Me and Mr. Billionaire's Son

By wild_writer

Autumn Black, a twenty-one year old, who loses her job when the company she works for under goes bankruptcy... More

A U T H O R' S N O T E
(1) - My Job?
(2) - The Club
(3) - The Hookup
(4) - The Morning After
(5) - The Flu?
(6) - The Test
(7) - The Checkup
(8) - The Decision
(9) - Job Search
(10) - Fast Forward
(11) - I Miss Daddy
(12) - She Meets Him
(13) - The CEO
(14) - Help?
(15) - Becky Is Mean
(16) - He Meets Him
(17) - Going Home
(18) - New Man?
(19) - We Meet Again
(20) - Unofficial Date
(21) - The Date
(22) - Halloween
(23)- Issac?
(25) - Sick
(26) - Let's Talk
(27) - The Truth
(28) - Blackmails & Questions
(29) - Birthday
(30) - Revealed
(31) - Second Date
(32) - Tell Him?
(33) - Gala and Daddy
(34) - Pending

(24) - She Finds Out

59.1K 1.5K 196
By wild_writer

Dedicated to @sabi-11 @_dav_dav_ @MrsAtia @Krishnavii @KissMekay @m28553 @DaisyToledolsaran @themovingturtle and @Artgummies1101 for voting.

Unedited.

Autumn's POV

It's been a month since Nico and I have been going out. We weren't official, but all roads seem to go down that way. I bit my lip at the thought, bundles of nerves in my stomach as I recalled last night's events. I really liked Nico, and so did Issac. It was comforting to know that Nico liked Issac just as much.

Issac couldn't stop asking about Nico; questions pop up when I was cooking dinner or when I tugged him in at night.

The idea sometimes made me cautious of some sort because I wasn't sure if me and Nico had the cards of truly being together. Since, I never dated with Issac; it was scary to think how much Issac grown attached. It's been a month, and Nico has both me and Issac wrapped around his finger.

I didn't want to think if we would not work out or not, but some parts of me had doubts. The insecure yet protective side couldn't rest. Nico and I could possibly break up before we could even start dating, and the reminder that Nico wasn't permanent in my life give me the justification that I needed to be aware.

I had to remind myself that he's a guy that I liked, and if it didn't work out, it would be okay. Isaac would be fine, and so would I.

But hopefully, we do work out, and all this worrying would be for nothing.

I rustle my sloppy bun, doing it over again, clean and neat before washing my hands to touch the food that was ready to eat.

"Ness, Issac! Dinner's ready." I yell in hopes for those two to get out of my room- the room they liked to leave a mess.

I had no idea if it was the way, the room was neat and tidy, or if it was the massive white king bed that attached them to stay in the room, but whatever it was, they go in there, and leave a complete mess, and I hated it.

Isaac was three, so it completely understandable but a twenty-five year old? Really?

I bet it is Nessa who encouraged all those raging pillow fights. You would be surprised by the amount of money I spent trying to get new pillows because they are always play fighting in there.

I arrange the plates on the table. I am getting ready for him to come any minute now. I cooked carne asada con arroz. It was Issac's favorite next to chicken (pollo).

Usually, I try to speak Spanish with my baby to make him understand, but he ends up saying the words in English, which was why he always said chicken instead of pollo frito. My parents were bilingual, which made it easier for Issac, but I wanted him to learn the language. I try, but he insisted reading was better.

I read to him every night, and now Issac was getting better at his vocabulary. A few months back, he did have difficulty understanding and pronouncing words.

"Out of my way! I'm coming!" Out of nowhere, Nessa sprints out of the room, heading to the table I set up. Isaac trails behind her giggling as he ran.

"No, running!" I shot Nessa a look as she playfully stuck her tongue out. I ignore her, knowing the best way to get revenge.

I go to Issac and pick him up to sit on one of the higher stools. Isaac smiles, looking down at the served dish of food.

We start to eat as Nessa groans noticing there wasn't food on her plate. I smirked as I watched her movements.

"Why didn't you serve me?" She sheers, eyeing me.

"You know what you did, " I started, slicing in a piece of meat. It was delicious, too bad Nessa ran.

"What? I ran, and now you're punishing me?"

"Yup." She knew I hated it when she messes up my room, and running was just an excuse to make her pay.

"Hey, how's that fair? Your son was running too."

"Because of you, " I sang, eating another piece.

"That's not true. He clearly knows what he's doing, " She points to Issac who furiously shook his head at me. His eyes dropped in fear, fearing his mother when she saw no logic in anything.

He knew how I got, and he was smart to protest.

"He's three."

"So?" She said, now taking a seat at the table. "I was like that at that age."

"Sure, you were, " I said sarcastically. Nessa was like this because she was lazy, and food was her only love hence why she was being pitied.

"I was too, " She protested. "It was his idea to paint the room, and you still serve him. That's so mean like I only ran a few feet and-"

"What do you mean to paint the room?" I ask, setting my spoon down. Nessa's jaw drops, realizing her mistake.

