Jeongmin Oneshots

By completelyoongified

Short stories about Jimin and Jeongyeon :) More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Special Chapter
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Author's Note
Thirty-One

Thirteen

1.7K 68 20
By completelyoongified

𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓥-𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮

 November 1, 2019.

Jeongyeon was sitting alone with her phone in front, her, being filmed inside a room. She somewhat felt different—lonely, without the other members to accompany her in a special day. But having to do a live video greeting for Once, she was now satisfied and happy by just giving a simple gesture to thousands of viewers.

She lifted the magazine she's been holding for a couple of minutes, flipped through the pages with a cheeky and excited smile.

"I've been into modelling since our pre-debut years." Jeongyeon said and watched the screen as comments flooded in. "I guess, I just love the idea of it."

These past few days, she had been scheduled for solo activities, she was called to attend the opening of Jimmy Choo, which is a company for luxurious brand. Weeks after, she was invited by the editor of Marie Claire Korea magazine for a photoshoot and she looked dazzling in it. Her latest activity was her and Tzuyu attending the Louis Vuitton 2020 cruise spinoff show with a very bold and badass theme.

Jeongyeon pretty much fit the modelling industry because of her perfect proportions and petite face.

She stared at the magazine and showed her pictures in it.

"Uhm." She paused.

"Which picture I like the most personally?" She asked herself and thought for a while.

Jeongyeon began to flip the pages again, going back to the previous one.

She stopped and pointed at a certain picture, faced the phone and chuckled.

"I like this one. These two."

She showed the magazine towards the screen and smiled happily again.

Jeongyeon wished all the members were here together. It was her first ever free day birthday, no schedules and no activities. But sadly, the other had gone back to their hometown for a short break.

The lights of the room suddenly went out and she side glanced, where the door is, quiet taken aback only to find Jihyo carrying a cake with lighted candles on it. The leader looked bare and she was wearing a white hoody.

"Happy birthday Jeongyeonie~" Jihyo sang joyfully and Jeongyeon received the present with an earnest smile.

She momentarily paused for a while, composing her thoughts to wish, blew the candles out and the lights came back on.

"I asked the manager to extend the time of your v-live so I can greet you. Unfortunately, I can't call the other members because I'm running out of time." Jihyo explained and laughed cutely, watching her member smile genuinely.

The two bickered endlessly and told stories about their lives. Jihyo even showed how their schedules are going to be—that they are full packed until the year 2021. Most of Onces were shocked about it, saying they should take long breaks between those years and need to rest and stay healthy.

The v-live continued for hours, them, enjoying their time together with Once. Jeongyeon had decided to end the live because it is what they had agreed upon with their manager. Before giving their farewells to the viewers, the comment section suddenly skyrocketed and flooded in for so long which caught her full attention.

Jeongyeon stared at the screen for a while, trying to read the incoming comments. Almost she can't even finish one because of how fast it would scroll down and show other comments. It became clear. She was too focused on it; she squinted her eyes and neared her face to the screen.

↳ OMO. It's real. It's real! 😍

↳ We won Armyonce! Aigoo~ 💜

↳ The best birthday gift ever! The beef is finally solved (UwU)

Jeongyeon silently read and the comments continued flooding in.

"Waere?" Jihyo asked, also, taken aback by what is happening.

Jeongyeon didn't answer and still read the incoming comments. Suddenly, the comments became shorter and everyone seemed to be doing the same.

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖

#Jeongmin_is_real 💖...

Jeongyeon crunched her nose in total confusion. This doesn't make any sense.

Until one specific comment popped in.

↳ Unnie. BTS is having their v-live now. Might as well check it out.

Jihyo had also read the same comment and quickly opened the V-app in her phone to see what the commotion is, went to BTS profile and to the videos section. Unfortunately, they had ended their v-live only seconds ago.

Jihyo was obviously curious about it. She went to twitter and surprisingly, #Jeongmin_is_real is trending worldwide. Various videos were shown, with thousands of likes. Jihyo tapped one and instead of seeing the seven members in one video, it was particularly Park Jimin.

The leader shared her phone as well for Jeongyeon to see what the video is about.

"Annyeonghaseyo Army." Jimin greeted with the widest grin ever. "It's November, right? It's nearly Christmas, are you excited?" He chuckled sweetly.

"The month of November really puts an impression to me. Especially, the 1st of November." He continued. "Do you want to know why? Because for me it's a special day for a special person. Many things happened in this day... she had turned 24 today."

The last sentence sent a weird feeling to Jeongyeon. Her eyes were glued on the screen.

