SUGAR

By Ayeyou_Kma

18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her i... More

One
Two
Three
Three (Filler)
Four
Q&A.
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Fifteen (Filler)
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty (Filler chapter)
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty Two (Filler)
Twenty-Three
Twenty Three (Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Epilogue

Twenty

14.9K 768 834
By Ayeyou_Kma

Kyra

"Mmmm, shit right there. Eat that pussy just like thaaat. Yes! Do that shit." I cried as my legs trembled beneath me.

I felt myself reaching my third orgasm this morning as CoCo sucked on my clit sloppily before I came in her mouth. Getting up she wiped her mouth across her hand crawling up to me she planted kisses across my body on the way up.

"Good morning beautiful." She smiled laying her thick darkened body on top of mine as I gripped a handful of her ass. She had just touched down in Detroit yesterday where she kept me hidden at her own home she had bought for when she decided to quit working for Anthony for good. It was the perfect distance from New York for me not be caught if something had came up. CoCo had her own two year old son here who her mom had custody of so Anthony allowed her to visit as much as she liked. It was the perfect excuse for a getaway.

"I really appreciate you for this shit." I told her running my hand through her coiled hair. "And I'm not talking about the way you eat my pussy." We laughed together.

"I know Kyra, quit thanking me. I'm still surprised you were just as intrigued by me as I were you. I'm glad you're done with Anthony and soon I'll be done with him too. What a sick ass bastard to do that to Mira. I would have never thought he'd actually go through with his threats about her. I still can feel the dirt beneath my finger tips " She looked to me teary eyed referring to Anthony making her help bury her.

"Please CoCo." I pleaded sniffling. "You know I hate to talk about her." I looked away from her with pretend hurt written across my face. It did hurt for a while. The guilt weighed so heavy on my heart that I tried killing myself until CoCo caught me on a surprise visit and stopped me. It hurt up all the way up until I began sampling the supply CoCo delivered to me. Now everything was numb.

"I told you once and I'll tell you again. Stay here with me, you know I'm loyal. And to you only." CoCo explained.

Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard telling her how interested in her I was and how I was potentially developing feelings for her. But one thing for sure was that everyone was a sucker when it came to love and it made her want to help me even more. Just like it worked for Bruce. So it was out with the old and in with the new. Plus, Bruce had cut all ties with me as I did him when he blew my phone the hell up threatening to kill me when Ant told him about Mira. Thanks to CoCo I now had a new number and phone.

On the night I left Anthony's I immediately called CoCo for help. Reality had set in and I was hysterical. I quickly came up with a lie and blamed Anthony for Miras death. It did all add up. Everyone knew how many times Ant wished death on Mira when I pissed him off hoping to trigger me. People knew he was abusive as well. He was the perfect pawn and CoCo immediately believed me and offered all the help she could give. So I took advantage of my opportunity using her to continue moving my own weight.

CoCo was now in connection with Amir. I thought it would be easy to get her in with him without blowing my own cover since he only dealt with women. CoCo was definitely a baddie too which I knew Amir would like. She had a flat stomach with a large ass that you could damn near see from the front. She had coffee colored skin with full lips and a button nose. And top it off she always wore her natural curly hair all over her head. Amir was so foolish he didn't even ask who she worked for but just was eager to do business with her. So I was still getting my own supply which kept my pockets right. I was planning to stack up and go away for good.

"I can't stay here forever. I wanna go back home soon. You know I still have to talk to Anthony." I pouted. I had unfinished business there and was just sick of hiding.

"Soon. I promise. You'll be back, just stay patient mamas." CoCo said placing a kiss on my lips. Grabbing the package of the white substance from her nightstand I emptied a bit out and leaned over inhaling it through my nose.

"What about the bab-"

"Aht!" I held my hand up to her face. "Just go back down there and we can finish what we were doing." I leaned back on to the headboard pushing her down back to my vagina.

