The Philosophers Stone - Harr...

Bởi Anonymous_Writer2345

Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Fav... Xem Thêm

1: Another Boring Day
2: You're A Wizard Y/N
3: A Familiar Meeting
4: Diagon Alley
5: Harriet Mandeville
6: The Wand
7: Waiting
8: Platform 9 3/4 and The Hogwarts Express
9: The Boy Who Lived - And The Boy Who Didn't Care
10: Hogwarts
11: The Sorting
12: Lessons
13: Exposed By A News Article
14: I Don't Hate You
15: Flying On A Broomstick
16: Midnight Duel... Not Really
17: Wingardium Leviosa
18: The Troll
19: The Hogwarts Quartet (Doesn't Sound As Good As 'Trio' Does It?)
20: Gryffindor Vs Slytherin
21: Return To The Orphanage
22: A Disturbing Dream
23: That Bloody Mirror
24: Reserve Seeker
26: For GOD'S Sake Hagrid
27: Smuggling An Illegal Item Out Of The Country
28: Hated Once More
29: Silver Blood
30: Firenze
31: Unsuccessful Plan - Time For Plan B
32: Games And Puzzles
33: Games And Puzzles: Pt 2
34: Two Faces
35: An Adventure's End

25: Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff

12.1K 445 155
Bởi Anonymous_Writer2345

As soon as Y/N's name was called out, there was an eruption of noise, mostly protests and boos.

While around half of the students were enraged that Y/N was the reserve Seeker, the other half were annoyed that Gryffindor had let yet another first year play in the team. Ron snuck a glance at his brother Percy, who was torn between both reasons, his personal hate for Y/N and his reproachfulness that the school rules were once again being bended.

Hermione looked at Y/N worriedly as he mounted Harry's Nimbus, but remarkably, he didn't seem to bothered that most of the students were yelling abuse at him, he simply kept his neutral expression.

The few who weren't outraged by this turn of events were the Gryffindors who had watched Y/N practice, naturally they didn't really care that it was him, they only cared that he was a good Seeker. Hermione tutted in disgust.

"I've never seen Snape look so mean." Ron said to her. "Look - they're off. Ouch!"

Someone had poked Ron in the back of the head. It was Malfoy, who had taken the opportunity that Y/N wasn't there to stop him to torment the Gryffindors.

"Oh sorry Weasley, didn't see you there."

Malfoy grinned broadly at Crabbe and Goyle.

"I have to say, getting L/N onto the team the way you did was smart Potter, I'll give you that. What? You didn't think I'd notice you deliberately injuring your hands during potions yesterday?"

Harry didn't answer, Snape had just awarded Hufflepuff a penalty because George Weasley had hit a bludger at him. Hermione, who had her fingers crossed on her lap, was squinting fixedly at Y/N, who was circling the game like a hawk, looking for the Snitch.

"You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor team?" said Malfoy loudly a few minutes later, as Snape awarded Hufflepuff another penalty for no reason at all. "Its people they feel sorry for. There's you Potter, who's got no parents, see there's L/N, who's got no friends, then there's the Weasleys, who've got no money - you should be on the team, Longbottom, you've got no brains."

Neville went bright red but turned in his seat to face Malfoy.

"I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy." he stammered.

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle howled in laughter, but Harry, still not daring to take his eyes from the game, felt a swell of pride, and said. "You tell him, Neville."

"Longbottom, if brains were money you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

Ron's nerves were already stretched to a breaking point with anxiety about Y/N.

"I'm warning you Malfoy - one more word -"

"Ron!" said Hermione suddenly. "Y/N -!"

"What? Where?"

Y/N had gone into a spectacular dive, which drew gasps and a few cheers from the crowd. Hermione stood up, her crossed fingers in her mouth, as Y/N streaked towards the ground like a bullet.

"You're in luck Weasley, L/N's obviously spotted some money on the ground!" said Malfoy.

Ron snapped. Before Malfoy knew what was happening, Ron was on top of him, wrestling him to the ground. Neville hesitated, then clambered over the back of his seat to help. Harry gave them a glance, slightly amused, but rolled his eyes and looked back towards the match.

"Come on Y/N!" Hermione screamed, leaping on her seat to watch as Y/N sped straight at Snape - she and Harry didn't even notice Malfoy and Ron wrestling under her seat, or the scuffles and yelps coming from the whirl of fists that was Neville, Crabbe and Goyle.

Up in the air, Snape turned on his broomstick to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches - next second, Y/N had pulled out of the dive, his arm raised in triumph, but his expression still neutral, the Snitch clasped in his hand.

