I'm Fine

By Hiyori_174

魔道祖师 mo dao zu shi fanfiction Wei Wuxian, who is an orphan adopted by the Jiang family. He grows up with Jia... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
well....
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20

17

7.7K 339 38
By Hiyori_174

It is a lovely morning in YunMeng . People chatting and carry on their daily routine as usual. The lotus pier are rebuilding smoothly with no problems. Yep, it's a great day . Except for the zhongzhu's quarters.

Everyone were still shocked about what happened yesterday . Even the servants are worried ."A-Cheng ." YanLi calls for him . "You should come and have lunch now." She said calmly. "Sitting beside him won't make anything better , and we can't have you collapse too ." ZiXuan crosses his arms. "But I want to be by his side when he wakes up." JiangCheng was determine and YanLi can't force him. "All right, I'll bring your food here . Make sure you eat." "Thanks a-Jie ." He bowed

It's almost afternoon . JiangCheng was about to leave for his sect duties until he saw a small movement of weiying's hands . Weiying opens his eyes weakly . " Jiang....Cheng?"

"Wei WuXian! Finally you're awake !" JiangCheng sighed gladly. He told the servants outside to get his sister and ZiXuan. After the servants are off he focus back to weiying . "You have lots of explanations to do ." He hands weiying a glass of water.

He tries to sit down slowly with some help of Jiang Cheng . He gulped down the water and stares at his own reflection in the cup .

Seeing him as he is not willing to say anything JiangCheng sighed . "You can talk to me anytime when you feel okay." He pats Weiyings shoulder .

"A-xian!" YanLi came running to him . "Shi....Jie , and ZiXuan xiong..." He said weakly . "What's gotten into you? You scared us all." ZiXuan looks at him in concern . Wei Ying lowers down his head and apologised. "A-Xian , you silly child ...don't make Shijie so worried like that ." YanLi hugs him tight that makes ZiXuan feels a little jealous . " you heard a-Jie,I'll cut off your legs if you make her worry again!"JiangCheng said. Wei Ying just nodded then looks down again . 

"Here have some soup a-xian,hope you'll feel better ." YanLi hands the bowl gently to him . "How about me a-Jie/a-Li?!" Jiang Cheng and ZiXuan said it together and points to themselves . YanLi giggled a little , causing them to blush . She hands them their respective bowls and everyone drinks it silently . No one is use to this silence and everyone constantly stares and weiying . It is too unusual that he is not talking or complimenting about the soup as usual .

Everyone returns to do their jobs in the lotus pier while weiying continues to rest alone in his room. 

"Fuck you wei wuxian ! You promised that you'll help me with my sect duties !" Jiang Cheng cursed while signing a whole stack of papers . "A-Cheng ." YanLi , who passes by scolds him for his language sternly. "Sorry a-Jie ...." He apologised . "I hope my future son won't learn stuffs from you ." ZiXuan crosses his arms . " huh" the ZiDian on his finger flickered a little .

They are about to start a fight until a servant came . "Jiang zhongzhu ." He bows . "What is it this time?"

"Hanguangjun is here , requesting to see Wei gongzi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 12.2K 45
Mo Dao Zu shi AU set during the modern era. free spirited Wei enters the prestigious Taiyang sheji Xueyuan a school for elite and extraordinary stud...
An Outlaw By roses_are_black

Historical Fiction

22.1K 1.4K 19
Wei Wuxian,after jumping down from the hill in the Nevernight battle with hate and resentment towards others. Those people whom he had given up his c...
85.8K 4.2K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
40.9K 1.4K 6
(A/N: I wrote this first in Tagalog and supposed to be just a quote, but... 😂😂😂 MY most-awaited XiCheng angst fanfic! 😂😂😂) Summary: The cultiva...