Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

Mysti_Noona tarafından

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift

2.8K 163 48
Mysti_Noona tarafından

YOONGI POV: 

The next morning, I woke up early. I got up and showered, making sure to shave my face. I wondered if I should have my hair dyed, since it's been a while since it's been anything but black. I figured if I did, it would be a surprise for Y/N, since she was going to surprise me herself with the dress she picked out. I got dressed in house clothes, a sleeveless black undershirt, a pajama top and sweat pants, and then headed downstairs.

The great room was bustling with people, we had many staff on hand that were bringing in supplies and decorations and taking them to the ballroom and formal dining room. My mother was right in the thick of it with Lil, both of them barking orders to people left and right. I walked into the kitchen, several staff members bowing to me as I passed. I hated the bowing as much as the "Master Yoongi" part, but I knew that it was the custom so I let it be.

Dongin was in the kitchen, discussing seating arrangements with what looked like a flustered planner. I couldn't tell what they were arguing over, but as soon as my brother noticed me, he let the matter drop, sending the man away in a huff.

"Ahhh, little brother. I haven't seen you for quite a while now. Looks like we have an exciting party tonight," Dongin said, a smirk on his face.

"Cut the shit, Dongin. I'm not in the mood," I shot back, opening the fridge to get out some milk for my cereal. I opened the cabinet next to fridge and got some cereal out, pouring both into a bowl as Dongin watched me.

"So mother tells me you are bringing Y/N tonight. I have a date as well. I hope Y/N won't be jealous," he said, crossing his arms with an even bigger smirk.

I sighed, my back to him as I poured more milk into a glass. I was careful with my words, deciding not to address Y/N at all. Instead I just gave him a warning.

"Keep to yourself and your date, brother. I want this event done and over with as much as you do. Don't push me, you won't want to see me upset," I said, calmly, as I turned to look him in the eye.

The jerk still had a cocky smile on his face, saying, "I'm not afraid of you when you get angry. You may be quicker and stronger than me, but I've been training myself, and I can take you on any day."

The training he referred to surprised me, as we both knew what it alluded to. The Underground had a secret MMA club event once a month on a Saturday evening, and I've participated in the events a few times. Training is required to even enter an event, and I did some of that prior to school starting when I was just getting acclimated with the town. They were impressed with my fighting skills, which provided a way in to joining in the rap battle, along with the good recommendation from Namjoon. Training with the owner in the ring helped us to develop a good friendship, and that is how I learned about his family situation with his kid being chronically ill. I have been in three cage fights so far, two of which I won.

The first fight I was still green, and I was matched with another fighter that was more seasoned than I was. The fights I did win, the pot had grown to almost $2,000 for the first and $3,200 for the second. Both prizes were donated to the owner for his kid, quietly of course. I didn't need the money anyway, and I used the fights as a way to get out stress and anger that built up over time. I rarely get out of control angry, but when I do, well.....you don't want to see me get there. I've scared my mom and Lil before, and I don't want to get to that point again. Unfortunately, Dongin seems to know the exact buttons to push, tempting me to unleash that side of me. Another fight was coming up on Saturday, Nov 2nd, the night after the Halloween party. I think I might join that one, to release a little steam from all the shit I've had to deal with lately regarding my brother.

"I'm surprised Sal would train you. He knows you're my brother and what an asshole you are," I said, my eyes becoming like slits as I glared at him.

"Oh, Sal isn't training me. Jared is, and frankly I think Jared is better than Sal any day," he seethed.

Jared was hired by Sal back in June, shortly before I came to America. Jared was big on the underground MMA scene, and was known to fight dirty, ignoring the rules. I didn't like Jared one bit, as his personality matched my brothers: egotistical, selfish, and an all-around asshole. I chose to leave it, knowing if I continued to engage my brother he wouldn't back down, and I didn't want any more stress from him right now.

I finished my cereal and put the empty bowl in the sink along with my glass and walked out before my brother could say anything else to me. I headed back up to my room to lay down for a while, knowing that I wouldn't have to get up and show my face again until at least noon.

I heard Minnie whining behind my mom's entrance door to her rooms so I went over and opened it, letting her out. She yipped happily, following me up the stairs to my room. Minnie was technically my dog, but she stayed in my mother's rooms most of the time. My mom had a maid that helped her dress every day and was much like a personal assistant, and she also took care of Minnie when my mother and I weren't home.

I slipped off my slippers and crawled back into bed, grabbing my phone off the side table. I forgot about Minnie for a second there, who sat at the side of the bed yipping at me to let her up. I chuckled, leaning over to grab her, pulling her up with me. She snuggled into the crook of my arm, and I pulled the sheet up to cover her up. She wasn't allowed in bed with me often, but when she did, she often liked to sleep like a human. The bed was big enough anyway, since I rarely slept in the middle, and instead I kept to the right side.