Jimin smiled. Gazing directly through the camera.

"Happy birthday Yoo Jeongyeon."

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

After watching the video and knowing that this day could get any worse, Jeongyeon and Jihyo decided to meet with the other members for a dinner in a restaurant. Being inside the car with their leader and their manager, Jeongyeon received countless tease from Jihyo herself. She even received messages from Momo and Sana, who are in Japan right now, about Jimin's v-live, teasing her about it.

Jeongyeon could only think of how it could stir up their group right now, not only Twice but also BTS as well. She expected that dating rumors will spread like wildfire and the media will feed upon them and also, some of the fans may be ungrateful about it. She can only think of how careless Jimin is in opening this topic in the public.

She finally felt at ease when Jihyo stopped the mocking and teasing part. The leader was then immersed in her phone lately, sending text messages endlessly. Jeongyeon didn't give a fuss about it, it might be the other members contacting her.

"Manager-nim, I need to go to my dentist's clinic right now." Jihyo suddenly blurted out which earned a questioning look from Jeongyeon.

"This time of the night, unnie? It's nearly midnight."

"Aniyo." Jihyo answered back. "She texted me and it's an urgent meeting. Manager-nim, I need to go." She furtherly pushed.

"Can't that be move tomorrow?" Their manager asked.

"It's urgent." Jihyo said once again. "Besides, we can drop Jeongyeon here. Nayeon is on her way and she's going to pick her up. Jebal, manager-nim. It would only take a short time and we could catch up with them after."

After all the pleading, Jeongyeon almost didn't believe that they have left her in front of a convenient store where people can easily spot her, luckily, there isn't much people around. She waited for a couple of minutes until a dark car parked feet away from where she is. The window in the driver's seat rolled down and revealed someone.

"Jungkook-ssi?" She asked, unbelievable of what she is seeing right now.

"Hurry, noona, before someone could see us."

Before anything else, Jeongyeon scurried inside and there was no sight of Nayeon.

"Where's Nayeon and what are you doing here?" Jeongyeon was obviously dying to know. "Is there something I do not know? There's so much that happened lately."

The air was filled with his cheeky laugh. Jungkook managed to calm himself down and not to smile.

"Secret." He honestly said, still with a foolish smile. "If I said what the matter is about, it wouldn't be that exciting anymore. You'll see when we get there."

Jeongyeon knew it was something else. She didn't expect that something like this would happen, ever. She only decided to go with the flow.

She grew more anxious when they have travelled to a different path, not to where they have agreed with the other members. She wanted to ask questions but she knew to herself, she would receive the same answer so she kept her thoughts for a while.

Minutes had passed and the car came to a stop. As she peered to the window, it wasn't even a restaurant or a food establishment. Jeongyeon opened the door and headed outside.

They were in an open space. Jungkook could see how Jeongyeon spaced out at the moment but he endured not telling anything in return because it was the deal is for.

"Namsan tower?" She gazed far away, towards the horizon.

Jungkook nodded, his lips in a wide smile. He waved his arms around and guided her towards the direction.

"This way madam." The youngest of the boy group said. "Just follow that way and you'll see what lies beyond." Jungkook nudged his eyebrows teasingly and pointed his finger at a certain direction.

Jeongyeon only smirked in response. She is slowly getting it now, well, if she is right in the first place.

She followed what he said and only few steps away, Nayeon welcomed her.

"Jeong!" The eldest hugged her back. "You're here!"

She was about to open her mouth but was cut off.

"Shh. No questions, Jeongyeonie. This way please. Follow the stairs. Don't worry, the members will guide you. You'll get there, Jeong." Just like Jungkook, Nayeon flashed a satisfying smile.

She went on and reached the third stop.

"Aigo. She's here! What took you so long, huh?" Jin asked, pretending to be annoyed.

"Stop it will you?" Yoongi was the one to answer back. "Will you hurry up, Jeong? Run as fast as you can till you reach the destination. It's cold out here." The grandpa whined.

Jeongyeon laughed shortly, a squeaky smile escaped her lips.

"Arasso." She nodded.

"Okay." Jin smiled, pinned strands of her hair in her ear and placed a rose between it. "You look lovely." He smiled once again, genuinely this time.

"Now go."

Jeongyeon went on and was welcomed by Dahyun and Chaeyoung at the fourth stop.

"Unnie yah, I'm so excited for you! Happy birthday!" Dahyun greeted and placed a flower crown atop of her head.