___

Amir

"Let me take care of you." I whispered into Sugar's ear as she cried softly wetting up my arm. I took her to one of my safe houses to get some rest. She was shook the hell up over what had went down and I had never showed her that side of me. The side where I'd blank out if triggered. I didn't want her to be scared. I just wanted to protect her. I needed her to trust me again. She could become extremely useful to me right now . It was like we were almost meant to fall into each others path again.

"What if she calls the police?" She turned over looking at me teary eyed. I couldn't handle this kind of sensitive shit right now. If she was going to be with me she would have to get use to my lifestyle. I wasn't on whatever Ant pussy ass was on. "I'll never be able to see OJ again." She looked to me with even more tears swelling up in her eyes as I quickly wiped them away for her.

"As long as you with me you won't ever have to worry about shit." I told her cupping her chin searching her eyes to see if she believed me.

"You're all I have left Amir." She weeped.

"I promise I'm not leaving you again either. My word is my bond. I didn't lie to you about Ant did I? I assume that's why you haven't been there." I asked hoping to get some answers.

I had a lot of unanswered questions about their situation being that Sugar had just up and left him out of nowhere followed by Kyra's disappearance. Usually the streets would be talking but I didn't hear a damn thing which came off way too unusual for me. I wanted to see my fucking seed and Kyra's phone I had given her had now been disconnected. I had niggas roam the streets for that bitch these last two months with no leads on where the fuck she could've went and took Mira.

Sugar looked away from me rolling back onto her side. "I don't want to talk anymore." By her saying that confirmed my suspicions that maybe something major went down since she dismissed the subject so quickly. I wouldn't ask again now since she'd already had a long day but it wouldn't be the last time I would until I got answers.

"You still smoke..?" I asked raising a brow grabbing a pre rolled from behind my ear. I was the one who turned innocent ass Sugar into a stoner. She didn't do anything when she'd met me. I was surprised she continued after we split.

Hesitantly she answered. "Yeah.."

"Then let's make you feel good." I told her sitting up straight on the bed. I grabbed her body scooting her closer so that her head rested on my black Jordan jogging pants. I sparked the blunt hitting it twice before placing it to her mouth for her. Halfway through the joint I could finally see her beginning to relax as her body loosened up. I snuck my hand into her shirt slipping my hand in her bra since her eyes had began to close from her high.

Her nipples hardened instantly as I placed my fingers on her small breast. "Mmm, Amir I can't." She spoke crossing her legs on top each other.

"You got a man on me? You promised me you'd never give it up." I told her as I laid down behind her so that my hard on rubbed against her ass. "Did you?" I questioned praying she ain't give my pussy up to no fuck nigga.

"Mmcht, no Amir." She smacked her lips with her back still turned to me.

"Then let me have you." I whispered in her ear. "Lie and say you stopped loving me just as much as I still love you?" She said nothing. "Look me in my eyes and tell me that shit Sugar."

Rolling over she was back to the waterworks as she stared into my eyes. "I do love you okay Amir? I never stopped, I wish I did but I couldn't." She cried.

"Listen, you ain't got shit to cry about. This ain't one sided. I never stopped loving you either. I just want you to let me show you, can I finally have you- have you?" I asked referring to finally having sex with her.

"I don't know if it's the right moment.." She sighed. "I do..but it was supposed to be special." She pouted with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"It is special. Any moment with just us is special. If you want me to stop just say the word.. I'll make sure to take my time." I assured her.

"Okay.."

"Okay? Does that mean?" I asked making sure I wasn't getting the wrong impression.

"You can have me. Now cmon before I change my mind." She said crashing her lips into mine.

I sloppily kissed her back as we tore our clothing off of one another. After tonight she would be mine to own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
685 159 12
A crazy twisted love story about a woman named Naomi. Struggling to figure out how she got herself into a crazy situation. One that can lead down a v...
10K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
599K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.