I unlocked my phone, looking at the wallpaper on my screen. I had gotten a picture of Y/N and I the other night, as she cuddled into my chest on her porch after dinner. I left the flash off, choosing to let the soft light from the porch light illuminate us, and it turned out great. You could see my head bent down resting gently on top of hers with a soft smile on my face as her face and hands are buried into my chest. That moment is one of my favorites, and I am glad I captured it. I used to be into photography and would often go on walks back in South Korea to take pictures, but I gave it up a few months before we moved. Taking secret pictures of Y/N gives me the urge to start up my photography hobby again. I'll have to find where I put my camera and equipment.

I opened up my text message inbox, selecting her name.

9:04 a.m.     Me: Good morning, beautiful. I trust you slept well last night?

9:08 a.m.     My Babygirl: I did. I'm actually still in bed. You?

My ears perked up at this. I wondered what she looked like when she first woke in the morning.

9:08 a.m.     Me: Send me a picture of you right now?

9:09 a.m.     My Babygirl: Eww. Why. I look horrible.

9:09 a.m.     Me: Don't make me beg, Y/N.

9:09 a.m.     My Babygirl: You? Beg? That would be the day. I figured you'd just order me to do it :P.

9:10 a.m.      Me: I'm feeling nice today. Send the snap, woman.

9:10 a.m.      My Babygirl: Nah. I think I'd rather hear begging.

I groaned, making Minnie lift her head to look at me. I leaned my head down to kiss her little head, saying "Women, amirght?"

9:11 a.m.     Me: Y/N.... please. Pretty please baby?

I laid there waiting for a response but nothing came. I was about to give up and close my eyes for a bit when a new message came in.

9:11 a.m.      My Babygirl: You are sexy when you beg. I like it.

<attached picture of yourself>

I open the picture and my heart sped up a bit as I looked at her sweet face. Her hair was a little messy and her lips were more pink than normal, her cheeks a little flushed. She had a sleeveless tank on, and was showing just a hint of cleavage. She looked absolutely beautiful. I turned the phone towards Minnie, and she looked up at it, cocking her head. "Yeah, that is what I thought as well. Cute, huh?" I decided to send her one back.

9:14 a.m.     Me: Here I am. A finger <3 for you – you look beautiful.

9:20 a.m.     My Babygirl: Aww you look cute as well. Did you just wake up?

9:20 a.m.     Me: I think I look 12 in that pic. No, I've been up for a while. There are a lot of people here getting ready for tonight. By the way, I know I told you to be here by 3:00 p.m. I want you to come by 1:00 p.m. okay?

9:21 a.m.     My Babygirl: Why? The dinner isn't until 6:00 p.m.

9:22 a.m.     Me: Yeah I know. I don't want to wait until 3, okay? I miss you.

9:22 a.m.     My Babygirl: Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

9:23 a.m.     Me: That's my name, baby. No need to yell it unless you're under me.

9:23 a.m.     My Babygirl: YOONGI!

I chuckled at that, liking that I could rile her up that easily. I unbuttoned the pajama top and took it off, feeling like it was too heavy and warm now, so I just put a thin white long-sleeved t-shirt over my black sleeveless tank.

9:25 a.m.     Me: So 1 p.m., yes? Eat lunch beforehand. I can have my mom and dad take a break from the preparations to come and greet your mother when she drops you off. If my dad is here, he's hard to track down. If not, she can meet my mom.

9:26 a.m.     My Babygirl: Sounds good. What else are you going to do between now and then?

9:26 a.m.     Me: Depends. Send me another picture.

9:27 a.m.      My Babygirl: Fineeeeeeee

<attached picture of you....this time a more suggestive one with you uncovered, one hand up near your face, your fingertips brushing your bottom lip as your tongue peeks out to meet them.>

9:28 a.m.     Me: Fuck Y/N, what are you trying to do?

9:29 a.m.     My Babygirl: LOL. Why? Are you affected?

9:31 a.m.     Me: What do you think?

<picture of Yoongi hard, his cock straining in his sweats>

9:32 a.m.     My Babygirl: What is that? Did you put a pool noodle in your pants? That's huge!

9:34 a.m.     Me: Oh Babygirl.... It gets much bigger.

9:35 a.m.     My Babygirl: OMG

I chuckled, knowing she was probably over there blushing furiously. The intercom button on the phone next to the bed lit up, and a few seconds later I heard the buzzing sound. I was in mid text, so I hurried and sent Y/N one last message.

9:36 a.m.     Me: I'll show you how big it can get later on tonight if you're a good girl, Y/N. See you at 1 pm, I have to go. Someone is ringing me on the house phone.

I tossed my phone down, making Minnie stir in the crook of my arm. I reached over to the side table, barely reaching the intercom button.

"Yeah?"

"Master Yoongi, you have a package here. They won't release it unless you sign for it due to the security restrictions," Lil said over the line.

I got up from bed, running my fingers through my hair. It must be the other surprise I had for Y/N. "I'll be right down, Lil."

