train that travels to Manchester.

It takes them nearly thirty minutes to reach their destination, Stockport. They get down the train and take another ten minutes walk to Stockport college.

Their time at the college isn't very eventful. From eight to twelve, they do nothing but listen to their teachers babble. Liam meets Harry in the canteen during their break that is at ten and talk a bit while eating before they get back to their boring lectures.

After the last bell rings, Harry lets out a sigh. He hates college. It wasn't as fun as they thought it would be when they were in high school.

Liam and Harry are in the train to get back home and Liam has taken the window seat as both the boys talk about Liam's girlfriend, Sophia, who Liam thinks is drifting away from him. Harry always thought that the captain of college's badminton team was pretty cool but he doesn't know her that well to try and help his friend out in this situation.

"I don't know, man. I'll have to first talk to her and get to know how her before I assume why she's distant with you." Harry shrugs and glances out of the window to see which station the train has halted at. "I mean we could hang ou-" his breath hitches as he sees a certain boy among the thousand people at the station. The boy with bright blue eyes and feathery, brown hair. He's wearing a big purple sweater and a high waisted black skinny jeans.

He looks extremely small and innocent while talking to a little girl beside him and Harry notes that there are nearly ten to twelve children along with a middle aged nun, who are all probably waiting for a train. Harry wants the pretty boy to notice him but that doesn't happen as the train starts moving and soon leaves the Wilmslow station behind while Harry goes totally unnoticed by the pretty boy. He pouts and looks back at Liam who is staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You were talking and suddenly stopped. Cat got your tongue, bro?" Liam asks jokingly, yet it sounds somewhat serious. But Harry doesn't care and just shakes his head.

"No. Pretty boy did."

_________________________

Hi!

Thoughts?

QOTC: Do y'all prefer fem!harry or fem!louis ?

MA: I find fem!louis hella cute and adorable.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 342 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
919 2 33
Louis and Harry hate eachother to the point where everyone in the same room as them feel uneasy. What happens when they both get into college and are...
27.4K 1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
6.9K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...