Demon Calling You

By BloodyAppleNote

Mysterious things are happening around the world. First is the organization called "Children of Death God" a... More

Demon and Shinigami
The New Captain
The Test that Lasted a Month
Shooting Star and Red Thorns
Master of Children of Death God
The Droplet Copies
Bloody Festival
The Bloody Festival Continues Badly
EXCLUSIVE WARNING!!! xD
The White Cloudy Mist
The Queen of Un-Peaceful Nights

Demon's not Demon?

390 8 0
By BloodyAppleNote

Where am I? Demon's spirit was floating in pitch black. She slowly landed. A checkered floor tile appeared when she landed. Weird place, Demon thought. Is this Wonderland?

"Now that's not nice thing to say."

Demon turns around and sees a pink rabbit with a black top hat and a checkered tie. The rabbit's eyes were pitching black like the room that she was in. Demon opens her mouth, but not a word came out. The pink rabbit laughed.

"You can't talk with your mouth, but with your mind."

This was making no sense to Demon. What's a talking rabbit doing here?

"Oh, I hate standing up." The rabbit snapped his fingers. Two red velvet chairs and a black round table appeared from three small puffs of pink smoke. "Now, now, sit down."

Demon walks over to one the chairs and sits down. The pink rabbit jumped and landed on the other chair. The rabbit snapped his fingers and two pink teacups appeared with tea in it.

"Care for tea?" asked the pink rabbit and then takes a sip from his tea.

This is crazy. I have to go back to my team. Demon stands up and walks away.

"But don't you want to stay and find out what happened to Kiyoshi?"

Demon runs back to the table and slams her hands onto the table. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

The rabbit clapped his hands. "Oh goody, you can talk without thought!"

Demon opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out. Again.

"Aww, too bad." The rabbit sips some more of his tea.

Demon sat down on the chair and folds her arms. Now I really think I'm in Wonderland, and that the pink rabbit is the crazy rabbit at the tea party.

This made the pink rabbit angry that his eyes turned red. He jumps onto the black round table and points his finger at Demon, it looked like he was about to her poke eye. 

"NOW LISTEN HERE, I'M NOT THAT CRAZY RABBIT FROM WONDERLAND! SO YOU SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"

The pink rabbit's eyes turned back to pitch black and took a big breath. "Well times up."

Demon looked startled. Wait, what do you mean times up?! I thought  you wanted to tell me about Kiyoshi?!

The pink rabbit takes out a red button from underneath from his top hat.

"Bye, bye." He pushes the button. A hole opened underneath Demon's chair. Demon reached up and grabs the edge. Demon's eyes got watery. No, I want to see Kiyoshi! Please! 

Demon lost her grip. The rabbit laughed. "You'll see me next time."

______________________________________________________________________________

Demon's eyes opened. She tries to get up, but then notice why. Hisoka was holding her left hand and Shinji was holding her right hand. Rimu was sleeping on a leather couch with a bunch of ice cream wrappers. Demon looked around where she was. I'm in the organization hospital room.

Rimu wakes up. "Oh, hey Demon. You were out for a long time."

He takes out a melon ice cream and holds it in front of Demon.

"Thanks Rimu, but my hands are gripped by these two."

"Here."  Rimu walks over to Shinji and leans to his ear. "SHINJI WAK-"

Shinji punched Rimu's face. The melon ice cream almost hit floor, but  Rimu dived in and caught it. Shinji looks over at Hisoka. "Wake up before I punch you too."

Hisoka yawns and stands up to stretch his arms. "Yeah right, I'm not like your brother."

"Hey, no fighting please." said Demon. Rimu walks over to Demon and gives her the melon ice cream. "How many more hours before the meeting start?"

Shinji checks his cell phone. "Three more hours before it starts."

"I need to go back to my room." Demon gets out of bed and walks out of the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Demon walks down the long hall and was greeted by other teams. A girl around six, with long white hair in a small white dress bumped into her. The little girl looks up to see who she bumped into. Something caught her eye. It was Demon's sad looking red eyes. The little girl stared. Their gaze broke off, when two nurses came running down the hall in front of Demon.

"There, you are Lilly!" said nurse one, as she grabs the little girl's hand. "Come, we have to take you to school."

Nurse two pulled nurse one's shoulder and pointed out Demon.

"We're very sorry that Lilly bumped into you, Vice-Captain Demon!" said both of the nurses and bowed. Nurse one pushed Lilly's head down, so that she can also bow. Nurse two whispers to Lilly, "Say you're sorry."

Lilly looks up to see Demon's eyes and then looks down. "I'm sorry."

Demon sighs. "Enough bowing."

All three of them stopped bowing. Demon walks over and pats Lilly's head. "Crescent school will be fun, you'll see."

Demon smiled. She then walks to the Vice-Captain's hall. Lilly stands there, watching the corner where Demon disappeared.

"Her eyes look so lonely." She said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Demon walks up to a Door with a number 17 on it. Guess it's time to go back to that form. She unlocks the door and walks in. Papers, drawings, and books were all over the floor. I forgot that I only used this room, when I had to do some paper work and drawings of new weapons.

She puts all the books in the closet and the papers and drawings into the trashcan, outside of her room. Demon walks back into her room and locks the door. She takes a small knife out of her vest pocket and let a drop of blood hit the floor.

"Open, scythe of dark ages of my past."

The blood swirled like a whirl pool. Slowly a black blade appeared. Then the whole thing rise out. There. Floating. Was a Shinigami's scythe. It's black blade, was black as black. A grey strap on the cold white handle and black ribbons on the top that gently flowed down. Demon grabbed the scythe and twirled it around and around, until a white fog covered the whole room.

Demon's black hair, slowly turned white. Her eyes turned to really light grey, which it looked like it was white instead. Her body changed and her height grew 2 feet higher. The fog was too hard to see through.

Shinji was waiting outside of the room. What's taking her so long? We got 10 more minutes till its meeting time, thought Shinji. When Shinji checked his cell phone. He saw a fog coming out of the room's door.

Shinji turns around and tries to open the door. "What the heck?"

He then starts banging on the door. "Demon! Demon, open this door right now!"

Hisoka was walking by and heard some banging down the Vice-Captain's hall. He looks down the hall and sees Shinji banging on Demon's bedroom door. Hisoka walks over to Shingji and taps his shoulder. He then stops banging at the door and looks at him.

"What are you doing?" Hisoka ask.

Shinji takes a deep breath and then yells at Hisoka's face. "I'm saving Demon, what does it look like I'm doing!"

Shinji goes back to banging on the door and trying to open the lock. Hisoka shakes his head.

"Now, isn't the time to do something stupid."

Shinji was trying to unlock the lock with a paperclip. Hisoka laughs. "And there, is the stupidity!"

Shinji throws the paperclip aside and stands up to face him. "Okay, let me see you try it then!"

"Alright." Hisoka bends down to stretch his legs and then gets up. He stands in front of the door and then kicks the door hard. It swung open and the fog ran out of the door. Hisoka and Shingi looked shock. A boy around sixteen or seventeen with white hair and white eyes. He was shirtless and had jeans on. His height was the same as Shinji's height.

Shinji looks over at Hisoka. "This is the right room, right?"

Hisoka rolls his eyes. "I'm not stupid."

The boy smiled. "Hello Shinji, hello Hisoka."

"Demon?!" said Shinji and Hisoka.

The boy puts on a white dress up shirt and then glares at them both. "It's Shinigami."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 424 102
Erotic shots
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
299K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း