I quickly slipped on my slippers and hurried downstairs, a courier waiting patiently at the bottom with Lil. He had a medium sized package in his hands. I signed for it, having to show my id. Luckily I always kept my wallet with me, even when around the house. Lil cocked an eyebrow at me, obviously curious as to what was inside the package. It would have to be something fairly expensive.

I took it upstairs, sitting back on my bed, Minnie now coming over to inspect what I had in my hands. I opened the package, taking out a heavily padded black box. Unwrapping the box, another smaller box was inside, this one blue with a white ribbon.

Opening this small blue box, I revealed the gift I had selected for Y/N from Tiffany's.

(A/N: This ring isn't from Tiffany's but it's what I envision he picked out for you)

I decided to get her this promise ring after my group chat with the boys, when I finally admitted to them that I loved her. I thought that I would take her out after our performance in December, and then give it to her. I think it will be a nice piece to have to think of me during winter break.

I stared at the ring, feeling a sudden urge to just give it to her tonight, but I wondered if it would be too soon. I haven't even told her I loved her. I did tell her she was mine, and I've given her enough hints to suggest I did care about her very much, but would she feel that a promise ring was too big of a jump too soon, especially if we weren't bf/gf yet? I decided to just hold onto it, and I would know when the right time came to give it to her. I closed the ring box and put it back into the blue Tiffany's box, putting the box in the drawer in my wardrobe with my jewelry. The black outer box and packaging I threw away, making sure to keep the receipt for my records.

I laid back down, resting in bed with Minnie, and I eventually fell asleep. I was dreaming... and I was aware I was dreaming, which was weird. Y/N and I were together on a couch in a house I didn't recognize. Y/N looked as beautiful as ever, just a little older. There was noise in the other room, and all of a sudden a little boy about 3 years of age came tearing through the room, passing right by me like a tornado. He ran too fast for me to catch a good enough look of his face, but he had my black full hair and trademark.....run.... holy shit, was this my son? I turned to Y/N to ask who the little boy was when she turned and smiled at me, mouthing "I love you". Then her face began to fade, and I began to panic. I heard a sound, was it a siren? I came to, my phone alarm ringing to signal it was 12:00 p.m.

I got up, groaning, thinking about the dream. I hadn't given any thoughts to marriage or kids before, and I felt it was weird to dream about it. My friend Jungkook was a big believer in destiny, and would often tell me he would have dreams like that, where it was almost like he knew it was coming. I didn't put much stock in it though, and just brushed it off as I needed to focus on real world things now.

I went to the bathroom to pee and then I brushed my teeth and hair. I changed my clothes again into something nicer since Y/N would be here soon and put my contacts in. I scooped a still sleeping Minnie up and put on my slippers, heading downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my mother in her sitting area near her rooms, and Minnie wiggled out of my grasp to run to her. I went over to my mother, kissing her on the cheek.

"Is father here," I asked, sitting down next to her. She put her bookmark in her book, setting it down on the table in front of her.

"No he is not. He is meeting with a few executives from the Northern branch. I don't expect him to actually be here until right before the party starts," she said with a sigh.

As usual, he was too busy to be here for his family, where there were plenty of things that could be decided upon by the man of the house. I felt more irritation rise up within me, but I shoved it back down, needing to concentrate on the tasks at hand.

"Well, I'll be here to help with whatever you need. Y/N and her mother will be here in about 45 minutes. Her mother wanted to meet you before leaving Y/N with us. I hope you don't mind," I said.

My mother clasped her hands with joy saying, "Oh of course I don't mind Yoongie-baby! I would be honored to meet her mother. I am sure she is excited for her daughter to be involved in such an important dinner with our family. I should have Lil make a little tray of snacks for them, hmm? Yes, I should do that!"

My mother rose, ready to go full steam ahead to the task. I wanted to tell her that I already arranged for Y/N to have food to nibble on later on this afternoon, but when my mother gets her mind on something, she doesn't let up, so I just let her go to it. She leaned down and kissed both of my cheeks and then scurried off to the kitchen, Minnie jumping down to run after her.

I looked around, seeing the great room was pretty quiet. Everyone must be at lunch right now. The afternoon and evening was going to get crazy busy, so the staff usually took an hour lunch to rest and be ready for the chaos. I looked at my watch – it was 12:30 p.m. I went into the kitchen myself to see what I could scrounge up to eat before Y/N and her mother arrived. Luckily I haven't seen my brother around, and I was hoping he would stay away until the evening started. 

------------------------

A/N: The dinner party is next. If you all don't quit complaining that there isn't any hardcore smut yet, I will handcraft a shiv and shank you bitches in the leg! Can't you see i'm edging you? It's another one of my kinks :D. 

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

P.S. Yoongi is an amateur MMA fighter... who woulda thunk? 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.6K 594 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...
1.4K 96 23
A University story, where two students, really different as they could be from one an other, meet each other. Yoongi the mint haired, quiet, short an...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...