Love Dont Cost A Thing (A Mb...

By lisa_very_mindless

Skyler is a girl that got her heart broken once by a senior boy she gave all her heart to after that she chan... More

"So Fresh"(UPDATED)
"The Jump Off"(Updated)
"Senorita I feel for you"
"We'll be Fine"(UPDATED)
"Fallen"
"I Caught myself" (UPDATED)
"Mixed Feeling?"
"Doing To Much"(UPDATED)
"Reuntied and it feels so....bad!"(UPDATED)
"I Change My Mind"(UPDATED)
"What Makes You Beautiful"
"Losing My Way" Pt.1
"Losing My way" Pt.2 (UPDATED)
It's about time!
Characters Needed(CLOSED)
"The only One"
New Story Update
"I Hate This Part"
"Smile"
"Somethings Gotta Give"
"All for You"
Tonight is the Night Pt.1
Tonight is the Night Pt.2
Tonight is the Night Pt.3
Decode
Unexpected
Foolish
Playing for Keeps
Truth & Lies
Repercussion
Bad Faith
Cause for Trouble Pt.1
Cause for Trouble Pt.2
Difficult Circumstances
DownHearted

How I feel

3.5K 44 14
By lisa_very_mindless

A/N-This chapter is going to be a long one.This chapter also obtains sexual explicit content.

Characters on the side...same characters just different/same pics.Except for Angie. I had to use someone different. But they came close to look alike. slide show longer than usual. And I really dont feel like putting the Mb boys because we all know how they look. WATCH the SLIDESHOW.

The same Friday night.......

Angie's Pov-

I raised my shirt over my stomach examining it in my full length mirror. My stomach was showing more. Im currently 3 months now, and that means I could have my first sonogram. Im pretty excited, because im finally gonna to see and hear my baby's heart beat. I let out a sigh of excitement and smiled, while I rubbed my stomach. I've been waiting for Prodigy to come over so we could just chill and just talk.

I ran my hand through my hair. My once bubble gum pink hair was now fully black. I really dont like it, But my mom told me that I myself was becoming a mom so I had to get rid of the color. I really didn't care. I had nothing to say I just agreed. Thats one thing about me. I never talk back to my mom.whatever she says goes. She's really happy that I'm having a baby, but having a baby means alot of responsibilities. I just nodded and gave her a big hug.

I heard the doorbell ring three times, causing me to jump by surprised. I pulled down my shirt and ran downstairs to get the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Prodigy standing there looking good as ever. I opened the door slowly and smiled sweetly at him. He smiled back an stepped inside and gave me a hug. While we were hugging I closed the door, and then release.

"I'm glad you decided to come, I missed you." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

He laughed. "Angie we've been away from each other for just a couple of hours." He stated as he walked over to the couch and took of his boots.

I walked towards the couch where he was sitting and sat on his lap."well in my world, that's like forever." I giggled and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Damn your stomach has gotten huge. Your around 3 months right."

"Yup. In making an appointment for us to go hear her heart beat and stuff."

Prod put his hand in my oversized shirt and rubbed my stomach."yup."he paused."there's defiantly a boy in there."

I furrowed my brows."what are you a fortune teller. This baby is right here is a girl.

He laughed."whatever you say. I really want us to have a boy then he'll be junior."

"And what if its a girl." I interjected. I wanted to see what he was gonna say.

"Then it will be just fine. I love her either way. Little Abigail."Prodigy waved his hand in the air with each syllable.

"Wait you already picked out names. I actually like it.little Abi." I got out from under his neck and looked him in the eyes. I could tell he was excited about this. But at the same time both of us were still scared of the outcomes of It. Whatever the future holds for us, I really didn't care about the outcomes as long as I got Prodigy and my baby.

He pecked me on the lips."So I'm ready to eat. What you got up in that kitchen."

"Hmm. Oh. Your favorite." I smiled and got up and reach for his hand and pulled him the the kitchen.(A/N:I don't wanna describe the food. But y'all know what Prodigy likes to eat ;) )

After we finished eating and cleaning up, we laid in the couch and watched episodes of true blood. We had something to drink and popcorn to eat. Soo cliche.