"Nothing..." She uttered so fast she looks at Issac. Isaac turned the other way, not meeting his aunt's eyes.

Weird.

They were hiding something that's for sure. Isaac sat quietly, eating his food, smiling like an innocent angel.

Nessa does the same. There was nothing innocent going on here. She said room, why?

Did she mean my room?

I get up, heading toward the direction of the room, but before I could get another step in, they shout at the same time.

"No!"

"Mommy!"

What the hell? Why are they so weird?

"Is something wrong?" I asked suspiciously.

"N-Nothing's wrong. No, " Nessa stuttered as Issac reached for his glass of water. Nessa stuttered, not if she was guilty or nervous.

She wasn't nervous, so that can't be... why was she guilty, and why was Issac avoiding me?

Unless...

In a flash, I ran. "Oh God, " My jaw dropped, looking around what used to be my room. The curative walls were plastered with blue and black paint, none of which corresponding to the beige cream color I had before.

Blue figures of what looked like dogs and stick figures we're drawn on the leading wall and a black font printed on the left that said Nessa was here.

My head fumed with rage as I saw my room I tried so hard to do maintain was now ruined with paint. What the hell was Nessa thinking?

"Nessa! Issac!!!" I yelled, rushing back to rant on them, but what I found was an empty table with half-eaten food, and no Nessa and Issac insight.

An alert vibrated on my phone; I saw red when I saw Nessa's text message.

Ness- Brb, we went to the movies. Come back when you are cool. Thx and bye.

And I thought nothing could've have ruined my day.

~
"Issac, what else do you want?" I was pushing the cart, searching down the aisle filled with food that may or may not been unhealthy. Issac pointed to one of the bags of Hot Cheetos, wanting to eat it later. I called Nico if he wanted to come over, and surprisingly he yes, declaring he was free. Issac was aesthetic when he heard that Nico was coming over for movie night.

I was frustrated at Nessa for ruining my room, but in reality, she surprised me with a room makeover the next day. It was an early birthday present because she got a discount from the guy's cousin she was sleeping with.

She thought I deserved it so ruining the room was apart of the plan. Issac, on the other hand was in on it. That boy knew had to keep a secret.

"Is that it?" I checked the checklist and we were about done with shopping for this week.

Issac nodded, swaying in the cart. He wanted to leave, that was obvious. "Let's go,"

At the register, we were greeted by a teenage worker. I smiled at her as I hop Issac onto my torso, taking out the items onto the conveyor belt. Issac helped with small items, mimicking my movements.

Once we were finished, I put the cart away, over to the side as the young lady started scanning the items.

"Is he yours?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, this is Issac." The girl nods, smiling. Issac slightly grins before shying away.

"I have a younger brother." She stated, putting the items into bags.

I was about to say something, but before I could I was interrupted by loud sappy moans and cries.

"Can you believe it?" Two teenage girls were passing one of those's magazines, disappointed over the front cover.

"No!" One of the girls yelled, probably disappointed over another celebrity breakup.

"That would be eighty nine, ninety." I pulled out my credit card from my purse, punching my code and credit card into the machine. It beat for a few seconds before my purchase was confirmed.

"Mommy, look!" Issac tugged at the end of my shirt, pointing to where the girls where.

"What happened?"

"It's mister, mommy! It' Nicky!" He pointed to the flash zine magazine, Nico was plastered right and centered on the front page. I snatched the magazine out of the pocket of the candy stand.

My heart crushed, reading what the next words were.

Happily Ever After?

Marcello Nico de Luca, proud and third consecutive time winner of the Stevie Awards, CEO of Co Tech Industries, confirmed engagement to Alissa Price. The couple were spotted at Central Park, and rekindling their four year relationship back in the spotlight. Sources say that the couple have been remained out of the sight due to Alissa's sucesss fashion tour that ended two weeks ago. Marcello and Alissa, the hottest couple everyone loves, are due to marry in four months time....

My mind went blank as my hands became shaky. I set Issac down, reading the words over and over again. In four mouths, CEO and engaged.

I wanted to throw up and cry. I was disgusted with myself for allowing a man I barely knew come into my life and affect me like this.

Was I too native to realize this man was playing with me?

I clenched my fists together not wanting anything to do with him. He played me, and the worst part was... I let him. This is the second time, I allowed myself to get played and I was sure as hell not going to continue my time with a jackass like him.

I couldn't think straight,  I was too consumed with anger and disgust. I quickly gathered everything in the cart, and carrying Issac

I knew one thing, Nico was not who I thought he was.

~

Okay, that's it for this chapter. What do you guys think? I'm probably going to re-do this chapter another time, I don't like it as much but yeah. I wanted to bring you guys another update as next week I will not be able to. Anyway's... until next time.

Love, The Author

-Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 314K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
3.3K 85 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
104 0 20
Madison breaks up with her cheating Rich boyfriend Xavier, on that same day her bestie decided to take her to a bar to feel better. madison gets drun...
54.6K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...