The two kissed both of her cheeks and pushed her away, telling her that she is near the last stop. Jeongyeon smiled widely, excitement booming in her face even how much she insists she isn't into the idea. This time, it took her a while to reach the fifth stop. She gazed at the horizon and eyed a form. Once she neared, she realized it was Taehyung.

"Tired already?" He asked, joyed to see her reach the stop.

"Am I already there?" Jeongyeon asked, gasping for air and seemed to be exhausted already.

"Hm. We'll see about that." Taehyung grinned jokingly. "You looked like a flower fairy."

"Yeah. Flowers." Jeongyeon answered cheekily.

Taehyung grabbed a bracelet from his pockets and he let Jeongyeon wear it. He smiled, almost, he teased her for it.

"This bracelet will guide you in your journey. I wish you for your safe arrival." His low voice sounded funny and it made Jeongyeon feel entertained for a while.

She continued once again but this time, it was the farthest she had ever done. No stops and no one had appeared yet. As she trudged the pathway, Jeongyeon could almost see the peering Namsan tower at the horizon. She didn't mind how far it was but someone caught her attention. Jeongyeon blinked her eyes again.

And again.

He was standing at the center, just in front of the tower.

His hands at his back.

He waited.

Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon heard her heart thumped loudly but she composed herself before even confronting him.

"Hi." Jimin greeted.

Jeongyeon flashed a small smile.

"So, is this the last stop?"

Jimin grinned—rather, sweetly.

"I believe so."

No one had spoke for seconds. They could feel the awkwardness seeping in the air. Jimin revealed the bouquet of flowers he'd been holding for almost half of an hour. Roses. A bouquet of red roses.

Jeongyeon was hesitant at first but received the present with a smile.

"Thank you." She said and her sweet chuckle echoed the air. "Now, I really look like a flower fairy."

Jimin watched her under the lights. The way the wind touched her bare skin and her pink small nose. The way her eyelashes moved and her lips curved at the ends. It was a sight to see. Worth of his time.

He remembered what she had said years ago that this is her favorite place—Namsan tower, especially during winter. When the lights of the tower change its color to various shades. It was beautiful, she said. It was like the sceneries she had seen in her dreams, like ones in fairytales. It had made an impression to him, that ever since during her birthday, he would take her here.

"You miss this place?" Jimin asked as they wandered around.

"I really do. I haven't been able to visit because of tight schedules. Not until now."

Their moments together were short lived as the tower gleamed in different colors, exactly as the clock struck midnight.

Amazement were painted in her face—the way her eyes beamed in anticipation and excitement. It was a simple gesture but it made him smile for no reason. Jimin was joyed to see it. The child in her. The innocence... The happiness.

"Happy birthday, Jeongyeon. I wish for your continuous success in life."

For a moment, their eyes met in constant affection. No one said anything. Their presence is enough to fill the longing of each other.

Suddenly, a sound of a popping balloon resonated and a loud cheerful 'Happy Birthday' echoed. Caught off guard, Jeongyeon turned to her back and saw the members of each groups together. With balloons, presents and another set of cake. They were so happy and it was perfect not until they howled and shouted 'yieee' in return. Teasing them again.

"Kajima." Jeongyeon said with a smile.

"Jeongyeon unnie, you're blushing." Tzuyu poked fun of her which earned a cooed from everyone else.

"I bet Jiminie wouldn't sleep this night. He would roll over his bed, unable to think right for everything that happened this day." Now, Hoseok was the one to tease back.

"I could imagine him right now." Namjoon second the motion.

The group burst into laughter.

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled.

Jihyo smiled and was ever proud of her. Jeongyeon saw her and was shocked of her appearance.

"Wait. You knew it all along?" Jeongyeon asked her.

"Please, Jeongyeonie. Don't let my acting skill be thrown in the garbage. Arasso?" The leader widely grinned.

As the night deepened, the two groups enjoyed the celebration to its fullest. They had a blast. They exchanged stories. Ate together. Gave each other their messages to keep their friendship forever. It was a memorable experience.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

│Long live Bangtwice.│

-

Been back after a long break! How are you? 

Are you excited for MAMA 2019? I know it is still in December but I'm excited for it. Kekeke. Waiting for Bangtwice moments xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 95 9
A short story where two rivals fall in love with each other~ [cross-posted on twitter @/jiminssi030]
29.9K 320 48
Some semi short stories, some involve the reader or members of BTS! i havent written a book in a while, so please enjoy!
118K 3.6K 46
Bangtwice oneshots and short stories I've randomly thought of!
8.1K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*