I was enjoying his body warmth beside me. My back pressed against his chest, his arms round my belly, and his calm breathing was enough to relax me. I picked up a bottle of mango madness from the table and drunk a little. I fell in love with this juice after a while I couldn't stop drinking it. I even asked my mom to buy a full crate of em.

Looking at the mango madness reminded me past 2weeks I saw Tori in the store.Ever since then, I didn't even make any eye contact with her or even acknowledge her presence. She would try to talk me one or two time but I would completely shut her out.I should probably tell Prodigy about this. I feel stupid for not doing so in the first place.

"Prodigy." I said turning around facing him.

"Hmmm." He kept his eyes on the tv. He all in the episode When Bill forced Jessica to turn James, Sookies brother into a vampire. I pulled his face towards mine.

"Baby. I have to tell you what happened the other day."

He sighed and looked at me."What happened?"

I laughed."Well It was like weeks back, but Tori trapped me in the corner store begging for an apology."

His brows shot up."you serious. She did the same thing to me."

I gasped dramatically putting my hand over my mouth."do you think she's up to something.

He sighed."Knowing her she probably could be. She told me that Devin doesn't want nothing to so with her. And she also told me that you two have unfinished business."

"What.What unfinished business. All that happened in that store was that I threatened her with a bottle. And I told her I couldn't accept her apology and to never talk to me ever again." By now I was sitting up on the couch.

"Why does she want from us anyway, you know besides the apology." His voice grew a little bit louder. He sat up beside me.

This was going nowhere. I have no idea when Tori was gonna strike again. I wasn't scared. But I would never fight when I have a baby growing inside of me. Then a thought came to mind.

"Baby I think we should forgive her. I mean its just an apology .After that she won't be bothering us anymore." I turned towards him.

Prodigy was Staring into space. I knew he was thinking for a while now. I let out a sigh and just let him be. Two mins later he looked at me.

"You sure. Cause after all that shit she did to us. Making you get into a gang. Or what when she almost made you get gang raped. Or maybe you getting forced into selling drugs. And who saved you. I did." He yelled, projecting his voice.

I was about to answer when I saw Angus Cute little button nose pointing at me."Aww did my baby Angus wake up from is long loving sleep."He responded whimpering like a dog would.

I Completely ignored Prodigy and started to pet Angus. I swear its only once in a while I get to hear Prodigy yell. And I hate it. I feel like I he turns into a new person.

I spoke in a calm voice while I petted Angus on the head. "There was no need for the yelling. I was just trying reason with this situation. Look I know she'd did all those things to me, but With the stage I'm in I seriously don't wanna stress over Tori. She get on both of our nerves. But I just think we need to forgive her."

He nodded really slowly. He looked like he was about to pop.

I got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, holding Angus in my arms."Ok, babes I know your hungry.Lets get your stomach full now. I love you Angus."

I heard Prodigy let out a loud sigh. And for the rest of the night we cuddled and watch the rest of the the true blood marathon on the couch in silence. He just kept rubbing my stomach and surely enough I was knocked.I expected him to spend the night;but when I woke up the following Saturday morning, there was no sign of him. I guess he tucked me in and left.

It's whatever. He could do what he wants to do. I could care less. I was trying to make a point, but he didn't need to act the way he did. I just hope forgiving Tori, doesn't make me regret it later.

Monday.......

(Ariel's Pov-)

This past weekend was so wonderful. I never would have thought me and Ray would have took it to the next level in our relationship. I was really happy that he was the one I lost my virginity to. I love Ray more than anything. And we've been together Long enough to know that we're meant for each other.

And the way things happened was completely unexpected..

Saturday night.......

"Omg gosh Ray push harder." I whispered breathlessly yelling as he tried to left me higher.

"Shit Ariel I'm trying your just to heav-."

I cut him off."Don't you dare call me fat. You vegetable." He was really getting me mad.

"Vegetable.Who says that." He laughed like an stupid idiot and dropped my legs leaving me hanging on the fence. I yelp and kicked him in the chest.

Ray stopped laughing and rubbed his chest."Owwe, what the fuck Arie."

I pushed myself over the the fence and fell on the ground and landed on my arm."Shit. "

He gasped dramatically."Oh baby you cursed."