The entire stands were silent. Then they erupted, it had to be a record, no one could remember the Snitch being caught so quickly.

"Ron! Ron! Where are you?!" Harry screamed, elation written all over his face.

"The games over! Y/N's won! We've won! Gryffindor are in the lead!" shrieked Hermione, dancing up and down on her seat and hugging Parvati Patil in the row in front.

Y/N jumped off his broom. He had to be the only Gryffindor who wasn't smiling. His face had been neutral the entire game. But inside he was screaming. He couldn't belive it. He had won his first Quidditch match in about five minutes. The reason he wasn't smiling was because he didn't want the school to think he was being smug, but the corners of his mouth twitched, he was so happy he could barely hold back his smile.

As Gryffindors came spilling onto the pitch, he saw Snape land nearby, white faced and tight lipped. He must have been livid to be cheated of his plan, which Y/N knew was no doubt to hurt Harry, but he had failed. He turned to face Snape, and, finally, his neutral expression twisted into a satisfied smirk, Snape saw this, and spat bitterly on the ground.

* * *

Y/N left the changing room some time later, to return Harry's Nimbus Two Thousand back to the broomshed. He couldn't remember feeling happier. He was sure, that at least the Gryffindors would stop bugging him, as long as he had that, he didn't mind if the other houses remained bitter.

The evening air had never smelled so sweet. He walked over the damp grass, reliving the last hour in his head, which was a happy blur: Gryffindors running to lift him on to their shoulders; Ron, Hermione and Harry in the distance, jumping up and down, Ron cheering through a heavy nosebleed.

Y/N had reached the shed. He leant against the door and looked up at Hogwarts, with its windows glowing red in the setting sun. Gryffindor were in the lead, and best of all, he and his three friends had bested Snape.

And speaking of Snape...

A hooded figure came down the front steps of the castle. Clearly not wanting to be seen, it walked as fast as possible towards the forbidden forest. He recognised the prowling walk. Snape.

Y/N jumped back onto Harry's Nimbus and took off. Gliding gently over the castle he saw Snape enter the forest at a run. He followed.

He followed him through the forest, losing him once or twice, finally, Snape stopped in a clearing, but he wasn't alone, Quirrell was there too. Y/N climbed on the branch of a nearby tree and strained to catch what they were saying.

"... d-don't know why you w-w-wanted to meet me here of all p-places, Severus..."

"Oh I thought we'd keep this private." said Snape, his voice icy. "Students aren't supposed to know about the Philosophers Stone after all."

Y/N leaned forward. Quirrell was mumbling something: Snape interrupted him.

"Have you found out how to get past that beast of Hagrid's yet?"

"B-B-but Severus I-"

"You don't want me as your enemy Quirrell." said Snape.

"I-I don't know what you -"

"You know perfectly well what I mean."

An owl hooted loudly and Y/N nearly fell out of the tree, he steadied himself in time to hear Snape say, "- your little bit of hocus pocus. I'm waiting."

"B-B-but I dont-"

"Very well," Snape cut in. "We'll have another little chat soon, when you've had time to think about where your loyalties lie."

He threw his cloak over his head and strode out of the clearing. It was almost dark now, but Y/N could see Quirrell, standing still as though he was petrified.

* * *

"Y/N where have you been?" Hermione squeaked.

"We won! You won! We won!" shouted Ron and Harry, thumping Y/N on his back. "Everyone's waiting for you in the common room, we're having a party, Fred and George stole some stuff from the Kitchens."

"Never mind that now." Y/N said sternly. "Let's find an empty room, you wait til you hear this..."

He made sure Peeves wasn't inside before shutting the door behind them, then he told them what he had seen and heard.

"So we were right, it is the Philosophers Stone, and Snapes trying to force Quirrell to help him, theres obviously other stuff guarding the stone, loads of enchantments, and probably Quirrell would have done some anti-Dark arts spell which Snape needs to break through."

"So you mean the Stones only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape?" Hermione said in alarm.

"It'll be gone by next Tuesday." said Ron.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

307K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
17.8K 585 18
Year one!! you are y/n Rosecharm, a seemingly ordinary halfblood witch/veela (your fathers a descendant of merlin himself and your moms a veela) you...
384 23 5
Young Y/N L/N has never quite fit in at Beating Hearts Home for Orphaned Youth. From his mysterious and unexplained arrival when he was a child to th...
55.9K 1.8K 16
"Dealing with Racism, Monsters and Opened Secret Chambers, (Y/N)'s Second Year was a roller coaster of emotions. From total glee in winning his very...