I got up from the ground and reach over the fence."Oh Shut up and give me your hand and don't forget my bag."

Ray threw the bag over the fence. Then I reached for Rays hand and he pushed himself up and he got over the fence. Finally. We've been here for almost 15mins and we haven't even got to the pool like we're suppose to. Well Mr.Bakers pool to be exact. Sky,Violet, and I used to sneak in his pool for the longest; since we all lived in the same neighborhood, but that changed when Skyler's stupid self got us get caught.

All I know is that Mr.Baker is out of town.And since Me and Ray haven't done anything for the past month, I decided to have a late night swim. And It's going to be enjoyable because Monday I return to school.

"Ariel this is crazy.Its in the middle of November and you wanna swim." Ray went off.

Forgot to mention I didn't exactly tell him that we'er coming to a pool. I just told him we were sneaking into a neighbors back yard lounge and look at the stars and eat. But little did he know what was in the bag was my bathing suit and I packed him a swimming trunks. Don't ask where I got it from.

"Oh Come on Ray, stop being a vegta-." He cut me off before I even got to say the word.

He pointed to me."don't you dare call me a vegetable."

I laughed and grabbed his hand and held the bag in another."Please baby. I really wanna have fun before I go back to school on Monday ." I pouted poking my lips out.

He shook his head."Naw Im not with it Arie. what if we get caught." He exclaimed.

"Trust me Ray we aren't, I come here all the time. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wanna miss me in a bikini now would we." He smirked and I threw him a wink and started to walk towards the pool.

"Can't wait. I hope you have something for me up in that bag." He stood with his hand on his hip.

"Already ahead of ya." I opened the bag and threw him his swimming trunks."Now please turn around. And absolutely no peaking."

He smirked before he turned around."I'll try."

I laughed and started to change. It was really dark outside so no one could see me. I could've just went in the back garage, it's like another house in there.

It was too late now. I took off my top and my bra then I held my boobs together with one hand and put my bikini on. I tied the strings around my neck but I struggled with my back strings. I just couldn't do it and it was really stating to get cold out here.

"Everything okay back there Arie." Ray asked stuffing his hands in his pants pocket.

"Uh, actually no, can you tie my bikini strings for me. Please."

He turned around and looked at me with a huge side smirk on his face.

I laughed."Shut up and tie the strings."

He grab the stings to tie them but stopped. I could feel him breathing down my neck. He was standing very close to me and I like him there. I felt him touch my back and it immediately sent chills down my spine. Ray stood there for a couple more seconds before I said something. I needed to snap of this. "Ray you done." I said looking back at him.

He blinked a couples of times then pecked my lips. "Uh yeah im done."he let go of my strings then he went to change into his swim trunks.

I turned completely around and see Ray taking of his shirt. He already had his trunks on. I couldn't help but noticed how his body has gotten more and more sculpted. I can't remember the last time I've seen Rays body.Maybe that's because I didn't let it get that far.

"Hey no peaking." He smirked throwing his shirt to the side.I just started at him."Last one in is a a sore loser." He ran and jumped in the pool, making a big splash.

He came back up."Aren't you coming in."

"Uh yeah."I tied my hair in a bun high up my head;I didn't want to get it wet ,and walked towards the pool. I sat on the edge of the pool getting read to go in when There was no sign of Ray.

"Ray. Ray Ray." I got in the pool and started to search the water for him. This pool is gigantic. And I'm starting to get scared. What if he drowns.or what if he's playing around .

"Baby come on stop playi-."right then and there I felt someone grab my feet and pull my under. I started to scream.I started to splash around in the water still screaming, when Ray appeared in front of me laughing his ass off.

I stayed there silent giving him the death glare.He immediately stopped and swam over to me and grab my waist under water."Baby look I'm sorry. I just thought It would have been funny.but you should've seen your face thou-."

I cut him of by splashing water in his face. He wiped his face and glare at me."Thats not funny you got my hair wet."I exclaimed.

"Ok so we're even. Kiss and make up."He said stretching his hands out.

I scrunched up my nose."Never." I shouted and I swam away from him as fast as I could, laughing. I looked back and noticed Ray was my behind me. I then noticed I was backed up in the corner.and to be honest I was scared. I giggled cause I excited. The suspense was killing me. I had no idea where he was gonna pop up. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and when I reopened the there he was.

He crashed his lips onto mine ,his sucked on my bottom lips why I sucked on his top. Our lips were moving in sync for the longest until I pulled away and pushed him..

"No fair. You have amazing fish powers." I said splashing water in his face.

He covered his face."you gonna have to stop doing that." He warned.

"Or what.You Vegtabl-."he cut me off by picking my up under water and threw me over his shoulder.

I screamed while laughed."put me down Ray."

He picked me off his shoulders and threw me in the water causing a big splash.

I got out the pool pretending to be mad at him. I went and grab my stuff and started to walk towards the backgarage.

"Ariel where you going. I was just playing." He yelled and hopped out the pool and grabbed his clothes and followed me.

Once I got inside the garage and took a towel out and started to dry myself off. Just then Ray came bursting through the door.

"Baby look I'm sorry. I didn't know you would've took that seriously."He held my waist."If it make you feel any better might I say you look hella fine in this bikini."he winked.

My face was serious as ever, but really I just want to smile. But I won't allow it."You play to much Ray." I threw the towel on the couch that was next to us.

He smirked."Im sorry. I love you. Please forgive you."He waited and he started to poke my sides. I jumped."say you forgive me and you love me back."

He kept on poking my sides and I was bit my lips to prevent me from laughing. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I breathed out laughing loud and hard.

"Ok. Ok. I forgive you and I love you."I said catching my breath.

"You mean it."he asked biting his lip.

I looked at him."ofcourse baby. I mean every word." I slid my hand over his chest up his neck and then cupping his face. I rubbed my thumbs on his cheek."kiss and make up." I rose my brows.

He leaned In and place his soft lips against mine. I kissed back slipping my tongue in his mouth. Going slowly, I enjoyed the taste of his mouth as my tongue stroked his. Our kiss started off slow but then it got heated. We ended up falling on the couch.

This was the exact moment I would pull away and stop it from going any further but this time I didn't. I was really getting ink this and I wanted it to happen. I also wanted to know what Ray will do.

He reluctantly pulled and looked me deep in my eyes. We both were breathing hard."Ariel. Do you want me to stop. I really understand that you wouldn't want me to do this. And it's not the right time. I can't keep going without your permiss-."

I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips."I love you Ray and I've waited long enough to know that we're meant for each other. I trust you." I breathed out.

He smiled and kissed me slowly at first, pulling away in between kisses to smile and view my expression. He leaned back in but instead of his lips went straight for my neck. He nibbled on my neck, trailing his tongue all the way to my chest. By now soft moans were escaping my lips.

I couldn't contain them. The feeling he was giving me with his lips and tongue was driving me crazy. He came back to my lips while his hands reach behind my neck and back to untie my bikini bra. His hand traveled down to my waist line and pull my panties off also.

Once he was done my naked body was fully exposed to him. I immediately covered my breast with my hand and closed my legs. My face. Flooded with embarrassment, but he removed my hands slowly and whispered in my ear.

"There's no need to hide. Your beautiful."

His deep voice sent chills down my spine. But in a good way. I was craving him and he was craving me. He was now full exposed to me. I looked up to see what he was offering me. My eyes went wide as I seen his package. I couldn't believe this was happening. Everything about this moment was perfect.

Each stroke when his tongue touched my clit and the strokes when his manhood entered me; it sent me into over drive.

He was really gentle with me .It stung a bit at first but then I got used to it. Whimpers turned into moans and moans turned screams. when I came it was like an electric shock-my eyes flew open and my body jerked wildly. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

I could honestly say Ray was my mr.right.

.....................that all happened Saturday and I felt great.

It was now Monday and my friends and I were all sitting around the lunch table. This included Sky,Ronnie and Angie. Oh and Sky's best friend Austin. Everyone was talking and I guess I zoned out because someone was snapping there fingers in my face.

"Ariel. Bitch what the fuck happened to you." Angie yelled.

(Sky's Pov-)

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about what happened this weekend." Ariel said with assurance filled in her voice.

I took a good look at her face. She had this up most confidence in her voice. She couldn't even wipe the smile off her face.

"Well would you mind telling us?" Angie asked looking up at Ariel. She was sitting between Ariel's legs, leaning against her chest. And Ariel was leaning against a the lunch room wall.

"Me and and Ray uhmm Uh-." I said trailing off.

I observed her body language. Then I realized that her and Ray must have finally did it. Finally. I can honestly I'm happy for her. Now she can stop being stuck up Arie.

"She lost her virginity." Someone said dryly causing all of us to gasp. Including Ariel. I peered over and seen Ronnie with a hoodie over her head. She had head phones in her ears. She's been depressed for the weekend. She hasn't even answered my calls. And when I went over to her house, her mom said she didn't come out her room all day.

I was completely confused,and as a best friend I should know what's going with her.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Wait. Ariel you have Ray the goods." Angie asked as she rises up from her.

We all at the table laughed except for Austin, who clearly looked like he wanted to throw up. See I pulled him out of 7th period so he could have lunch with me. He wasn't very fond of the idea. I really didn't care, he was just busy talking bout how Violet was in his class. Oh we'll they'll see eachother after school.

"Yes guys we finally did it. And it was amazing. He was really gentle with me." Ariel exclaimed.

"Awwwww." Me and Angie said at the same time.

"On a scale from one to ten how was he. Cause I ain't know Ray was like that." Angie said with a smirk.

"Yeah was he a freak. How big was he." I chimed in.

"Seriously. If I known you guys were gonna talk about this I wouldn't have agreed to actually come." He semi yelled. And that made me laugh.

Angie smirked at him."Oh shut up Austin. So was he a freak. Cause all I know is that guys are only freaks if they tell you what you taste like."

In that Instant we all started laughing. Austin got up from the table and went to another table.

"Come on Austin. We're all girls here." All the girls laughed. "Your part of our clique." Angie shouted. We all laughed an went back to Ariel.

Angie leaned back against Ariel." To answer your question guys, no he didn't. But I wanted to know. And yes he was big. And he was a 10."

Angie giggled." Boy the first time me and Prodigy made love, boy was he rough, This dude knew positions I didn't know off. And the wa-."

I interrupted her." The fuck Angie, ain't nobody wanna know about you and Prodigy's sex life."

"Yeah,it's no wonder he got you knocked up."Ronnie said rolling her eyes

Angie raised up from Ariel."Excuse me, we didn't know this would happen. So why don't you stop being a bitch and shut the fuck up." She snapped at her.

"What's wrong with you Ronnie." Ariel snapped at her. On some serious shit she just came out of no where. Why would she just judge Angie like that.

She sighed." Look Angie, I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go use the bathroom." Ronnie got from the table and walked out the lunch.

"What wrong with her." Ariel said.

"I don't know, but what whatever it is she needs to talk to us asap." I looked over at Angie and she was rubbing her stomach.

"For real." She continued rubbing her stomach." Big meanie Ronnie hurt mommy, don't worry mommy is fine."

I seriously couldn't help but laugh at Angie being the bold idiot that she is.

(Ronnie's Pov-)

After I finished using the bathroom, I walked out the stall and washed my hands. Pulling my hoodie over my head, my hair just literally came alive. Boy did I look awful. I pulled a comb out of my bag and tried combing it but it didn't work. Just got stuck. Frustrated I threw the comb across the bathroom floor. Too much curls every where. My hair wasn't nappy it was just tangled. I just put my hair in a bun all the way at the top of my head.

I sighed thinking about what happened over the past two days. I didn't mean to say that to Angie. Lord knows how much I love that girl. I was just in a bad mood.

I can't just walk out of this relationship without giving him a piece of my mind. Or knowing that we're officially over. I needed to end things with Roc for once and for all. This weekend he texted me saying he was sorry for being distant with me. Saying he was busy and he was gonna make it up to me. He even had to nerve to throw in a wink. I actually laughed. He really thinks I'm that stupid and I didn't. So I agreed. When I get there I would just break up with him.

Sighing I walked out the bathroom, I bumped into someone on my way out.

"Oh Im so sor-."

"Watch where the fuck you going bitch." The girl yelled back.

Oh I see, being nice gets you nowhere. I looked up and saw the one and only Lexi Pennington. And guess who was she was holding hands with my ex-boyfriend.Roc.

"Oh its you." She said bitterly.She gripped Rocs hand tighter. He just stood there looking at the ground. I guess he cant face me.It hurts to actually see your boyfriend. And it hurts even more that hes still holding her hand while im in of them. I felt my eyes beginning to water and I just walked around them and left. I couldnt stand looking at him any longer.

"Ronnie." I heard him shout. All I heard was his big foot steps coming closer. I wiped the tears falling from my eyes with the sleeve of my jacket. The I felt him touch my shoulder and turn me towards him. I stoped in the middle of the hallway.

"What." I yelled in his face.

He grabbed my hands and I instantly snatched it back."Look Ronnie I could explain. I really didnt think-."

I interrupted him."You didnt think that what.That I wouldnt find out.That I would look I fool while you walk the school, sneaking around with that bitch."

He shook his head."No thats not what I was going to say." He paused "You know that I love you and I wouldnt do anything to hurt you."

I kept shaking my head readily. I cant believe all this bullshit he was feeding me."I saw you too the other day kissing in the school parking lot. Its too late cause Im already hurt. Theres nothing you can do to fix my broken heart. You said that you would treat me right, but you just wasted your time."

I was about to walk away from him but that bitch had to open her mouth.

She walked towards where me and Roc were."Rocky why are you wasting your time with her. Its clear that you want me. Give it up bae."

"Lexi just be quiet and stay in your place." Roc said looking over his shoulders.

She sucked her teeth."Whatever. But I dont get why your still here you stupid bitch. You dont want him he clearly doesnt want you. So its a win win for all of us."

I raised a brow at her."I really dont care about the two of you any more its non of my concern. But whatever problems you got with me we could settle this right now." I didnt even bother getting into fighting position or whatever cause I know she wouldnt do anything.

She wrinkled her nose."Oh wow. You should have been the one that got drugged that night intead of your stupid defenseless little friend." Lexi said smirking.

"So it was you." I said decreasing our distance.

"Yes it was. Well not technically. But ye-" Before she could even finish I threw one punch straight to her nose. She stumbled back a little. Thats when I stepped in front of her and kicked backwards, making her fall on the floor.

"Your the one who made Ariel go to the hospital. You almost made her crack her skull open. Stupid bitch." I kicked her with each word. Next I knew I was being pulled of the ground. I didnt do much I just knew it was the security guards and I knew I was in trouble. Its whatever.

40 Mins later......

I hear my mom talking to the Principal about my punishment. 

"Lets go Ronnie." She said walking out the door.

I got my stuff together and walked behind. While I was walking out I saw all my girls. I guess they heard what happened cause they came and hugged me.

"Thats real fucked up what he did to you babes." Angie said rubbing my back.

"I know." I replied back dryly.

"Its was really nice of you kicking that bitch ass for me." said Ariel. we all laughed.

Sky patted my back."Im coming by later on today. We have alot to talk about. I love you."

I smiled."I love you too."

"Ronnie If meh nah see you in dis car in less dan five minutes, its me and you, you hear." I heard my mom yelled.

I walked away from them went towards the exit. On my way there I see Roc Sitting on the bench looking like the idiot he his. But I was starting to wonder who the real idiot was. I was the one who took him back after what he did the first time.And look how that turned out. I got 1 month of school suspension.

_____________________________________________________________________

Well that was one long chapter.! 

Whats next for Ronnie?(Oh Ronnie is Guyanese, which explains her moms accent) 

I tired my best to not make Ariel and Rays "scene" to explicit. But watt[ad was saying some type of nonsense. 

I know I didnt do what Sky/Jacob was thinking about the "Breakup" which is in the next chapter. 

Also what will Prodigy do about pesky Tori?? Will he listen to Angie??

16 Votes 

9 Comments :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
23.1K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...
4.3K 283 60
FOLLOW ME FIRST Share Vote Comment Hey everyone this is my story called Mindless Behavior #1 Girls so here the cast for my new story hope yall lik...